Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paige0000

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on March 24, 2016, 10:18:05 PM
Hi all, still trying to remember how to get this done....anyways, this pic and the one to follow (1st two attempts failed to add second pic) are both from last December.  Right now I am at 21 months.

[/img][/img]

From what I can see you look quite feminine but the dark quality of the image is affecting my overall view sadly. Maybe a brighter pic?
Be yourself regardless of what other may think of you. Tis your life not theirs. :)
  •  

Devlyn

Looking good Dani! I fixed your links for you.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Paige0000 on March 25, 2016, 07:03:51 AM
From what I can see you look quite feminine but the dark quality of the image is affecting my overall view sadly. Maybe a brighter pic?

Thank you for the nice words, they are sweet to see  :).  Yes I can put up the original as soon as I have a moment, right now it is sunny and my garden is calling me.  As to the darkness, my original intent was to do two things, to correct my inept use of my new powershot (I am used to my digital SLR, which is down for the time being) the light in the photo was harsh and glaring, and second I wanted to get rid of the distraction of my bathroom clutter  :laugh:.  It was only a couple days ago that I discovered the photo tools in my Windows 10, and kinda went crazy with it.
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 25, 2016, 09:53:26 AM
Looking good Dani! I fixed your links for you.

Hugs, Devlyn

Thanks Devlyn, I thought I was either up too late, or I had just lapsed into stupid mode.  :laugh:  I was surprised when I saw the second pic in my post and thought "What the_____, I guess I should'nt stay up so late."  Luv,   Dani
  •  

Alycya

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

Newgirl Dani

OK, so here's the untouched photo, maybe you'll see why I was trying to retouch the photo.  Anyway here I am with all the bathroom clutter, mirror spots, and fuzzy focus, I've still not figured out how get a good photo in a mirror.  Soon I'll have lost the 20lbs gained.  Even with all the pic negatives, I'm still happy with the one in the mirror.  :)

•  

Jessie Ann

I went to a dinner dance last weekend. I felt pretty good about how I looked in this dress.

•  

Marissa_K

Quote from: Jessie Ann on March 27, 2016, 03:41:02 AM
I went to a dinner dance last weekend. I felt pretty good about how I looked in this dress.

You do look great in that dress ;D

Balerie

Quote from: WallabyWallop on March 21, 2016, 07:36:02 AM
Oh wow, great pics Marssu!

So, I went out dressed up for the first time. Here are some pics of my first shopping trip!

Looking great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

•  

Snöfrost

Despite that I am having a cold/flu, I decided today to put some makeup on to take a selfie.

•  

Balerie

Quote from: archlord on March 23, 2016, 02:26:00 PM
Just back from hairdresser =)

Simply amazing! Love the look!

•  

Balerie

Quote from: marssu on March 20, 2016, 09:29:53 PM
I am pretty happy girl despite little insecurities <3

Love the pics. So pretty!

•  

WallabyWallop

•  

为你等多久

Beautiful, aren't you? I wish I could be so lovely one day...

通过我的 TCL P332U 上的 Tapatalk发言

•  

Angieisalone

•  

V M

Quote from: Angieisalone on March 28, 2016, 01:27:41 PM
I look like crap, but oh well.

Crap? Don't be silly  :icon_chick:  You are so lucky to be so young and cute
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

WallabyWallop

Quote from: Angieisalone on March 28, 2016, 01:27:41 PM
I look like crap, but oh well.

Pssh, girl those are excellent pics. And your hair is in point (is that your real hair? Looks like it)! You have a really nice facial structure too, you don't have that longer chin that I have.
  •  

chris.deee

•  

chris.deee

Quote from: WallabyWallop on March 21, 2016, 07:36:02 AM
Oh wow, great pics Marssu!

So, I went out dressed up for the first time. Here are some pics of my first shopping trip!

Nice. Sound like you had a great first excursion.

It took me decades to start taking selfies in the dressing room - of course, selfies in the 1980's weren't that practical.
  •