Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I now understand why women complain so much

Started by CosmicJoke, June 28, 2015, 03:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

When I started I would spend between 1.5 to 2 hours just on make up over time I have been able to do may make up and hair in 25 to 35 minutes. I don't shake as much and realize what goes on and works better for me. I do spend still alot of time on clothing because now for some reason every thing has to match top pants socks shoes bra and so on... I have been more relaxed as the days go on I feel a bit more confident.
  •  

Jenntrans

I mean the more you do it the faster it gets. The hair is the longest part but if you are willing to and or have curly hair then you just have to wake earlier to shower and shave. Makeup takes me about ten minutes and that is everything from concealer to mascara and whatever color lipstick I wear. I will give one little tip though, use hairspray so you don't always have to reapply. You can also use a black or brown magic marker for eyebrows and or eyeliner but don't get it into your eyes though. Hell even eyeliner sux so I usually do it right against my eyelash line. OMG I have done the "deal" but you have to be really careful because it will make your eyes burn on the very edge of the lids. Mascara, you really need an eyelash curler. If not then they just don't do right. Not too much either because you will get "tarantula lashes". Then they seem to stick together. Personally I hate waterproof mascara.

Look I am going to make my BF wait. Either he thinks it is worth it and waits or gets pissed. Sometimes both but... Hey, we are women. Make the men wait. If they don't then they aren't worth it. >:-) If they wait then they think we are worth it to them. ;D

My boyfriend knows how long it takes me and he lets me go first before we go out or anywhere so he can do his little five minute deal and still has to wait on me.

It takes a little work and being trans even more than cis women. He should know that and be thankful for the extra time it takes.

And yes it sux but it sux so good though. This may sound sexist or submissive or whatever but he has a really conservative job and some of the single guys he works with tell me to leave him and go with them. Some of the women too. He is a cop in a smaller town in the south even. I am accepted by the wives and girlfriends and they do know.

But what is there to complain about? Yeah it sux sometimes but....I would not do anything different. It is so worth it. I like the plucked brows, the shaved legs and underarms, the bra does suck though but keeps my boobs from flopping and accentuates them. I don't have to tuck because my "junk" is really small and the testes as long as I sit like a woman and so on don't matter much. :embarrassed: That is kind of why I think I am intersex. I grew boobs during puberty with no medication and something else did not grow past 10 years old. :embarrassed:
  •  

Lyric

There's a line that sticks in my mind from the excellent British TV series Secret Diary of a Call Girl in which the lead character says "It costs about thirty grand to be a girl" (I think around $50K in in US dollars at that time). Just the expense of "being a girl" can be quite forbiddingly expensive-- even without the addition of transgender-related costs. While I've always been an extraordinarily frugal shopper, I can see how just the costs of being a "proper women" can be something to complain about. Even the less visible aspects, like cosmetics, can be absurdly expensive. It's easy to see why many genetic women don't even try very much.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Jenntrans

Quote from: Lyric on November 17, 2017, 08:49:18 AM
There's a line that sticks in my mind from the excellent British TV series Secret Diary of a Call Girl in which the lead character says "It costs about thirty grand to be a girl" (I think around $50K in in US dollars at that time). Just the expense of "being a girl" can be quite forbiddingly expensive-- even without the addition of transgender-related costs. While I've always been an extraordinarily frugal shopper, I can see how just the costs of being a "proper women" can be something to complain about. Even the less visible aspects, like cosmetics, can be absurdly expensive. It's easy to see why many genetic women don't even try very much.

Hey look Lyric. We have hair then we have to style it and take extra good care of it. We have to shave and the most comfortable blades cost more than just disposables. Then the lotions, the makeup which can be really expensive for quality and so on. Shaving the face is hard on blades and hard on the face too so...

I have to wear a bra so that kind of gets expensive when most cis women will wear a bra for a couple of days straight but I change them everyday because I can't stand the heat and I sweat. I have 14 for two weeks but my ex when I was married only had three. :-\ Same with panties. Then OMG the shoes? My BF has about three pair, one for sports, one for dress up, on pair of cowboy boots and on for work and one for casual wear. Wait that is five but I have about 15 pair though. Flats up to stilettos and those he only gets to see. :embarrassed: My BF don't need 40 dollars in makeup or more, he don't need hair products because he can buzz his head, he don't need a dress or other clothing to go to a function and so on. He can wear what he has but... I can't. I mean I pay 30 dollars for a haircut at the local beauty salon yet I buzz his hair for him or he can do it his self with a 20 dollar pair of clippers that his "cut" is free.

But here is one thing that most cis women don't even appreciate... I get to be a woman and cherished by a man as such that never complains. Yes I hear bitching about the time it takes me but he is still happy waiting though. But it is worth the time, effort and price though to me anyway. ;)
  •