Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on October 05, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
This morning started off good, high point, decided instead of doing the normal 'casual Friday' I'd dress up. Now my mood is dropping because, for some reason, I'm feeling more like a guy in a dress. It's really starting to bum me out. :(

The Doctor is <IN>.

Don't do that.

Five cents, please.

- Lucy

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

This morning started off good, high point, decided instead of doing the normal 'casual Friday' I'd dress up. Now my mood is dropping because, for some reason, I'm feeling more like a guy in a dress. It's really starting to bum me out. :(
Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 05, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
The Doctor is <IN>.

Don't do that.

Five cents, please.

- Lucy
You've told me not to be so judgmental on myself.  My turn:  I saw you pic on your thread.  You look great.  Listen to Lucy here and stop beating yourself up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 05, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
The Doctor is <IN>.

Don't do that.

Five cents, please.

- Lucy

Doctor doctor please!
I would have charged ten cents ;D'

Hang in there Faith. It's gets better and better all the time.

Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on October 05, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
Doctor doctor please!

I revise my bill. It's two cents because you're my friend.

- Snoopy

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on October 05, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
You've told me not to be so judgmental on myself.  My turn:  I saw you pic on your thread.  You look great.  Listen to Lucy here and stop beating yourself up.
do as I say, not as I do. YOU have to not me :D I have to be judgmental of myself, none of you seem to want to do it.

Quote from: Donica on October 05, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
Doctor doctor please!

Hang in there Faith. It's gets better and better all the time.

Donica.

getting there. Going out again tonight. I need to be properly up so that I enjoy it.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 05, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

awwww <*sniffle*>
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 05, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

- Snoopy

Darn! Out priced again. ::)
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Since you probably can not get away from work to go to a hair and nail salon to get pampered ...  my go-to solution is Chocolate and treats ... and also my favorite espresso from my favorite Barista at the next door coffee shop.   

At the very least get some chocolate therapy going while you are at work.

Hugs, and more hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: 4A-GZE on October 05, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
I'm at a festival thing right now with my ex, and I'm still really in love with her. So this is kind of weird. I want to just go off and sleep around to keep her out of my mind, but if you remember my previous posts, that can't happen until I've been tested.

@4A-GZE
What ???   You have not been to the doctor or a clinic yet ?  ....   
....get going and get the tests done so you can continue on with your life.....   
ASAP.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 05, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith:
Since you probably can not get away from work to go to a hair and nail salon to get pampered ...  my go-to solution is Chocolate and treats ... and also my favorite espresso from my favorite Barista at the next door coffee shop.   

At the very least get some chocolate therapy going while you are at work.

Hugs, and more hugs,
Danielle

I have strawberry almond milk yogurt :)

•  

V M

I woke up in this existence again  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

Quote from: V M on October 06, 2018, 07:52:14 PM
I woke up in this existence again  :P

Hope you're feeling better soon... :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

4A-GZE

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 05, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
@4A-GZE
What ???   You have not been to the doctor or a clinic yet ?  ....   
....get going and get the tests done so you can continue on with your life.....   
ASAP.

Hugs,
Danielle

The earliest appointment at my local Planned Parenthood is the 17th, so I'm stuck waiting until then. I also don't really know what I'm doing and I'd rather not ask my parents for help. They know I've been sexually active for years, but I don't want them to think I've been irresponsible.
  •  

V M

Quote from: LizK on October 07, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Hope you're feeling better soon... :)

Thanks Liz

My birthday always kinda freaks me out plus I came down with a nasty cold or something
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Donica

I just lost all my favorites in MS Edge Window 10. Windows 10 sucks! I have had nothing but non-user friendly trouble with it. Windows 7 is way better.
  •  

Nicole70

Quote from: Donica on October 08, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
I just lost all my favorites in MS Edge Window 10. Windows 10 sucks! I have had nothing but non-user friendly trouble with it. Windows 7 is way better.
Donica,

I switched to a Mac about 8 years ago and never looked back, i watch my colleagues waste days of there time sorting out windows issues, I have no idea how ms get away with it
  •  

Faith

update 1809? It's bad. It's a 'windows 10 recall' update. They pulled it but some people still have it installed. It deletes user files.

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
update 1809? It's bad. It's a 'windows 10 recall' update. They pulled it but some people still have it installed. It deletes user files.

I like my Linux distro best.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on October 08, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
I like my Linux distro best.

My main is CentOS, unfortunately at work I have to use 10 due to compatibility for server in AD environments.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on October 08, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

@Faith
Dear Faith:   
Of course most of us that have enjoyed Windows7 avoided Windows8 like the plague.... and a few years ago even the PC manufacturers stopped putting Windows8 into their machines and went back including Windows7... then Microsoft just about forced everyone to free upgrade to Window10, even automatically installing the free upgrade without the users authorization.   Before that happened I installed a short program to stop that automatic upgrade and I am still happily running Windows7.... but of course Microsoft will stop supporting Windows10 in 2020.

Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Ughh!   I would use Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10, or another popular secure Web browser.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •