Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Trini on February 22, 2016, 02:26:28 AM
My friend got me a pair of cat ears and I feel so cute wearing em. XD

Also I love my body!

The cat eats look awesome and suit your personality :) what a fun gift!
  •  

archlord

Quote from: Nikola on February 22, 2016, 05:29:11 AM

Me with my post-op bra. Only a couple more weeks wearing the silly thing! :)

you look fantastic =)

i had my BA last week, the post-op bra was white and soo ugly. Yours look better haha, did you buy it or you woke up with it just like me ? :P

I started wearing sport bra yesterday, much better  ;D

my Dr said i can wear sport bra as long as it is not underwire bra or pushup bra with solid frame.  It must not put pressure near the incison ... he said to wait 2-3 month before  wearing those
  •  

archlord

i am 1 week post- FFS and post -BA  .  First makeup =)

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: archlord on February 22, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

i like the nose. So how big did u go wit the breasts?
  •  

archlord

Thanks.  I went with sillicones 500cc .   im like 36C close to D    39.5 bust  31.5 underbust

I need to start massaging them tomorrow so they get at the right spot and look natural ( dr recommendation). 

He said that at week 3 they will look natural and will be bouncy .  They are still hard rock right now lol.
  •  

teri

http://s447.photobucket.com/user/teriga99/media/IM000428_zpsdiqzz4gf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I am so envious as to how beautiful you look and all I see in me is a boy in a wig.

Did I do this right?
  •  

archlord

Quote from: teri on February 22, 2016, 02:12:04 PM

http://s447.photobucket.com/user/teriga99/media/IM000428_zpsdiqzz4gf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I am so envious as to how beautiful you look and all I see in me is a boy in a wig.

Did I do this right?

i gender you female no doubt on this picture   :)
  •  

teri

thank you for being so kind.  I cannot help it.  when I look at you I see all woman.  but when I look at me, I see a boy in a wig.  is it because I see ME in this?
  •  

archlord

Quote from: teri on February 22, 2016, 02:32:18 PM
thank you for being so kind.  I cannot help it.  when I look at you I see all woman.  but when I look at me, I see a boy in a wig.  is it because I see ME in this?

you may find me crazy but i see a man sometimes too as my reflection. Nope, i am not trying to be kind  . Totally not the person who will lie about someone appearance. i def see a woman in this picture.  ;)
  •  

teri

when will I stop seeing the boy in a wig when I look at my pic?
  •  

Jessie Ann

I'm not sure when that happens, if ever.  I've only been on HRT for about a year and I still see him when I look in the mirror.  Fortunately, most people when they look at me do not see a guy in a dress.  I think we all kind of have that reflex since, especially us older transitioners, have had to see that reflection all of our lives.  It gets better girl! 

Quote from: teri on February 22, 2016, 04:26:21 PM
  •  

galaxy

•  

RachaelAnne

Quote from: archlord on February 22, 2016, 04:16:18 PM

feeling fabulous =)
@ Archlord: Wow, you look amazing!  Such an amazing transformation.

@ Galaxy:  maybe it's me but I don't see your picture.  I would love to see you progress post op.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Love Rachael
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

Quote from: teri on February 22, 2016, 04:26:21 PM

I'd love to know when it happens as well. I have family and friends who tell me how great I look, even when I am not presenting female. Honestly, most of the time I present male, but I'm also only a few months into HRT and I feel that I have a lot of work to do before I can honestly go full or even part time androgynous. From what I have read and watched of other transwomen, most of us still see the "man in a wig/dress, etc." for a long time, while other people will simply see a beautiful woman. My niece told me that I still see a man in a wig because that's what I am looking for. While I know some things are changing, I still see the old me and that's crazy to other people. I'm not sure if it's harder because I am older, but hopefully things will calm down the further I get into transitioning.

and yes, you look great Archlord :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: archlord on February 22, 2016, 12:47:26 PM

Money well spent, it looks very natural!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Skeptoid

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •