Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Stealth

Started by Aeirs, July 22, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeirs

Does anyone go out tucked and somewhat under guy mode if so do you worry that someone will notice that you are flatter than you normally are or that you might accidentally have something peek out?

I hope what I'm asking makes sense

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

•  

Kerry30Den

I wear hosiery under pants and don't wear socks.   Hosiery makes things flatter but no one has noticed the flatness, but  I don't tuck.   I doubt most people would notice though.
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.
  •  

Cherry pointe

I'm not exactly packing a big tool so looking flatter than usual has never been my concern.  I doubt that most people will notice. I don't even tuck when I wear a skirt.. though I'm not wandering around in public then.

I never really worry that a stranger might notice the top of my panties, or the shape of my bra when underdressed... hate to meet someone I know.

Welcome to my closet. Have a nice day.
  •  

cheryl reeves

my wife noticed the mens underwear makes me uncomfortable so gave me the grn light to wear panties all the time..when in male mode they are grey,blk,or white..all other times different colors...as for tucking been doing it so long dont even notice it,but i have a puffy area that makes hiding easy...
  •