Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Yea Natalia, that is pretty crazy alright :')
Wonderful transformation

•  

tgirlamg

You have traveled far from your starting point Natalia!!! You look gorgeous!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Natalia

Thanks Julia, Kathy, Harley, Rachel and Ashley!  :D :D
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Natalia, Wow!!! Absolutely stunning. Your eyes are absolutely amazing!

Love
-J

Quote from: Natalia on July 01, 2017, 08:27:07 AM
Wow... amazing changes everyone!  :) :)

I think I gathered some courage to come back here and post a before & after, now that I am a bit more deep into my transition.

Before: around ~2012  :-\

Today: July 2017

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Girl, you should get disqualified from entering pictures in this thread!!! You look too good!! ;-)

And to all those who say that these are just pictures.... I've seen that girl in real life and she looks even better than on her pictures!

Love u Rachel,
-J

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 29, 2017, 02:06:38 PM
I really liked your post Michelle, and yours too Kathy.
That I thought I would go ahead and do it too :')
This is really scarry for me and I may deleate atleast the guy pics, it doesn't even feel like I was ever that person.
I think HRT has been good to me and I will soon hit my 1 year mark :)
Started at 26.

I have few pics of me as a guy, I hated how I looked, but I tried my best to fill the role

And here I am now much happier :)

My body, I think has changed.

Never mind the slippers lol

I am very happy with what transition has brought me so far, not just in my physical changes, but in my mind, not that it has changed much in my mind, but I have this huge sense of calm and clarity.
I no longer worry about the future.
I want to return to uni to get a degree so I can get out of manual labour.
I want a nice job wher people will respect me.

I hope my changes can encourage people, because back when I started it was hard to see the girl inside.
I had stopped wearing female clothes when I could only see a man. It was probably 15 year since I wore female clothes, before transition obviously lol

This entire process has changed my life in every way for the better.
I am in no way finished, but it can only get better :)
Love yas 💕
Rachel 💋

•  

JessicaSondelli

With all those young girls in here, can we get a senior thread for us older ladies?

One of my friends told me that I was very smart with waiting to transition after 40. I asked him why. He said: "Well, you won't have saggy boobs when you turn 50!"

That really happened...

So here we go...

Love u all.
-J

•  

josie76

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on July 05, 2017, 07:45:03 PM
One of my friends told me that I was very smart with waiting to transition after 40. I asked him why. He said: "Well, you won't have saggy boobs when you turn 50!"

I've heard that from my wife, in slightly other words. You all look great!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Aww Jessica thanks.

I think you transformation is insane. If it really is based on age you must have the body of a teen.
Your changes have been hugely dramatic.
I'm still waiting on boob and weight distribution.
It's happening, slowly.

•  

Amber42

With all those young girls in here, can we get a senior thread for us older ladies?

That really happened...

So here we go...

Love u all.
-J

Not much else can be said, other than Simply Gorgeous!

[emoji274][emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Emily R

Jessica,

Every time you post pictures I am amazed and very happy for your changes and it drives me harder to diet and exercise to see how far I can get this 63 YO body in some resemblance of shape for the day I fully transition.

Emily R
  •  

Charlie Nicki

That really happened...

So here we go...

Love u all.
-J

Wow! Stunning!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

sarah1972

There is a saying with a Glass House... ;D

You both look absolutely stunning and I hope one day you share your secrets!

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on July 05, 2017, 07:41:54 PM
Girl, you should get disqualified from entering pictures in this thread!!! You look too good!! ;-)

And to all those who say that these are just pictures.... I've seen that girl in real life and she looks even better than on her pictures!

Love u Rachel,
-J

•  

SashaGrace

Everyone on here has had such amazing results and I often wonder with the effort that I've put in and the time it's taken why I haven't been able to get a better result than I have but then I see an old picture and it shocks me that actually I think I have done pretty well. I supppse I always compare post transition images as there are practically no pre transition images of me however I was sent this one from a Comic Relief about 6 years ago and would have been one of the last images pre transition. I'm second from left in the RAF officers uniform and the moustache!

And this is last Friday for a birthday party :)

Not bad but still think I have a lot further to go yet!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

coldHeart

You don't have further to go at all your already there Sasha looking stunning.
Sara
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks Sara!!!! I still have a few more things I'd like to see change in my appearance but I don't think I've had too bad an outcome :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yeah you look great Sasha.
I dunno if I could have done the low dose thing myself.
But you look to have done great

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks! It wasn't really my choice, as I was so young when I started but in a way it's been better as I am impatient and like things done now. It's a consequence of having ADHD sadly.

Having worked hard on that and put my head in the right place it's all go now to raise the dosage and really move things forward :D
  •  

Trini

Seems today is 1000 days on hormones for me. Here ya go!

L: About a month on HRT (11/2014)
R: 7/4/17

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on July 06, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Everyone on here has had such amazing results and I often wonder with the effort that I've put in and the time it's taken why I haven't been able to get a better result than I have but then I see an old picture and it shocks me that actually I think I have done pretty well. I supppse I always compare post transition images as there are practically no pre transition images of me however I was sent this one from a Comic Relief about 6 years ago and would have been one of the last images pre transition. I'm second from left in the RAF officers uniform and the moustache!

Hi Sasha I have to say is wow you look hot I am jealous you got a great body too
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Trini on July 07, 2017, 07:55:22 PM
Seems today is 1000 days on hormones for me. Here ya go!

L: About a month on HRT (11/2014)
R: 7/4/17

Your looking good Trini
  •