Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obfuskatie

Just got my nostril pierced, but my hair was a mess so y'all have to deal with a close up of my face.

I forgot how chapped my lips are in that pic....

Hugs,
- Katie
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people are what they eat, I really need to stop eating such neurotic food  :icon_shakefist:
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on September 30, 2015, 02:42:05 AM
A new hairpin which my old friend recommended.

Nice barrettes. Great office look.

Quote from: tuuliu on September 29, 2015, 10:20:13 AM
Ohh girls you're so pretty!

That's exactly what I said when I saw your pics, Tuuliu.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Skeptoid

I tried on a corset last week and I think it looked pretty okay. I'm not a huge fan of the inhumanly narrow waist but I do like the laces.

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Shawna70

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Skeptoid

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Skeptoid on September 30, 2015, 01:29:52 PM
I tried on a corset last week and I think it looked pretty okay. I'm not a huge fan of the inhumanly narrow waist but I do like the laces.

I am preoccupied with my waist, although people tend to pay attention to my legs. I admire narrow waist. You seem to have a rarely narrow waist.

BTW, corset? I can not endure it  :o

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on September 30, 2015, 12:11:00 PM
Nice barrettes. Great office look.

Lylic,

Thanks for letting me the term in English. I did not know 'barrettes'.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Obfuskatie on September 30, 2015, 03:41:25 AM
Just got my nostril pierced, but my hair was a mess so y'all have to deal with a close up of my face.

Hugs,
- Katie

Woops! It's not painful at all?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Obfuskatie

Quote from: barbie on September 30, 2015, 02:44:37 PM
Woops! It's not painful at all?

barbie~~
I'm in between purses because I really need a backpack for my school stuff but don't have one. And of course all my Chapstick was in my purse, not my satchel. And the nostril ring made me tear up when I got it pierced, it's mostly just sore now without much swelling. But we have to deal with electrolysis so it's not nearly as bad as a full session, at least that's how I rationalize it ;-)

Hugs,
- Katie

If people are what they eat, I really need to stop eating such neurotic food  :icon_shakefist:
  •  

Jill F

Hugs,
- Katie

Too cute.  I feel naked without mine. (It's such an old piercing that I can leave it out indefinitely without a problem.)
  •  

Shawna70

Quote from: Skeptoid on September 30, 2015, 01:44:01 PM
Your picture isn't loading for me, Shawna. :(
Thank you. I tried to figure it out but on the galaxy note 4 its very difficult to embed a pic.

•  

Skeptoid

Maybe try uploading to imgur first and then linking here?
  •  

Shawna70

Quote from: Skeptoid on October 01, 2015, 02:44:52 AM
Thank you, what is imgur? Im not familiar with this site very well or system. Thanks

•  

Shads

I am fairly late to this thread so I won't try and reply to every post but I will say that, you all look AMAZING.

For years I felt I never fitted in anywhere and I hated being different.  Even though I have only been here a short time I feel I actually do fit in and I am comfortable with that.  Thank you each and everyone for helping me see through tie fog.

Ok, I need to stop before I get all mushy and teary eyed.
I like giving hugs
  •  

noleen111

Hugs,
- Katie

Cute, I also would feel naked without mine. I got mine done about 2 years ago and it was an impulse pierce. I was not planning on getting my nostril pierced. I saw a lady with one come out of the tattoo and piercing studio in the mall and I just thought why not. I went in and had it done.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

V M

Quote from: Shawna70 on October 01, 2015, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: Skeptoid on October 01, 2015, 02:44:52 AM
Thank you, what is imgur? Im not familiar with this site very well or system. Thanks

imgur is a photo hosting site much like photobucket and there are also a few others, most are fairly easy to use and provide img links that you can use to post your pictures with

If you run a search for 'photo hosting sites' several will be listed, pick one out to use and just follow the instructions and you're on your way  :)

Hugs 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

archlord

Pre-Hrt, New wig, minor makeup  and good quality  pictures   ;D

HRT endo appointment booked on oct 8th 2015

Just one week to go before i finally enjoy hrt :D
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: archlord on October 02, 2015, 12:58:49 AM
Pre-Hrt, New wig, minor makeup  and good quality  pictures   ;D

HRT endo appointment booked on oct 8th 2015

Just one week to go before i finally enjoy hrt :D
you already are off to a great start! You won't need them to do much in my opinion ^_^
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

HeatherR

Got my hair did and have been giddy all night.  Thought I would share my excitement.

The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•