Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 09:53:05 PM
you're a sweetheart [emoji173] I just feel like I can be too much for any one person and so I just post here to let it out a bit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LOL sorry you think you are to much I deal with 83 females and I know more personal problems  about them than there families. Their is nothing I have not heard yet.
  •  

V M

I seem to have come down with another bug of some kind  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Allison S on April 01, 2018, 09:35:56 PM
I'm feeling the same way TicTac.. I just don't know if I have it in me...
My brother in laws mother, who's a horrible person for other reasons, randomly jumps in a conversation I'm having with my niece and says "you should cut your hair I don't like it like that!"... my whole family, 3 sisters, brother, 2 nieces and my mom were all there. It was just terrible. My mom tried to defend me I guess and said "that's the style now everyone is doing it" no mom.. that's just how I want to do my hair! But at least she tried...

I just got burnt and stale fries and I went back to the chinese place and they were so rude. I'm so over today, it's just been one thing after another [emoji17]

I am sorry that your Easter has been sh*t. Maybe the Chinese people were just mad that they had to work on Easter or something, but that does not give them any right to be mean. In my signature I stated that I do not have enough middle fingers, and this is a good example why. The world is filled with A**holes unfortunately.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: TicTac on April 01, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
I am sorry that your Easter has been sh*t. Maybe the Chinese people were just mad that they had to work on Easter or something, but that does not give them any right to be mean. In my signature I stated that I do not have enough middle fingers, and this is a good example why. The world is filled with A**holes unfortunately.

Thank you [emoji173] I can't see sigs since I'm on the tapatalk app but that's how I feel too

•  

Allison S

Some guy asking for change on the street called me "bro".. it really bothered me. I think I need to just suck it up and start presenting again. This is not good for my mental health at all

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 02, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
Some guy asking for change on the street called me "bro".. it really bothered me. I think I need to just suck it up and start presenting again. This is not good for my mental health at all

@ Allison:  Never give up, never surrender.   Occasional "failures" usually lead to more successes because we can learn from them.

Be certain to go out there with as much self-confidence and self-assurance as you can muster....   be sure to present yourself as a confident and happy female no matter what is thrown at you in way of comments, stares, and pointing. Personally I had experienced all of that myself.  We have all been there.  It is not pleasant but it happens to almost all of us.

Please keep your updates coming. 
If you report bad news we can all support and encourage you.   
If you report good news we can all rejoice, celebrate and be happy for you.

Hugs for you!!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 02, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
@ Allison:  Never give up, never surrender.   Occasional "failures" usually lead to more successes because we can learn from them.

Be certain to go out there with as much self-confidence and self-assurance as you can muster....   be sure to present yourself as a confident and happy female no matter what is thrown at you in way of comments, stares, and pointing. Personally I had experienced all of that myself.  We have all been there.  It is not pleasant but it happens to almost all of us.

Please keep your updates coming. 
If you report bad news we can all support and encourage you.   
If you report good news we can all rejoice, celebrate and be happy for you.

Hugs for you!!!!
Danielle
Thanks
I tell my friend a random guy called me bro and it bothered me and she says "yeah man or sir is better" lol kill me

•  

Sinead

I'm having a really bad bout of dysphoria right now. I don't think going back to work today helped, I feel like a massive phone wearing men's clothes when I don't feel like a man, looking at women dressed and looking like how I should look, then I look in the mirror and I am a man. Thought I had a hold over this!
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Sinead on April 03, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
I'm having a really bad bout of dysphoria right now. I don't think going back to work today helped, I feel like a massive phone wearing men's clothes when I don't feel like a man, looking at women dressed and looking like how I should look, then I look in the mirror and I am a man. Thought I had a hold over this!
I feel the same way.. Stay strong we will overcome this

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Not today but last night. I had feelings bottled up since last Saturday regarding my ex. Missing him.

Last night was rainy and I just felt sad all of the sudden. Was walking my way home and could barely hold in the tears, as soon as I got home I cried for like 2 hours. Had to get my ass up and went to the gym so I could get distracted.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well despite my wearing the bunny Onzie  Management was not impressed by me doing this and got in trouble for a rule that does not exist at least the residents were happy. So it was worth it in a way
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 03, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
Well despite my wearing the bunny Onzie  Management was not impressed by me doing this and got in trouble for a rule that does not exist at least the residents were happy. So it was worth it in a way
'
'
@ Natalie.Ashlyne:

Well, I think that the consensus here on the Forums is that your bunny outfit looked cute and very nice on you.  Plus it was a very festive outfit for Easter time.   Certainly there must have been lots of others co-workers and like you said, the residents that liked your attire.

Just who are the party-poopers at you work anyway?  Well, if they are the management as you stated, I guess that they are holding all the Aces in their hand so you MUST SUBMIT!!!!
Have a great evening and continue being the "fun" you.....   just don't get fired.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 03, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
Natalie - I think you look CUTE!! ;) in your bunny outfit  x

Sonja.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 03, 2018, 05:22:50 PM
'
'
@ Natalie.Ashlyne:

Well, I think that the consensus here on the Forums is that your bunny outfit looked cute and very nice on you.  Plus it was a very festive outfit for Easter time.   Certainly there must have been lots of others co-workers and like you said, the residents that liked your attire.

Just who are the party-poopers at you work anyway?  Well, if they are the management as you stated, I guess that they are holding all the Aces in their hand so you MUST SUBMIT!!!!
Have a great evening and continue being the "fun" you.....   just don't get fired.

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle and thank you, you are sweet I found out it was a staff member that complained so management had to take action The problem was it was to tight on my chest area. I know who complained.  oh well it was worth it.

Quote from: Sonja on April 03, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
Natalie - I think you look CUTE!! ;) in your bunny outfit  x

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja :)
  •  

big kim

Complete loss of interest in everything. Sat on a bench in the shopping centre looking at the wall all day, can't even be bothered to go for a ride or listen to music
  •  

V M

Quote from: big kim on April 04, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Complete loss of interest in everything. Sat on a bench in the shopping centre looking at the wall all day, can't even be bothered to go for a ride or listen to music

I hate it when I feel like that but it happens way to often, I call it "The Blahs" and think it is depression related

Sometimes I won't even get out of bed and I'll stop caring for myself and not bath or eat or do much of anything or go anywhere

People even the police have come by just to see if I'm alive, that happened just this afternoon a neighbor stopped by and yeah I was still in bed staring at the ceiling but I put my robe on and answered the door

I appreciate it but it's also kind of embarrassing so I try to make a point of at least making a daily appearance before going back into hiding

Not really sure what to recommend but I usually try to find a distraction in keeping busy or visiting a friend

Hope you feel better soon

Hugs 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: big kim on April 04, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

@ Kim: I have been "there" too...  that is when I grab my go-to pick me up....
... CHOCOLATE in any shape or form!!

I trust that you get back to your normal self soon.   Sometimes when I am feeling down, that is a perfect time to do some in serious thinking just as long as I find a way to not get more depressed...  I think positive thoughts if I can.... there are always things in my that I can be most thankful for, I think on those things.   

Sometimes too, if the weather cooperates I go walking, jogging or running... or go to a gym to exercise... that usually clears my mind.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 04, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
@ Kim: I have been "there" too...  that is when I grab my go-to pick me up....
... CHOCOLATE in any shape or form!!

I trust that you get back to your normal self soon.   Sometimes when I am feeling down, that is a perfect time to do some in serious thinking just as long as I find a way to not get more depressed...  I think positive thoughts if I can.... there are always things in my that I can be most thankful for, I think on those things.   

Sometimes too, if the weather cooperates I go walking, jogging or running... or go to a gym to exercise... that usually clears my mind.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
Remember that at this post Easter time many (chocolate) bunnies are in need of good temporary homes.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Roll

Only one doing the hard part on a massive database project for my courses, 25% of grade with a brutal professor. Due Sunday. I'm freaking out and stressed and no one else seems to care too much, and only one person has even attempted to put in serious effort. I've spent 10+ solid hours today alone writing SQL, hours more to go by tomorrow or so, so that maybe, MAYBE someone puts together the presentation. I'm fully prepared to do that too though. Oh, and in addition to rest of coursework in this and other classes including other big projects.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Megan.

I don't post on this thread often and I can't share many details, but I'm going through some horrible personal turmoil right now; ironically not even directly related to my transition.
Stuff I thought was truly in my past,  but someone just raked those coals over.
When it comes to emotionally based decisisions, I just paralyse. [emoji853]
I have a very important appointment with the GIC next week that I've been getting very anxious about, and the timing of this could not be worse.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•