Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Jade.th on December 26, 2015, 07:34:11 AM
http://m.imgur.com/a/FX8Pk

Got an appointment for HRT on January, 2016 gonna be great  ;D

You have very soft features, I think you pass.
  •  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: Naomi71 on December 25, 2015, 01:44:18 PM
My sister is just the best. She lives in Italy and sent me a whole box of designer clothes from Milan: the skinny jeans I was aching to have, tons of dresses, blouses, coats, shirts, sweaters, an evening gown, it's a complete wardrobe and all perfectly suits me. For me it's kind of a "big moment", because I only had a very kinky and slutty female wardrobe that was entirely unsuitable for social occasions. with these clothes, I'm not so scared to go out on the street anymore.

Good luck on going out fulltime, I love your style of clothes, I wish my sister would send me clothes too, and we're both italian lol, but she's completely unsupportive. Just be comfortable and work on other things like mannerism, etc... :)
  •  

archlord

This is how i looked like when i went shopping with my mom today for work clothes . She asked me not to wear my wig so.. this is what i looked like at the commercial center.. lol

how did i do? Be honest all i see is a boy with makeup in this picture.
i think my face is damn to long to pickup any short hair style :(
i guess one more year to look in the mirror and think i look like crap without my wig

With Hair  : Instant pass,  without  : back to boy .. not cool

I feel like my jaw is wrong and unfixable ( lenght), my forehead is to prominent ( i have no bossing, nothing to shave its just forward and ugly, i  def need type 3) , my nose has a bossing and is as bugged as my forehead is  and my brow ridges annoys me everytime i see my reflection.  Stupid dysphoria i thought it would leave me. :(   
I thought that after starting hormones i would just chill , then after it was ohh when i will be full time i will chill  and stop thinking of the date of my FFS  but now that i am full-time i think of it and even more  and i start to overthink of my SRS date since i begun my full-time year condition.. all my patience has gone away with those 24 wasted years as a boy .

Will i ever be able to look at myself and appreciate me ?
  •  

Mariah

With the wig, you look great. Yet with out it, I would say your on the Sandro side. it's not so much the length but the style in correlation with your face. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: archlord on December 26, 2015, 10:57:51 PM
This is how i looked like when i went shopping with my mom today for work clothes . She asked me not to wear my wig so.. this is what i looked like at the commercial center.. lol

i think my face is damn to long to pickup any short hair style :(
i guess one more year to look in the mirror and think i look like crap without my wig

With Hair  : Instant pass,  without  : back to boy .. not cool

I feel like my jaw is wrong and unfixable ( lenght), my forehead is to prominent ( i have no bossing, nothing to shave its just forward and ugly, i  def need type 3) , my nose has a bossing and is as bugged as my forehead is  and my brow ridges annoys me everytime i see my reflection.  Stupid dysphoria i thought it would leave me. :(   
I thought that after starting hormones i would just chill , then after it was ohh when i will be full time i will chill  and stop thinking of the date of my FFS  but now that i am full-time i think of it and even more  and i start to overthink of my SRS date since i begun my full-time year condition..

Will i ever be able to look at myself and appreciate me ?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

stephaniec

•  

archlord

Is it to early to think that HRT wont change my face at all  like it happened to my 2 beautiful trans friends that have been a couple years on hrt.   I  am envious ,i feel like i am game over and i didnt win lottery once again.  ( due to bone structure of my face)
  •  

Melanie ♡

I think the longer hair frames your face better and makes it look more feminine, even tho without you look very andro/feminine too, but I don't think it's passing.
  •  

archlord

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on December 27, 2015, 12:03:17 AM
I think the longer hair frames your face better and makes it look more feminine, even tho without you look very andro/feminine too, but I don't think it's passing.

You think i dont pass either way or just with short hair?  be honest i prefer it this way
  •  

Melanie ♡

Quote from: archlord on December 27, 2015, 12:05:57 AM
You think i dont pass either way or just with short hair?  be honest i prefer it this way

I think you don't pass with the short hair (although I think you look androgynous with the short hair and still have very feminine features), while you definitely do pass with the longer hair, I think longer hair can help pass a lot of people, anyway I think you're really beautiful :) When you will grow your hair out, it will make you feel even better! I also think that you don't need much ffs.
  •  

Naomi71

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on December 26, 2015, 08:53:26 PM
Good luck on going out fulltime, I love your style of clothes, I wish my sister would send me clothes too, and we're both italian lol, but she's completely unsupportive. Just be comfortable and work on other things like mannerism, etc... :)

Well thank you. I'm not Italian however, but Dutch/ Jewish. My sister married an Italian guy and moved to Rome. She loves that I'm transgender, her first response when I told her about it last summer was: "I finally have a sister" and then she started commenting on how I should pluck my eyebrows (which I did the next day). She's very concerned with my passability and is kind of coaching me in my taste for clothes. She believes I should avoid hyper femininity and holds me back in that respect. I love her style and am learning a lot from her. Dutch women are much more casual than their Italian counterparts.

I always got along with her, when we were young we often played dressing up games. I just remembered: notwithstanding our Jewish background, around christmas we made a new musical out of the nativity story from the bible, with acting and songs we wrote. We always forced our youngest brother to play the part of baby Jesus and were having fights each year about who could do the Virgin Mary part. We both found Joseph a bit of a loser for buying into the story that his wife was impregnated by the Holy Spirit.

We're both in our forties, but our relationship really hasn't changed a bit. She's in Holland now and we'll have a girl's date the day after tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

The rest of my family is quite unsupportive though. They seemed supportive at first, but that was just because they weren't taking me seriously and believed it was some kind of "phase" that would pass. They're finding out this is not the case and they don't like it. My mother even told me she was "disgusted" and has been avoiding me for months, my father cut contact with me for other reasons, but it's quite obvious what the actual reason is and my little brother (our baby jesus) is making cruel jokes about me believing to be a Golden Retriever next year.

•  

Naomi71

I see a very goodlooking girl with the short hair, not a boy at all. In fact I like it better without the wig. To me it seems your face is quite feminine with the high cheekbones.

Can't wait until my own hair is long enough so I can get rid of the wig. But I've been growing it for half a year now and it still seems short. I als have very thick, curly hair, it seems to grow upwards instead of downwards :(

•  

Jade.th

•  

Quote from: archlord on December 27, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
i feel like i am game over and i didnt win lottery once again.

Um, LoL :icon_giggle: I'm not laughing at your dysphoria; that'd be horrible... it's just... wtf, that's unreal.  LOOK at yourself.

You say you didn't win the lottery, yet everyone, and I mean everyone, (both here and >-bleeped-<) says that you're gorgeous.  Do you think people have collectively banned together to one by one lie to you?  Don't ever let yourself feel that you're not lucky.  That's ridonkulous.

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on December 27, 2015, 12:09:02 AM
I think you don't pass with the short hair

Agreed.  Until your hair gets longer, or until HRT does more work.  I think a cute hat would work wonders if you feel you need to ditch the wig from time to time.

•  

Nikki_Taz

Words can't bring me down
  •  

RachelsMantra

Quote from: archlord on December 27, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
I  am envious ,i feel like i am game over and i didnt win lottery once again.  ( due to bone structure of my face)

Um you definitely won the genetic lottery. - you're beautiful. Your dysphoria just won't let you see it. On internet forums for strangers I would never ever tell someone they're beautiful unless I actually thought that was true.
Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

archlord

thank you.. makes me feel better even if i wont be able to appreciate me until FFS  :-\
  •  

Valkria01

•  

Jade.th

Damn Melanie you look gorgeous :D !! Love your hair and lips ;)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

You pass better with the long hair. But you can pass without it too, because your femininity in your face.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on December 27, 2015, 11:47:25 AM
You pass better with the long hair. But you can pass without it too, because your femininity in your face.

You are so pretty
You will pass and you are a very cute girl with short hair. But when you grow it out you will be killer sweet pretty and drive all the men wild.  >:-) :angel:

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •