Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Gamers, what are you playing right now? 2.0

Started by Sephirah, December 09, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorChops

I downloaded Fishing Planet on Steam because I'm horrible at fishing IRL and I thought it would be a nice free game to pass the time. It's actually pretty enjoyable even if you don't fish or don't do it a lot like me. Graphics are pretty nice, it runs very smooth. Gets a claws up from me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: RaptorChops on August 30, 2015, 04:36:04 PM
I downloaded Fishing Planet on Steam because I'm horrible at fishing IRL and I thought it would be a nice free game to pass the time. It's actually pretty enjoyable even if you don't fish or don't do it a lot like me. Graphics are pretty nice, it runs very smooth. Gets a claws up from me.

Surprisingly fun game isn't it...not usually my thing but good fun anyway.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

RaptorChops

It really is! I just start getting confused with the different rods, reels and all that but I've caught some decent fish so far :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Serenation

played a fractal and a dungeon in gw2 on the weekend, spent hours just trying to remember how to play, been years. Sounds like they are finally adding new dungeons with the expansion as they announced 10 man raids.
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

Tossu-sama

After finally finishing Dragon Age II, it's now time for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

...I didn't need life anyway.
  •  

kristincardigan

Quote from: GenTechJ on August 30, 2015, 05:01:28 AM
Guild Wars 2. Looks like WoW is going on the back burner now.
Which server are you playing on? I play Maguuma, I am looking to join a Trans oriented guild, but I can't find any. I might end up jumping servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

kristincardigan

Quote from: Serenation on August 30, 2015, 09:35:01 PM
played a fractal and a dungeon in gw2 on the weekend, spent hours just trying to remember how to play, been years. Sounds like they are finally adding new dungeons with the expansion as they announced 10 man raids.
My former main was a Necro but he didn't represent me,  so I am still leveling my new main I love her![emoji4]. Lots has changed so that has helped me get reacquainted with the system.  Might be a bit before I'm doing dungeons again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Swayallday

I played Mount&Blade Fire and Sword yesterday, it was sooooooo much fun
  •  

MicheleGui

I just bought Rocket League for PC and it's really amazing.

If you're skilled, you do amazing acrobatic stuff and have lots of fun.

If you're not so skilled, you do crazy stuff (many times by accident) and have lots of fun.
  •  

Traci New

You've got your mother in a whirl, She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl
  •  

JenSquid

•  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: kristincardigan on September 01, 2015, 03:17:26 PMI might end up jumping servers.

Servers only matter for WvWvW mode, mostly.  For PvE, everyone gets lumped into the same set of maps.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

cartowheel

Right now, a LOT of Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. ^_^; 
Began questioning: Around 2011?
Chose to identify as a genderfluid transman: Around 2014ish
Came out completely: 2017
Began using new name: 2017
Starting HRT: 2018
Complete legal name change: 2018
  •  

sarah v lehr

warframe and eso!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

•  

thorhugs

I was just playing Alan Wake last night, and I just finished downloading Life is Strange. Murder and missing people in my home state is apparently a theme for me, it seems.
- Colin Moore

"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation."

I draw things sometimes

•  

purpleshiny

Quote from: thorhugs on September 06, 2015, 06:23:14 AM
I was just playing Alan Wake last night, and I just finished downloading Life is Strange. Murder and missing people in my home state is apparently a theme for me, it seems.

I haven't played Life is Strange yet but I hear it's good.  I loved Alan Wake, especially the interjections of his writing with the narrative itself.  Sadly I played that right around the same time as Deadly Premonition so my memories of it are a bit overshadowed by the amazingness of DP.

I don't play games much anymore, but I absolutely LOVE horror games.  Love, love, love.  The darker the better.  They need to be good psychological horrors though (the first four Silent Hills, Rule of Rose, Penumbra, etc), and not "jump out ooh scary I have a gun" like F.E.A.R., etc.

I also love interactive fiction/oldschool "adventure" games like anything put out by Quantic Dream, and last night my fiancee and I started Until Dawn and omg I am so hooked.  It's a horror game with branching plot choices and a gameplay system straight out of Heavy Rain, with lots of character interaction and dialogue.  So basically it's a fusion of everything I like.  I am seriously in love with it so far!  ;D

On another note, I did manage to play/finish Transistor recently and was totally blown away by the originality of the world, the way the story was told without exposition, and the way certain events played out against my expectations.  Gameplay was fantastic, story was amazing, and I can't stop thinking about it.  It leaves a lot up to the player's interpretation in the end, especially the nature of the game's universe/reality itself.

Bonus points because it contains a nonsexualized female protagonist, a gay married couple that doesn't even get a passing mention as something out of the ordinary, a background character who doesn't identify as male or female (and also doesn't get mentioned as anything unusual), and a genuinely touching tragic romance holding together the whole story.

Between Transistor, Hotline Miami, and Axiom Verge, I've become convinced that smaller game studios really have a lot more to offer than the big industry giants.
Any pronoun works.  I also answer to "hey you."
  •  

-May-

Playing Path of Exile... I think I am getting addicted x.x
Oh well o3o
  •  

Lady Smith

Quote from: -May- on September 14, 2015, 02:17:25 PM
Playing Path of Exile... I think I am getting addicted x.x
Oh well o3o

Path of Exile was developed by a team here in New Zealand.  Looking at their webpage it certainly looks to be an interesting game.
  •  

Swayallday

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 15, 2015, 12:15:00 AM
Path of Exile was developed by a team here in New Zealand.  Looking at their webpage it certainly looks to be an interesting game.

It's D2 but dare I say... EVEN BETTER!!!
They did big updates lately too
and they always working on their PvP :)
I should work on my necromancer

I got into Vermintide... Couldn't be happier atm.
Also won the Valve pack so i'm enjoying that a loooottttt
  •  

brandyvgs

PoE is fun but since season 4 came out for D3 I have been more into that lately.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •