Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 2.0

Started by kittenpower, March 18, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Quote from: Anne Blake on September 13, 2017, 02:51:55 PM
I have been waiting for quite some time to make this post, very much looking forward to it actually. I woke up this morning after having yesterday's surgery, with my body matching my soul, heart and mind. I can't verify it in a mirror yet but, "my name is Tia Anne and I am a woman!". Yay!!!!!!!!

Tia Anne
Congratulations,  and best wishes for a smooth recovery. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

islandgirl

Congrats! Have a smooth recovery! I remember that feeling well. Hugs!
  •  

KathyLauren

I have been waiting for quite some time to make this post, very much looking forward to it actually. I woke up this morning after having yesterday's surgery, with my body matching my soul, heart and mind. I can't verify it in a mirror yet but, "my name is Tia Anne and I am a woman!". Yay!!!!!!!!

Tia Anne
Congratulations!!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Jessica

Congratulations Anne!  Hope to get there too.  You go girl!!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Tia Anne

Oh heck I might as well say congrats too Tia.. I am happy for you.

Hugs
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Tia Anne

Considering your struggle I am jubilant to say the least....its great to see you finally achieve the symbiosis you were looking for.  ;D Congrats
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Justarandomname on September 14, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
First time ever leaving the house presenting as female.  It was strangely uneventful.  lol, probably the last time i'll be doing that in a while.

Obligatory photo post  :P https://imgur.com/WOqictm (I have no idea how to use make up)

Psssst....smile  ;)

You look great...good on you!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

KarynMcD

There is a guy in my office that I used to work with but haven't really seen in awhile. He's walked by my desk since I've transitioned, so I thought he knew about me.
Well, yesterday, he was getting off the elevator as I was getting on and I smiled at him thinking he knew who I was. Well, I found out today that he was then asking around, "who's that pretty, new girl?"
Oh dear! He didn't know who I was when I smiled at him. He just thought that some new girl found him attractive!
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋🏼  I am so happy today because I can definitely say my breast buds have started to develop.  They both feel to be about a 1/2" round ball.  I've never been so excited to have pain!
Hugs (yow!), Jessica  💁

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on September 14, 2017, 01:46:38 PM
Hi girls [emoji1384]  I am so happy today because I can definitely say my breast buds have started to develop.  They both feel to be about a 1/2" round ball.  I've never been so excited to have pain!
Hugs (yow!), Jessica  [emoji136]

Yeah, Jessica!

About a week ago I was helping a friend move appliances and bumped my chest on the fridge. Eeyowtch! That made me check on things, and whoa, there's something going on in there. I'm not completely out yet, and my friend (who's trans herself) pointed out that I'd better be more careful what shirts I choose, saying, "Girl, you're starting to show!"

I got out the tape this morning and I'm up an inch! Just sitting here typing, they're making themselves known with a little aching.

So high five! [emoji1384] (No chest bumps, please.)

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

Thanks Steph!  I'm hoping I'm right behind you by just several weeks.
This makes me feel like I really am ready to be female.  Taking each step before the next is all you can do.  Hopefully my path heads in the way Anne is on.
Hugs, Jessica 💁

•  

DawnOday

Today I went to the electrologist and for the first time it did not hurt. However when I finished my face looked like a cheese pizza. Starting to calm down now three hours later.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Bari Jo

Today I'm getting off work early at 5, early for me. And I was able to schedule a last minute electroligist appt for tonight.  I am one happy girl.
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Kendra

Dawn that's great you were able to have a pain-free (or relatively pain-free) electrology session today. 

After repeated electrology sessions I found the same area of skin starts to adapt and looks better, eventually to the point there is very little discoloration when you leave.  I know it's challenging right now - but is sooo worth it. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Dee Marshall

My car needed brakes and our other car ended up in the shop yesterday so I took the day off to deal with it. Turns out it would take four times the amount I had budgeted and through the weekend. I was completely at a loss, crying and depressed. I called the regional director to tell him I couldn't work for the foreseeable future. He told me not to worry and that he would call me back. An hour later he called to say he was going to loan me his personal car and that he would bring it by in a couple of hours and I would need to drive him home. After he picked me up as we were driving to his home the executive director called me. He said the company would loan me the money to be taken out of my paycheck at a very reasonable rate and no interest. He said I should authorize the work and get him the info he needs to pay the bill. That man makes me cry every time I speak to him and it's always happy tears! As I was leaving the regional director he told me there was no rush to get the car back to him. I work for the best people!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sarah_P

That's amazing Dee! I don't think I've ever worked for someone that would do something like that for anyone!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Sarah_P on September 14, 2017, 09:01:55 PM
That's amazing Dee! I don't think I've ever worked for someone that would do something like that for anyone!
I never have either, except for one individual. There was actually more but I'm supposed to keep that part quiet. Not easy, not easy at all!

:

Think outside the voice box!

•  

Cindy

Catching up on this thread and reading such wonderful events in everyone's lives.

Congratulations to one and all.
  •