Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 02, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

I have the 12" single of this hanging on my wall not three feet away from me right now!
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: 4A-GZE on May 02, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
I have the 12" single of this hanging on my wall not three feet away from me right now!

I'm pretty envious. lol
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on May 02, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
Quite impressive they were able to pull it off though and now I am strangely hungry and at 3AM no doubt. All the noises they were making at the end made me laugh and feel sad for them at the same time. Jolly good show though!
Tis why the are professionals. I love spicy. Like really really painfully spicy. I enjoy the physical pain. I do not know why.

I liked that cello piece of yours. Very pretty. Also have actually seen the phantom of the opera one before :o

Anyone looking for some more comedy and classical, this is a good one:
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on May 02, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
Tis why the are professionals. I love spicy. Like really really painfully spicy. I enjoy the physical pain. I do not know why.

I liked that cello piece of yours. Very pretty. Also have actually seen the phantom of the opera one before :o

Anyone looking for some more comedy and classical, this is a good one:

You like pain? You must be a masochist! Lol I am super joking okay please don't be mad  :)

Yeah I really like that cello piece as well. Thank you Youtube recommendations lol. phantom of the opera is great!
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on May 02, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
You like pain? You must be a masochist! Lol I am super joking okay please don't be mad  :)
Yeah I really like that cello piece as well. Thank you Youtube recommendations lol. phantom of the opera is great!
I'm not mad. I didn't even know what a masochist was I had to ask the Google goddess. But lawl, no I'm not really like that XD
I like spice pain. Like I put Daves Total Insanity sauce on a lot of things. I have ghost pepper gumballs as well as 9,000,000 SHU chocolates and the worlds hottest lollipop "The Toe of Satan." It's great.
But anyways,
have you ever heard the Lindsey Sterling cover to the Phantom of the Opera?
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

Evienne

I wanna share this one because it has a bit of comedy to it but it's also so creative and gorgeously beatiful. It makes me smile but Pachelbel Canon in D is such a naturally beautiful song that despite the comedy in it it just makes me close my eyes and fall in the music. It's pretty unique and cool:

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on May 02, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
I'm not mad. I didn't even know what a masochist was I had to ask the Google goddess. But lawl, no I'm not really like that XD
I like spice pain. Like I put Daves Total Insanity sauce on a lot of things. I have ghost pepper gumballs as well as 9,000,000 SHU chocolates and the worlds hottest lollipop "The Toe of Satan." It's great.
But anyways,
have you ever heard the Lindsey Sterling cover to the Phantom of the Opera?

Yes I have! She is great!

Wow you are hardcore when it comes to spicy food. That is incredible honestly lol. This actually reminds me of an anime character from a show called burst angle as she liked really spicy food too.
  •  

4A-GZE

I am in love with Groovie Ghoulies.

•  

SailorMars1994

AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Eryn T

I pretty much listen to the same stuff over and over :/

But this thread will be great for finding new stuff! <3

Here's what Im listening to atm:.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Eryn T on May 03, 2018, 03:30:16 PM
I pretty much listen to the same stuff over and over :/

But this thread will be great for finding new stuff! <3

Here's what Im listening to atm:.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

98 million views? I never realized they were so popular, but I do like them.
  •  

Eryn T

Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

SailorMars1994

AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

MistressStevie

Angelica who I discovered in 2009's Malice In Wonderland.
  •  

TicTac

•