Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaDanielle

Just throwing these out there. Been on HRT for 3-Months. Still not super confident in how I look.[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: AmandaDanielle on December 11, 2015, 02:36:35 PM
Just throwing these out there. Been on HRT for 3-Months. Still not super confident in how I look.[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I like the 2nd and 3rd photos. The first one looks pale. I think it's the dark bangs. A slightly darker foundation may help, but all in all very nice. Coming along beautifully!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

archlord

Damn, is it me or my face just upgraded in matter of days?  I just noticed i have grown Full Lips, i didnt even know this was possible from HRT. Anyone else got lips growth?

This is my boy mode (the more i can look like) without  any makeup and after a long day .before you ask, no i dont wear mascara and i dont have old deposit.  Those are my natural lashes. :)

The next 2 pictures was 3 month before HRT, i clearly didnt have those lips

•  

V M

Boy mode? In the first two pic.s you look like a girl with short hair imo  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: archlord on December 11, 2015, 07:22:29 PM
Damn, is it me or my face just upgraded in matter of days?  I just noticed i have grown Full Lips, i didnt even know this was possible from HRT. Anyone else got lips growth?
I can't say that I ever noticed getting bigger lips from the deal... But yes you have definitely grown a fat lip. You're blessed with a nice canvas to color in. ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

RedLila

Quote from: saraht123 on August 08, 2015, 11:19:45 AM
Hi people,

I am still pre hrt, but I was managing to blend in a bit earlier in the year wearing something like this:

Since then, I've been growing my hair out and hoping I won't have to use a wig for too much longer. I got a new style last weekend. It is still way too short though:

I'm a bit worried what I look like from behind. I'm really tall (6'1") and my shoulders/arms look quite bulky compared to my hips. I guess I will have to wear long sleeves forever, even in the summer:

Anyway, I thought I'd try and get some opinions since I have kind of lost perspective on what progress I'm making at the moment and whether there is anything unfixable about me.

Have a lovely weekend!

Now those are serious earrings. Girl wears earings like that you know she could kill a man.
  •  

Shandril

HRT couldnt come any sooner!

My wife has been training me on makeup lol...

~Shan~

•  

Shandril

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Shandril on December 12, 2015, 04:17:04 AM

This is what happens when im bored!

~Shan~

Ha ha ha... learn all you can with the makeup. It's a skill you'll be able to use for a lifetime!
  •  

Skylar1992

Guess I may as well do it

http://imgur.com/a/IHne0

Some oldish pics, but nothing has changed really
  •  

byanyothername

Wow skylar, you are super cute! I can't imagine you have much trouble passing :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Shandril

Quote from: Skylar1992 on December 12, 2015, 10:40:26 AM

Wow your beautiful Sky!

~Shan~

•  

Skylar1992

Quote from: Shandril on December 12, 2015, 12:03:22 PM
Wow your beautiful Sky!

~Shan~

Thank you and to the person above you :)

In all honestly, even when I was younger I was always mistaken as a girl and had a ''baby'' face. Same with my brother actually.   

But yeah I really appreciate it! These photos I had put a quite alot of effort into, I have experimented with short hair too an less make up, then I don't pass so well, but meh :P

You both look great too  ;D
  •  

ThaliaNyx

Kawaii! You look wonderful!
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
  •  

stephaniec

We should all give ourselves a big pat on the back we're doing great
  •  

Mickie

super jelly...
Rock it girl!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Lyndsey

http://imgur.com/a/RvAYk

Hey All
I finally figured it out how to do this upload. I guess I am blonde so it took a while.

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Moomin

Took these pictures yesterday. Really like how I look with glasses, but I seem to pass better without. Plus being able to see is a bonus  :P First time I've uploaded any pictures of me on the internet, but I feel safe here :)

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Moomin on December 13, 2015, 05:31:25 AM
Took these pictures yesterday. Really like how I look with glasses, but I seem to pass better without. Plus being able to see is a bonus  :P First time I've uploaded any pictures of me on the internet, but I feel safe here :)

Yes. You pass well!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Moomin on December 13, 2015, 05:31:25 AM

you look great with and without!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •