Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelaLJ1972

No makeup, no filters... just me and a couple wigs. Almost 6 months on HRT at age 43. Just wondering how you think I am doing so far? Yes, I know makeup will help and I do normally darken my brows, just didn't have it done for these pictures because I wanted to be as natural as possible to see how my transition is really progressing. :)

•  

Luna Star

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on May 23, 2016, 06:43:42 AM
No makeup, no filters... just me and a couple wigs. Almost 6 months on HRT at age 43. Just wondering how you think I am doing so far? Yes, I know makeup will help and I do normally darken my brows, just didn't have it done for these pictures because I wanted to be as natural as possible to see how my transition is really progressing. :)

A total pass in my book :)
Luna, the poet and the digital artist.

Pleased to meet you ;)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on May 23, 2016, 06:43:42 AM

You're still not passing; not passing as a cis-woman. But you have improved a little bit. But you have a way to go, before passing. The HRT needs more time.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Kamidel on May 22, 2016, 09:07:14 PM
First is me without makeup:

And then is me with makeup and earrings for work:

You're still not passing yet. Your hairline, stubble and the skin reveals a bit that you're not cis. It's T-affected and obviously more masculine than feminine. But you're at the good way and have a good potential. Are you pre or post-HRT? Anyway, HRT would soften your skin. If I look away from these thing I mention, you have a nice chance to pass in the future. You have a androgynous face.

[img width=300height=400]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/zoe_lou_taylor/220516%2001_zpsw1zkp4gx.jpg[/img].

You're still not passing yet. You have the potential, but aren't there yet. Some facial features are slightly masculine. The sharp edges in your face is a bit masculine. Especially these at the nose. You're brow bridge are also a bit manly; not very, just a little bit. You're legs and arms (from the wrist up to the shoulder) looks fine. It looks like a young girls one. It's not broad, large or masculine. Your body are fine.
  •  

Kamidel

I've not done any REAL HRT just some herbals. That said I am looking into starting HRT as I have seen that Do-it-yourself can be tragic. That is why I came here looking for supportive people and resources.
  •  

Jenny0713

How about me?  How do I look?  Not on HRT yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Jenny0713 on May 23, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
How about me?  How do I look?  Not on HRT yet.

Not passing yet. I recommend you to start HRT if you want to pass. You have rough features that may soften at HRT. You did a nice choice with haircut and makeup by the way, so that's in place. So the only things that remaining is the HRT. Your 5 O'clock shadow and the rough nose are some masculine features. But the area around the eyes has potential for femininity.
  •  

Jenny0713

Thank you!  Still learning the makeup. Hair is a wig. I appreciate your honesty. I will get there someday. :)

Jenny

Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

brionnaclaire

It's been a really long time since I have posted to any of Susan's forums. This is me clean shaven after getting my hair done professionally. No makeup. What do you all think?
10 sessions of laser, numerous electrolysis sessions. Approximately 2 years 4 Months on HRT.

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: brionnaclaire on May 23, 2016, 01:10:45 PM
It's been a really long time since I have posted to any of Susan's forums. This is me clean shaven after getting my hair done professionally. No makeup. What do you all think?
10 sessions of laser, numerous electrolysis sessions. Approximately 2 years 4 Months on HRT.

You have a good potential to pass in the future. If I look away from your nose, you look androgynous for me, and slightly feminine. The nose is a typically masculine nose. That's my honest thoughts.

Often I have seen more men than women with big noses, and the men have bigger noses than the women with big noses, therefor I associate big noses with a masculine trait. According to a science page, it's biological and it's like that of purposes.

Anyway, you're at a good way. You did a good choice with haircut and glasses.
  •  

brionnaclaire

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 24, 2016, 10:04:58 AM
You have a good potential to pass in the future. If I look away from your nose, you look androgynous for me, and slightly feminine. The nose is a typically masculine nose. That's my honest thoughts.

Often I have seen more men than women with big noses, and the men have bigger noses than the women with big noses, therefor I associate big noses with a masculine trait. According to a science page, it's biological and it's like that of purposes.

I plan on getting a nose job when I get my very minimal bossing taken care of. Thanks for the input.

•  

Yuusui

Out for lunch a couple weeks ago. This was one of my first ventures out in the world.

Lunch by Michael Waltz, on Flickr

stephaniec

•  

Moomin

Quote from: byanyothername on May 16, 2016, 04:25:58 AM
This photo was taken while going for my first GIC appointment. I'm 3 weeks into low dose HRT here. Give me your worst! Obviously the short hair doesn't help, I'm planning on getting extensions put in when I go full time later this year :-)

Forget about passing or not Em, you look so happy! You have such a wonderful femmey smile, you look amazing! Xxx
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

byanyothername

Awww thanks Moomin :-)

•  

supergirl23

Hey girls! So I went to try on some clothes at Kohl's today and thought I would take some pictures!  As I haven't started HRT yet please let me know wether or not could pass in the future. I also bought some makeup today but have not tried to experiment with yet.
  •  

supergirl23

Oh and please don't look at my chest hair, I'm so embarrassed by it.

•  

stephaniec

•  

mac1

Sebby Michelango

You are being rather unfair to the girls picking on features that can't easily be changed; most can both be seen in cis-women as well as in cis-men.

As for makeup; lipstick is ok but anything else can look like warpaint and most women look better without it (maybe just my opinion but that is how I feel about it).

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 24, 2016, 10:04:58 AM

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 23, 2016, 08:32:19 AM
You're still not passing; not passing as a cis-woman. But you have improved a little bit. But you have a way to go, before passing. The HRT needs more time.

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 23, 2016, 11:59:31 AM
Not passing yet. I recommend you to start HRT if you want to pass. You have rough features that may soften at HRT. You did a nice choice with haircut and makeup by the way, so that's in place. So the only things that remaining is the HRT. Your 5 O'clock shadow and the rough nose are some masculine features. But the area around the eyes has potential for femininity.

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 23, 2016, 08:45:52 AM
You're still not passing yet. Your hairline, stubble and the skin reveals a bit that you're not cis. It's T-affected and obviously more masculine than feminine. But you're at the good way and have a good potential. Are you pre or post-HRT? Anyway, HRT would soften your skin. If I look away from these thing I mention, you have a nice chance to pass in the future. You have a androgynous face.

You're still not passing yet. You have the potential, but aren't there yet. Some facial features are slightly masculine. The sharp edges in your face is a bit masculine. Especially these at the nose. You're brow bridge are also a bit manly; not very, just a little bit. You're legs and arms (from the wrist up to the shoulder) looks fine. It looks like a young girls one. It's not broad, large or masculine. Your body are fine.
?
  •