News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April_TO

Hey you,

Long time no see :) wow your face has truly feminized and I think your aura has transitioned as well.
Great work. Just take care of yourself and you are definitely on the right path.

Quick question, why aren't you taking an AA? just curious lol

hugs,

April

Quote from: Jade_404 on December 19, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
::)

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL...

It is very interesting the way we see ourselves and the way others see us. In the mirror your image is flipped, it is not what others see. Most people do not like the way they look in pictures and I think this is why, they are seeing the flipped image they are not used to. Some front facing cameras flip the image like a mirror and can give you a deceiving idea of what you look like. Here I post 3 images, on the left I am flipped, the way I see me in the mirror. Middle is flipped too. I think those look so much better... The image on the right is a duplicate of the first and corrected to the way I look to others. i don't like it. It seems to show my crooked nose and other ugly features better. Is it an illusion?

Note: I have not shaved for 3 days in this photo, I hate shaving... and I am lazy I guess. haha
I have been on HRT for 5 months now, just E.
I have not trimmed my brows in some time.. I know I know.. would totally help.
I need better training on the makeup thing :p (lashes look darker than IRL , must be the light)

Ok , be brutal I guess. I can take it,... maybe. hehe. I am thinking I look much younger than before HRT, but I would need to post b4 photos ... maybe another time.

hugs :-*
-Jade
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: Mariah2014 on December 19, 2015, 07:56:18 AM
Jade, you pretty well pointed out what you need to do yourself. You do look young in the pictures. I have nothing to add beyond what you already know. Hugs
Mariah
:) thanks Maria, That makes me feel great! since my real question is "Do I look like a 42 year old Man?" Which, I hope the answer to that is NO. There are things I could do like I mentioned, shaving , plucking , etc, but also I am not full time and not that worried about dressing up and looking good right now. Just for special occasions.  I am considering surgery to fix my broken nose, but that is back burner. I would want to fix my teeth and adams apple before that. I try not to show either in photos and hide them in public too, so apparently they bother me.

hugs  :-*
-Jade
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Mariah

You definitely don't look like a man at all. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Jade_404 on December 19, 2015, 08:16:15 AM
:) thanks Maria, That makes me feel great! since my real question is "Do I look like a 42 year old Man?" Which, I hope the answer to that is NO. There are things I could do like I mentioned, shaving , plucking , etc, but also I am not full time and not that worried about dressing up and looking good right now. Just for special occasions.  I am considering surgery to fix my broken nose, but that is back burner. I would want to fix my teeth and adams apple before that. I try not to show either in photos and hide them in public too, so apparently they bother me.

hugs  :-*
-Jade
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: April_TO on December 19, 2015, 08:01:27 AM
Hey you,

Long time no see :) wow your face has truly feminized and I think your aura has transitioned as well.
Great work. Just take care of yourself and you are definitely on the right path.

Quick question, why aren't you taking an AA? just curious lol

hugs,

April

April! Hi  :-*

By AA? you mean androgen blocker? anti-androgen? Correct?
Long answer, my DR is still looking at my T levels to see if when my T increases, Do the Lymes bacteria eat it and grow?, making me sick? So they are looking for correlation between T and Lymes by slowly taking my T levels lower with only E and diet. Watching if I get sick and testing levels again if I do. I went off E for a few days (supposed to be for a month with rigorous workout) and My T levels spiked up and I got pretty sick. Oh and collagen . E helps us produce more collagen, which helps our flesh glow/grow, apparently Lymes bacterias love collagen too so we don't want them to get a taste for it. Let them eat the T! if we remove all the T they might find another snack. We are trying to keep them dormant with the right hormone regimen and  diet / exercise.  Lymes are terrible buggers, they eat nerves, bones, ligaments, brains...kind of take you apart on a microscopic level. They are tiny little drill shaped bacteria that can drill into any part of your body.  ok, ok now I said TOO much.  ::)

You look great April! Nice

hugs hugs hugs  :-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Anna33

Thank you all [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ it means a lot.

Im super shy. I wish i wasnt. Working on it!

You all are beautiful too.

Rita you look fabulous x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

abd789

Quote from: clarabrown on December 19, 2015, 09:54:10 AM
Thank you all [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ it means a lot.

Im super shy. I wish i wasnt. Working on it!

You all are beautiful too.

Rita you look fabulous x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*** pets kitty ***  ;)
  •  

Vinyl Scratch

Well, here are some of my first pictures in a very long time!  :-X :-X

4th picture is the best

http://imgur.com/a/177d2

Just took them down stairs using my crappy laptop camera but I think they came out okay. I am pre HRT at the moment, this is with very little makeup (usually how I roll), shaved face (this morning, shave every morning) and about to go out for a stroll.

I would like to know (in a constructive way) do I have naturally feminine features or at least no overly masculine ones? Always been told I have a ''baby face'' and was often mistaken as a girl pre puberty.

Any advice? Bear in mind I hate wearing lots of makeup  ;D
  •  

abd789

Quote from: Vinyl Scratch on December 19, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

4th picture is the best

Just took them down stairs using my crappy laptop camera but I think they came out okay. I am pre HRT at the moment, this is with very little makeup (usually how I roll), shaved face (this morning, shave every morning) and about to go out for a stroll.

I would like to know (in a constructive way) do I have naturally feminine features or at least no overly masculine ones? Always been told I have a ''baby face'' and was often mistaken as a girl pre puberty.

Welcome ;D

I think you have a great start, you have soft features and great eyes. I think HRT will do wonders for you as you dont have that far to go. Stick with it and follow your heart, it wont lead you astray. ;)

Advice, no middle fingers in girl mode... I was guilty of this and realized it just doesnt look feminine in pics. I know plenty of chicks flip the bird and they have the right attitude for it, but you and I, right now.... dont ::)

Good luck and hang out with us, look forward to see where you go.... its a rough road as I am learning, but we try to support each other
  •  

T90

How likely is it that I could ever pass (with HRT a possibility)? I can't bear taking photos of myself, so I can only post this one from a couple of years ago. The main difference between this photo and now, is that my hair is sleeker and parted at the side now. (Obviously this is a pre everything photo, as it's only this month that I've had my very first therapy session) One thing that is probably in my favour is that i'm only 5 foot 5 inches tall, and very slim.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/tn90/media/406390_3073214318516_289720205_n_zpsff3529a1.jpg.html
  •  

Vinyl Scratch

Quote from: RitaChans on December 19, 2015, 05:27:05 PM
Welcome ;D

I think you have a great start, you have soft features and great eyes. I think HRT will do wonders for you as you dont have that far to go. Stick with it and follow your heart, it wont lead you astray. ;)

Advice, no middle fingers in girl mode... I was guilty of this and realized it just doesnt look feminine in pics. I know plenty of chicks flip the bird and they have the right attitude for it, but you and I, right now.... dont ::)

Good luck and hang out with us, look forward to see where you go.... its a rough road as I am learning, but we try to support each other

Thank you for the constructive feedback!  ;D *Hugs*.  Yeah I am hoping the HRT will go well too! I am really looking forward to it, being in the wrong body for 23 years is long enough  8)

Yeah, I'm not sure why I did the middle finger, maybe I got a little over confident!  :o but haha yeah I agree that I for sure dont have the right attitude for it :D

I would love to hang out with you all! Maybe when I start on HRT I can do one of those cheesey timeline things for y'all! Would you mind if I added you as a friend? :)
  •  

Missy D

Hi everyone - still mostly pre everything but decided to go a little mad with the camera this morning  ;)

Plus - bonus - nail art  :-*

This was before I went out and the wind ruined my hair lol!!!!

Be nice - Missy xx
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Vinyl Scratch on December 19, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

4th picture is the best

Are you even wearing make up? I can still see some of the shadow on the upper lip by the way, you need to cover the beard shadow, laser helps, but make up is good too ( I just started laser and make up is good enough for me, since I am full time), also try growing up ur hair more, and buy female clothes too, it takes a long time to get a full closet, so starting the sooner the better! Also it looks like you have no eyelashes, I would try wearing at least some mascara? I don't like a lot of make up but some mascara and foundation helps a lot. Also your eyebrows are kinda bushy, maybe trim them down or even just a more female curve. I think you have a very feminine nose, round face and eyes, and little to no brow bossing (which is really a good start). I don't know how old you are but hormones will help, but you need to put more effort than just shaving and very little make up, I woldn't really read as you a girl in that state, sorry. Good luck <3
  •  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Missy D on December 19, 2015, 07:49:14 PM
Hi everyone - still mostly pre everything but decided to go a little mad with the camera this morning  ;)

Plus - bonus - nail art  :-*

This was before I went out and the wind ruined my hair lol!!!!

Be nice - Missy xx

Omg you look very beautiful for being pre-everything, I thought you were on hormones for a long time when I looked at your pics! I love your hair and make up, and your nails are very beautiful!
  •  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Jade_404 on December 19, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
::)

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL...

It is very interesting the way we see ourselves and the way others see us. In the mirror your image is flipped, it is not what others see. Most people do not like the way they look in pictures and I think this is why, they are seeing the flipped image they are not used to. Some front facing cameras flip the image like a mirror and can give you a deceiving idea of what you look like. Here I post 3 images, on the left I am flipped, the way I see me in the mirror. Middle is flipped too. I think those look so much better... The image on the right is a duplicate of the first and corrected to the way I look to others. i don't like it. It seems to show my crooked nose and other ugly features better. Is it an illusion?

Note: I have not shaved for 3 days in this photo, I hate shaving... and I am lazy I guess. haha
I have been on HRT for 5 months now, just E.
I have not trimmed my brows in some time.. I know I know.. would totally help.
I need better training on the makeup thing :p (lashes look darker than IRL , must be the light)

Ok , be brutal I guess. I can take it,... maybe. hehe. I am thinking I look much younger than before HRT, but I would need to post b4 photos ... maybe another time.

hugs :-*
-Jade

I think you pass as a woman, I don't think that any of your features are too manly for you to pass...
  •  

Nyana

Here me,

So well, I am not transitioning at the moment at all but well that what I can come to.

Old one like 5 years ago, but still like it

Last year

Last year also

and few month ago :

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

- Kim
  •  

V M

For some reason when I look through some of these vanity topics I am reminded of my friends Cockatiel strutting about giving wolf whistles and squawking "Petty bird, pretty bird"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Vinyl Scratch

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on December 19, 2015, 08:23:34 PM
Are you even wearing make up? I can still see some of the shadow on the upper lip by the way, you need to cover the beard shadow, laser helps, but make up is good too ( I just started laser and make up is good enough for me, since I am full time), also try growing up ur hair more, and buy female clothes too, it takes a long time to get a full closet, so starting the sooner the better! Also it looks like you have no eyelashes, I would try wearing at least some mascara? I don't like a lot of make up but some mascara and foundation helps a lot. Also your eyebrows are kinda bushy, maybe trim them down or even just a more female curve. I think you have a very feminine nose, round face and eyes, and little to no brow bossing (which is really a good start). I don't know how old you are but hormones will help, but you need to put more effort than just shaving and very little make up, I woldn't really read as you a girl in that state, sorry. Good luck <3

Thank you for the honest advice, I know I don't look like a girl in this state :P

Yeah the eyebrows for me are always a bit of a mystery, still trying to perfect them, trust me , believe it or not they were 5 times worse than they are now!  I will start wearing mascara and in fact have some in my cupboard, I am not sure which foundation to use though, any advice?
  •  

Mariah

As far as the eyebrows I might recommend looking at video on you tube that can help teach you how. I only mention that since they are still a bit of a mystery to you. I know it takes time with them and yes even when done right it takes time to get the desired shop for your face and the desired eyebrow your looking for. As far as foundation a few things need to be taken in account. Your skin color and getting the right one for your skin color is so important. Secondly any issues on your face that can been through some foundations and cancelers should be accounted for when choosing one, if possible. Something that can be added in layers or is a full coverage foundation would be best for certain issues. There are tools and places you can use to help match the right foundation shade to your face which will help keep the cost down too. I hope that helps. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Vinyl Scratch on December 20, 2015, 08:01:23 AM
Thank you for the honest advice, I know I don't look like a girl in this state :P

Yeah the eyebrows for me are always a bit of a mystery, still trying to perfect them, trust me , believe it or not they were 5 times worse than they are now!  I will start wearing mascara and in fact have some in my cupboard, I am not sure which foundation to use though, any advice?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

archlord

For anyone who think that he is to muscular to transition , i have a surprise for you, it is totally possible to lose the bulk and look like a woman .

i just found 2 pictures of me, one of 2012 and one of july 2013(at my best shape) . I thought that i had no pictures of me at this time but i found them in my brother computer.

yesterday :

Dont lose hope =) Everything is possible with motivation.   Wishing everyone merry xmas and happy new year  ;)
  •