Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeptoid

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 24, 2016, 08:47:02 AM
Absolutely Fabulous! Love your hair color, what is it? You look great!

Thank you for the compliment! Umm, my hair color just is what it is? I've always considered reddish. When I was younger I was told it's strawberry blond but it got darker as I got older.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

kristincardigan

Quote from: archlord on February 22, 2016, 12:47:26 PM
i am 1 week post- FFS and post -BA  .  First makeup =)

Looking good, after one week too! How has the healing been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

kristincardigan

•  

kristincardigan

Maybe I should smile more but it makes my jaw look super wide! Self image can be a real B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

skeptoid, archlord and kristincardigan: I love it, you're all gorgeous.
- Kim
  •  

Ange

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

girlygirl002

•  

archlord

OMG! no more wig!!!! just had hairs extension done !!  :D  :D

•  

Jessie Ann

Way to rock it girl!  Looking great with those extensions!
  •  

RavenMoon

•  

archlord

I played with my hairs today, honestly I always hated this haircut for some reason but when I tried It I was impressed of how much It feminize my face.

I want your opinion . Is this haircut better then last picture I posted ?! If so, I Will get back to  hairdresser for adjustements . Those are my hairs + quality extensions tape method  btw.

•  

Ashey

Quote from: archlord on February 27, 2016, 05:13:41 PM
I played with my hairs today, honestly I always hated this haircut for some reason but when I tried It I was impressed of how much It feminize my face.

Look, I think you need to understand, your face is feminized. You look female. You pass. So try to keep in mind that this is not an issue. Try to separate 'feminization' from cosmetics or styling or whatever. Trying to look 'nice' is one thing, but when you mix that up with simply trying to look female, you kind of do disservice to either gender.

That said, changing it up looks interesting but I think I personally prefer your hair the other way.
  •  

Moomin

Good to see you back safe and sound Archlord. Gorgeous piccies as always X

Beautiful pictures Skeptoid. Totally jelly of your amazing cheek bones X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Jessie Ann

Went to a black tie Oscar viewing party. Had to get all dressed up in an evening gown.

•  

Alycya

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Wednesday

Quote from: archlord on February 27, 2016, 05:13:41 PM

I want your opinion . Is this haircut better then last picture I posted ?! If so, I Will get back to  hairdresser for adjustements . Those are my hairs + quality extensions tape method  btw.

Yup, this one looks great on you, it really works with your face. But as Ashey said, its more style/cosmetics than feminization. You look female with both, but I think this one suits you better.

Anyway I think you have plenty of room to experiment with hairstyles, there may be plenty of hairstyles that suit and frame your face nicely.

Personal tip: If you don't cover your forehead with hair, don't cover the sides of your face. That is what doesn't work so well in your previous hairstyle (I think). Bangs + Hair covering sides = OK. No bangs + no hair on the sides = OK. If you don't use bangs, try sweeping your hairs back to your ears, I think It may suit you.
"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Alycya on February 29, 2016, 11:04:44 AM

My new profile picture  :)
Hugs,
Aly

Looking good girl! Remind me of Joan Jett for some reason.
-Seq
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: JustASeq on March 01, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
Looking good girl! Remind me of Joan Jett for some reason.

Thank You!!!  - I Love Rock n Roll!!! 

:D
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Karlie Ann

Eek!  I scheduled an appointment with a gender therapist at last!

photo #1 - New avatar.

photo #2 - photoshopped hair and an old pair of female glasses I found.

photo #3 - This is why I have doubts...
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

AmandaDanielle

First time out with no wig... thinking my hair is finally long enough!!! Didn't get clocked!!! Loving life!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •