Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inarasarah

•  

Deborah

Two years ago and today on the way back from grocery shopping.  If nothing else, I think I look good for 57 of either gender!

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
André Gide, Autumn Leaves
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Deborah on January 08, 2017, 04:04:51 PM
Two years ago and today on the way back from grocery shopping.  If nothing else, I think I look good for 57 of either gender!

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Where did all those wrinkles go??? You look like the daughter of
that  guy on the left!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Deborah

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on January 08, 2017, 04:19:43 PM
Where did all those wrinkles go??? You look like the daughter of
that  guy on the left!!

LOL.  It's either magic or a combination of HRT, sunscreen, and better skin care.  That and not hating life anymore.[emoji75]

Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Deborah on January 08, 2017, 04:24:19 PM
LOL.  It's either magic or a combination of HRT, sunscreen, and better skin care.  That and not hating life anymore.[emoji75]

Isn't it funny how miserable we all look in the before picture and pure happiness in the after? There MUST a magic potion in those hormones. I have no other explanation.

•  

Michelle_P

Wow, Deborah!  You went from a Richard Dean Anderson lookalike to a very determined looking 40-something woman.  I'm convinced HRT is rejuvenating stuff.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Deborah

Thank you all for those nice comments. [emoji1327]

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Monica Jean

Thank you Jessica! It is amazing isn't it?

Speaking of amazing, look at you!  WOW!  not even 1 year!  You look fab!!!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Deborah on January 08, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

lets see, ones got a smile and the other does seem to happy
  •  

soon2b

This one is the month I started hrt

About 3 months later

5 months in..came home from a hunting trip and my wife was gone

New yrs eve

Never posted images before, hope these work. Like almost everyone else here, Jiminy cricket things are going slowwww

Sarabeth
  •  

Harley Quinn

Wow Sarabeth, you look great!  ...and in such a short ammount of time!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Haha, I'm 45, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Iliana.Found

These transformations are really fantastic! Congrats to all of you beautiful ladies :)
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

soon2b

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 12, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Wow Sarabeth, you look great!  ...and in such a short ammount of time!

Thank you Harley, I see some changes but of course since I see myself everyday the changes seem minimal and slow...I guess that is normal
  •  

Monica Jean

•  

Michelle_P

Yeah, I'd have to agree; Hormones are magical.

A number of folks at the UU church know I was having my court date on Friday.  I decided to share my happy news, and the minister announced it during the Sharing of Joys and Sorrows in the service.  (BTW, I'm totally out, and something of an activist. Not recommended for everyone.)  I decided that with the announcement, I should dress a bit more fem than my usual jeans and sweater, so I got out an old favorite.

I had some other, older photos of myself, and I put together this composite.  Same tunic and leggings, different hair and shoes.  On the left is Jan 15, 2017.  The middle is July 8, 2016, 6 months ago, 1 month on HRT.  The right is from May 6, 2016, pre-HRT.  Something changed.  (No more breast forms, for one.  Just a push-up bra today.)

If nothing else, I think I've got better poise and posture. My face has changed subtly.  I've got a total of 7 months of HRT in, and have moved to full-time as myself.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Sofie L

Quote from: SoraKat on December 08, 2016, 12:04:52 AM
today was the first day of 6 months :3

Incredible changes in 6 months, SoraKat. Congrats!
  •  

Paige

Quote from: Michelle_P on January 15, 2017, 08:06:31 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree; Hormones are magical.

A number of folks at the UU church know I was having my court date on Friday.  I decided to share my happy news, and the minister announced it during the Sharing of Joys and Sorrows in the service.  (BTW, I'm totally out, and something of an activist. Not recommended for everyone.)  I decided that with the announcement, I should dress a bit more fem than my usual jeans and sweater, so I got out an old favorite.

I had some other, older photos of myself, and I put together this composite.  Same tunic and leggings, different hair and shoes.  On the left is Jan 15, 2017.  The middle is July 8, 2016, 6 months ago, 1 month on HRT.  The right is from May 6, 2016, pre-HRT.  Something changed.  (No more breast forms, for one.  Just a push-up bra today.)

If nothing else, I think I've got better poise and posture. My face has changed subtly.  I've got a total of 7 months of HRT in, and have moved to full-time as myself.

Hi Michelle,

It's absolutely amazing what HRT has done in 7 months.  You may not think your face has changed much but to me it's quite remarkable.  You look great.

Paige :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

I was digging around in old photos hoping to find my former self from 10 years ago and I finally found one and I even had a hint of smile on my face...lol

About 40 pounds heavier, miserable and very self conscious I hated it when somebody took my picture, that's why there are so few of me.... That has changed, too... :)

TGIF everyone. Love u!
Jessica

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on February 10, 2017, 07:20:14 AM
I was digging around in old photos hoping to find my former self from 10 years ago and I finally found one and I even had a hint of smile on my face...lol

About 40 pounds heavier, miserable and very self conscious I hated it when somebody took my picture, that's why there are so few of me.... That has changed, too... :)

TGIF everyone. Love u!
Jessica

Still blows my mind every time. O.O
  •