News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fara

Quote from: stephaniec on February 02, 2016, 01:25:19 PM
yes the beard does show, but your face is nice.

You're very sweet thank you Stephaniec!  I've been battling emotionally and logically with possibility of transitioning.  These dress and makeup sessions as I lose weight help me immensely with confidence that I might pass given some time.  For now I still look like what I am, a guy with makeup on, though I get occasional flashes.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Thank you, you are all so sweet.  I guess it's hard for me to see anything female in my face since I have looked in the mirror and seen a man's face looking at me all these years.  Anybody have that experience or is it just me?
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

byanyothername

Quote from: GiaFarrell on February 02, 2016, 01:22:20 PM
Well this is my first picture here.  I haven't done makeup in awhile (2 weeks or so) decided to have a go at it, and see how I looked fully natural me, as I've hit about my mid-mark weight loss wise (down to 205 from 230ish).  No way can I pass with my terrible beard shadow.  I can't stand the amount of foundation I have to put on to cover things up. 

But I felt this was one of my better jobs to date on makeup.  Still feeling very insecure/dysphoric about how I look in the mirror but I wanted to share.  I'm pre, with maybe a little bit of residual man-boob.

You have such a lovely face shape, you will pass really well with some laser hair removal and eyebrow shaping methinks! Great going girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: GiaFarrell on February 02, 2016, 01:22:20 PM
Well this is my first picture here.  I haven't done makeup in awhile (2 weeks or so) decided to have a go at it, and see how I looked fully natural me, as I've hit about my mid-mark weight loss wise (down to 205 from 230ish).  No way can I pass with my terrible beard shadow.  I can't stand the amount of foundation I have to put on to cover things up. 

But I felt this was one of my better jobs to date on makeup.  Still feeling very insecure/dysphoric about how I look in the mirror but I wanted to share.  I'm pre, with maybe a little bit of residual man-boob.

Except the facial hair, it wouldn't be a big problem with passing.
  •  

archlord

Quote from: Karlie Ann on February 02, 2016, 02:37:04 PM
Thank you, you are all so sweet.  I guess it's hard for me to see anything female in my face since I have looked in the mirror and seen a man's face looking at me all these years.  Anybody have that experience or is it just me?

it depends when...  It happens less and less however but it happened again last sunday.  All i saw was him and i started to cry  then the day after its back to normal.. i dunno what is causing this... Probably a preconceived look that your brain has and  is stuck with...   it sucks
  •  

RachaelAnne

Quote from: Lyndsey on January 30, 2016, 05:58:31 PM
Hi Rachael
Yes you look Beautiful and I was there at First event with Dr Bowers and Jessica Lynn and Angelita Romero.
You look great you pass all day long. Love the dress.Here is a few photos for you.

https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/my-new-life/

Hug's Lyndsey

Hi Lyndsey, thank you so much! 

I do remember seeing you. I loved your dress!  You looked amazing.
Love Rachael
  •  

Wild Flower

Quote from: archlord on January 30, 2016, 01:00:26 PM
As Yenneffer (beautiful  ;) ) is brave enough to post makeup free picture.

I will do the same .  I honestly dont know many women going out without eyeliner/mascara but here is a completly makeup free picture of me :)  .

I hope i am not scaring anyone  haha.

Edit : hmm we are saturday.. so makeup :)     This is what happens when you get to know you face well

You look a lot prettier without makeup. In my opinion.

Actually more passable too.
"Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets."
  •  

Michaela Whimsy

The picture of me in the black shirt is "boy mode" no make up.  I am 10 months on HRT.  Still half and half when it comes to going full time.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

•  

stephaniec

•  

LivingTheDream

It's been a bit since I've posted a pic so kinda wanna do one, am curious as to how I look to others. Feel free to lay it on me as you see it. I will prolly take it down after a bit so please don't quote pic, thanks.

•  

Jalynn

•  

Harley Quinn

Ditto. LivingTheDream,  you look great! Loving the full body shot. You've got your curves in all the right places. :)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

archlord

Quote from: Wild Flower on February 03, 2016, 08:50:09 PM
You look a lot prettier without makeup. In my opinion.
Actually more passable too.

thank you =)

passable? i thought i was further then that.  I never got misgendered since im full time i dunno why i still worry lol.
  •  

Mariah

It is because we all tend to doubt and second guess ourselves. I even do the same. I wish this was somethings we could easily get over, but it isn't For me it's voice more than anything but still. Your very beautiful and definitely pass. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: archlord on February 04, 2016, 08:29:13 AM
thank you =)

passable? i thought i was further then that.  I never got misgendered since im full time i dunno why i still worry lol.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

LivingTheDream

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 04, 2016, 01:08:32 AM
Ditto. LivingTheDream,  you look great! Loving the full body shot. You've got your curves in all the right places. :)

Thanks. I don't think I'm really curvy tho lol, the clothes made me look like that. The top was mine, was trying on pants; stupid me didn't even buy em :( (was shopping for work clothes, didn't think those would've been ok there). Wish I did.

Quote from: Jalynn on February 04, 2016, 12:32:19 AM
You look like a nice girl.

Thanks :) I still feel I look kinda dudely but really depends on how my hair is styled (down or up. Up in ponytail I think look dudely) and what I am wearing. These pics look pretty good to me tho.

Quote from: ChasingAlice on February 04, 2016, 01:57:44 AM
How long have you been on hormones? You look great.

Nov '14 started aa, 2 weeks later got E. Took until Oct '15 to get levels within female range tho so idk when I should start counting tbh..
  •  

ChasingAlice

Quote from: Michaela Whimsy on February 03, 2016, 09:40:05 PM
The picture of me in the black shirt is "boy mode" no make up.  I am 10 months on HRT.  Still half and half when it comes to going full time.

Congrats! Boy mode fail.

Michaela Whimsy

Thanks!  In person I don't pass that well, my size and my voice give me up.  In boy mode people wait until I talk and then they over use male pronouns and sir and mister to make up for wondering.  Sometimes it is fun to watch them struggle trying to figure out "what" I am.  50/50 on passing as a girl or boy, not having my name changed yet, and looking for a job as an industrial mechanic (my trade), life is tiresome. Thank you for the encouragement! I need it!

•  

Briezy

Quote from: Jalynn on February 02, 2016, 10:58:51 AM
I am hoping for the day I could go out as a female and feel really close to passable. I like how I look when I have the sunglasses on but that doesn't work for indoors. I wonder if it would be possible to go with the right frame of eyeglasses that could add as much to the feminine look as the sunglasses do.

Such a cute pic...more cheek color to accentuate your beautiful cheek bones... Well done you.. Xo Cynthia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Brie Katherine  :-*

•  

Jalynn

Thank you Cynthia, very nice of you. I certainly will get some blush. I just did what my mom showed me as a kid when I went out as a girl for Halloween. I used the lipstick as blush.
  •