Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

PLZ Add NB assignment surgery

Started by Lunacorn, February 01, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunacorn

Im hopeful no one gets upset however as someone who simply wishes and is in process of removing all sexual organs i find it exclusionary that there is no place for me to post anything regarding surgery.  I also know many people who equally assign with X sex and in no way intend to or do not keep any organs.

Its just hard to try to fit that into a MTF because I do have a handfull of other issues like navigating that with hospitals and providers

As more and more states add NB to liscences I would love to oppurtunity to talk about my experiences
Lunacorns are adorable

Pronouns: she / they

--Admin ATTN--
Agender is not avail nor is NB in gender list under profile settings
  •  

FTMax

The GCS and Orchiectomy & Penectomy boards are not child boards of the MTF forum, but child boards under Transitioning. So they are open to and used by everyone.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,50.0.html
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,540.0.html
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Lunacorn

Thank you I hadnt seen those somehow missed over em. :)
Lunacorns are adorable

--Admin ATTN--
  •  

FTMax

You're welcome! They are a little buried, and lots of folks do seem to post their surgery stuff on the MTF board so it is very easy to miss them.

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Lunacorn

cool. I been talking with forums staff a lil through irc.

My concern is not in ( finding a place to put it ) as much as it is feeling like some growth could happen on forums to have a more inclusive community

I am used to being told I'm not trans enough etc from some parts of the LGBTQ community even in my area.  People in irc even see my ladybeard and start pegging me with male pronouns.  I definitly use she / they however I feel its important for a site and community the size of susans to do all we can to create an inclusive community to all Trans folk ... us NB folks dont have the same luxery as some regarding understanding communities

<3 ya
Lunacorns are adorable

--Admin ATTN--
  •  

FTMax

You've also seen the Non-Binary forum right?

•  

Lunacorn

yes I have seen that as well.

Not sure if you are missing my points though.  Luckily I have been able to talk to a hand full of people regarding it and in chat logs it might be easier to understand my concern :)
Lunacorns are adorable

--Admin ATTN--
  •