Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 24, 2015, 07:13:42 AM
I also use photobucket. If you are using app, then just click share, copy link to clipboard, and the 4th option is IMG. Click on that and just paste into the post. You don't have to use the "[IMG]" brackets on the site. It'll do it automatically.

What she said!
  •  

Naomi71

My sister is just the best. She lives in Italy and sent me a whole box of designer clothes from Milan: the skinny jeans I was aching to have, tons of dresses, blouses, coats, shirts, sweaters, an evening gown, it's a complete wardrobe and all perfectly suits me. For me it's kind of a "big moment", because I only had a very kinky and slutty female wardrobe that was entirely unsuitable for social occasions. with these clothes, I'm not so scared to go out on the street anymore.

•  

Mariah

The clothes look good on you. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Naomi71 on December 25, 2015, 01:44:18 PM
My sister is just the best. She lives in Italy and sent me a whole box of designer clothes from Milan: the skinny jeans I was aching to have, tons of dresses, blouses, coats, shirts, sweaters, an evening gown, it's a complete wardrobe and all perfectly suits me. For me it's kind of a "big moment", because I only had a very kinky and slutty female wardrobe that was entirely unsuitable for social occasions. with these clothes, I'm not so scared to go out on the street anymore.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

barbie

Yes. Generally women have a great fashion sense. A lot of my female friends give advice on my fashion and makeup. Yes. Women tend to be more supportive of m2f transgender. Some of them are actually chasing me as if I am a kind of celebrity.

You may try some laser facial resurfacing or other treatments to make your face look more feminine. It is not so much expensive nowadays.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Naomi71

@Mariah: Thank you! Having this wardrobe means so much to me.... I'd been planning to be "en femme" all of the time except for work, but not having these clothes nor the budget to get them prevented me from doing so. So it's like a whole new chapter in my transitioning. Just being able to dress the part.... I only found out after I got all this, how much not having these clothes was stressing me out.

@Barbie: I agree, my face should be made more feminine. But I'm in this program with the VU medical center and they take a very long time. Somewhere in May I can start with hrt and after that I can start feminizing my face. In the mean time, I'll have to solve it with makeup.

My sister loves it that I'm trans.... when I came out to her, her first response was: "I finally have my sister!" But she's also critical.

Last night I was walking on the street and a guy whistled because of my ass... I should have been insulted, but he in fact made my evening  :)

•  

Jennilyn

Took some advise from the comments a received last week, and thought I'd give this another go. *Crosses fingers & toes*

Merry Christmas!

Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Mariah

Jenniyln your pics are not bad at all. The brows seem a bit forward in one. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Jennilyn on December 26, 2015, 12:06:09 AM
Took some advise from the comments a received last week, and thought I'd give this another go. *Crosses fingers & toes*

Merry Christmas!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Jennilyn

Quote from: Mariah2014 on December 26, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
Jenniyln your pics are not bad at all. The brows seem a bit forward in one. Hugs
Mariah

Thank you, hun! I suppose I'll have to break down and thin them out a lot more
Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

RachelsMantra

Ignore the weird face I'm making in the first pic. I'm starting to accept that I might never pass 100% as a cis woman but that I can still be beautiful in my own way.

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Lady Smith

You are very much beautiful in your own way Rachel :)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

It was a good clothes choice. It's nice clothes. With HRT you would easier pass. HRT will give you more curves and female hips. It would also give you breast developing that is a good thing if you want to pass. But you have a good start now.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: RachelsMantra on December 26, 2015, 06:17:52 AM
Ignore the weird face I'm making in the first pic. I'm starting to accept that I might never pass 100% as a cis woman but that I can still be beautiful in my own way.

Nobody here can pass 100% as a cis. Simply, it is impossible for any m2f transgender girl to pass 100% whatever she has done, including SRS.

You look just beautiful, more than most ordinary women, and passing is not an issue.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jade.th

http://m.imgur.com/a/FX8Pk

Got an appointment for HRT on January, 2016 gonna be great  ;D
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jade.th on December 26, 2015, 07:34:11 AM
http://m.imgur.com/a/FX8Pk

Got an appointment for HRT on January, 2016 gonna be great  ;D

Yes you have a very pretty face

hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: kaiisasmolbean on December 26, 2015, 09:53:40 AM
Yes you can pass

Hi Kaiisas

Welcome to Susan's It is always nice to see someone new and hope to see you around. :angel:

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Autumnleaf

Thank you Barbie, Kate, and Mariah!  I'm not even sure where I'm going at this point or if I'm even going to go through with transition or not.  (I know that sounds kind of foolish considering I'm on HRT.) I really wish I could grow out my hair but due to the stringent grooming standards at work, this is pretty much it for hair length.

~Rachel, I think you're beautiful and have a great smile!

~Jade, I agree with others.  You have great features. 

•  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Vinyl Scratch on December 21, 2015, 07:48:49 AM
I find your comments really not constructive and would appreciate it if you could not comment on any further pictures I post. I was asking whether I had any feminine features / had any chance of passing in the future and all your doing is pointing out how much I don't look feminine, telling me to do the same as you and shooting down aspirations I have.
Thank you.

Ok... But you post your pictures on a forum where everyone who is registered can give feedback and you ask for feedback, if you don't want people to give you their honest opinion then don't post your pictures here, or just say: I only want positive feedback and compliments... I would say to post in the other thread "You look fabulous"  or something like that, since this is more for people that are asking if they pass or could pass, and you're definitely not looking for that, I did tell you that you had some positive things about you, and I also told you what you could have done to pass in the future. I won't comment on your posts, I am not trying to put you down, I was just trying to help you, but I think you don't deserve my help, so good luck with everything.
  •