Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p

Wow, you leave for one weekend and things get weird. It seems like certain people are spending a lot of time on the forums that they could spend out in the world en femme... :police:

:angel:,
p
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: p on May 22, 2017, 10:15:52 PM
Wow, you leave for one weekend and things get weird. It seems like certain people are spending a lot of time on the forums that they could spend out in the world en femme... :police:

:angel:,
p
WELL! I Never!

I just got back from spending 45 minutes out in the world en femme I'll have you know p.  I took a walk and we 2.29 miles in the neighborhood and through a busy city park the was loaded with people I'll have you know!

I know, I know, I forgot to smile. It was 89 degrees still.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Looks like you are doing it right.  :)

I do a similar walk most days, if not otherwise engaged, just to get in a little exercise and give me a reason to clean up and get dressed.  LOL! 
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 22, 2017, 09:59:16 PM
There you are, Cindy. It blows my (little) mind that it is probably daytime where you are. I was thinking about you. I think the crowd is turning on me here. I see the towns folk with torches and pitchforks headed up the road to my house. I think it is time we tell Laurie the truth about Susan's Place and I wanted you to know before I did it. In fact I will do it right here, right now.

Laurie...oh Laurie. I know you are out there. Now listen girl, I need you to know something very important. Whenever a wayward soul comes on to Susan's, Cindy assigns them a guardian angel to keep them on track and in some cases kick them in their keister when they need it. So, now hold on to your hat and/or hair Girl. I was assigned as your  guardian angel. (A somewhat fallen angel to be sure) In fact, Cindy saw such a need that she assigned you more than one. Davina, Sara, Georgette, Sadie, Randy... well, we were all assigned to you. We are all trying to earn our butterfly wings by helping you become the real you. It is a fact that every time you hear a cell phone ring or beep, a trans angel gets her/his wings.  You have come so far and we are all proud of you. I told you I am getting GCS. I want to thank you for making it possible for Cindy to allow me to do it. Merry Christmas every one! And Laurie let's keep that hostility on low simmer shall we.

Sorry Cindy she had to know. I thought that 'whole showing her what the world would be like if she hadn't been born' thing was too cliche to really do.

Moni
If you haven't seen, "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart, you are probably convinced I'm crazy now.

Moni,

That is such a relief to know you all are my very own guardian angels. there there now. Easy girl. Those nice men won't hurt you. They're here to help you. It'll be alright dear. you won't even fee that shot and soon everything will be okay again.
  I'm sorry Cindy, she gets this way every time she watches a Jimmy Stewart movie. You should see how she is with her imaginary rabbit friend. LMAO she says it's 6 feet tall and it's name is Harvey. LOL You just wouldn't believe...
Yes Cindy , you're right she should stop eating those cookies (biscuits for you foreigners) That Georgette has been baking, Just look how worried it made poor little p  just now. I believe she was even ummm how do you say it? incontinent? yeah that's it, incontinent over this nonsense.
  And then there's Randy, Sadie and Davina that she drags into the middle of it all. They are so gullible that they just don't know what to make over all this.

Well, they've got her now, giving her a ride back to the home, She's in good hands with all state now.

Oh by the by I took a 45 minute walk out into the big wide world, en femme yet, this evening and right though the busy city park where they were having some sort of event tonight. People everywhere!  I just put my head down and plowed on through. I covered 2.3 miles in that time and it was 89 degrees out still.

Hugs,
     Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 23, 2017, 12:05:01 AM
Looks like you are doing it right.  :)

I do a similar walk most days, if not otherwise engaged, just to get in a little exercise and give me a reason to clean up and get dressed.  LOL!

Thanks Michelle,

I try to get out for walk when the weather is nice, which it hasn't been much yet this year. I usually try 2-3 miles at a time but when I get my walking legs broke back in I can cover more miles. I think I di 7 one day last year. What was different this time was I did it in girly mode.  ;D ;D ;D.  I did almost the same distance yesterday and the legs feel a little better today.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Shy

Wow, good for you Laurie getting out into the big wide world and everything.
So pleased for you girl, reminds me of this song by the "M" People ;D

(Sadie to salon central........Looks like Davina has defected........Laurie has bribed her with choc chip cookies.......Over.
I here agent Cindy is recovering well and will soon have a say on 'project Laurie makeover'..........Makeover and out)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Georgette

Laurie

Sounds like you getting into this walking thing.  Me I just go to the gym and do about a hour on the treadmill, and another on the stationary bike.  I need to get my aerobic exercise in.

When I was young and had to get used to being out with everyone, I would visit the monuments and museums here in WASH DC.  The tourists had more than me to look at.  They have many more museums and monuments now.

I can see it is getting late here, 0225 EDT.  Have to get up early tomorrow, movie and groceries, and then out to the club (Taco Tuesday) at 6 till whenever.  Took the day off today, out from 7 till midnight Sunday night.

No special cookies for a while.  Have to cut back on cookies anyway, borderline Type 2 diabetic.
AMAB - NOV 13 1950
HRT - Start 1975 / End 1985
Moved in with SO ( Also a MtF ) - 1976 / She didn't believe in same sex marriage
Name Change - NOV 30 1976
FT - Formal letter from work - APR 12 1977
SRS - SEP 13 1977
SO died - OCT 03 2014  38 years not a bad run

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 23, 2017, 01:23:58 AM
Wow, good for you Laurie getting out into the big wide world and everything.
So pleased for you girl, reminds me of this song by the "M" People ;D

Sadie

Thank you for the song Sadie. I liked it enough to share in on my ,ale FB page.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Georgette on May 23, 2017, 01:28:41 AM
Laurie

Sounds like you getting into this walking thing.  Me I just go to the gym and do about a hour on the treadmill, and another on the stationary bike.  I need to get my aerobic exercise in.

When I was young and had to get used to being out with everyone, I would visit the monuments and museums here in WASH DC.  The tourists had more than me to look at.  They have many more museums and monuments now.

I can see it is getting late here, 0225 EDT.  Have to get up early tomorrow, movie and groceries, and then out to the club (Taco Tuesday) at 6 till whenever.  Took the day off today, out from 7 till midnight Sunday night.

No special cookies for a while.  Have to cut back on cookies anyway, borderline Type 2 diabetic.

Hi Georgette,

I wouldn't know what to do in a gym if I went to one. Besides I like the outdoors when OI can be among  trees and other growing things. I'm fortunate enough to live near a couple of decent city parks the have pathways to walk and usually not too many people. If I didn't have to drive far I would take my walks away from other people altogether. I'm anti social don't you know? I love being out in nature and hate being in cities. I uess I'm just a country girl at heart.

I understand about those cookies... I am a diabetic thanks to round two of my cancer battles. It took half my pancreas so I now get two shots a day of insulin and enzyme capsules with every meal. Such is life and I AM still alive, so it's a small price to pay.  So yes I know about those delicious sweet sugary morsels and their effect on my blood sugar levels.  *sigh*

Have a good day with the errands and a fun evening.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

p

Quote from: Laurie on May 22, 2017, 11:41:57 PM
WELL! I Never!

I just got back from spending 45 minutes out in the world en femme I'll have you know p.  I took a walk and we 2.29 miles in the neighborhood and through a busy city park the was loaded with people I'll have you know!

Well done, Laurie! A great way to combine your exercise and your RLE. I love the pictures you took--that wig really suits you! And it seems like that park has some wonderful views.

Big hugs!,
p
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

davina61

Looking good on that RLE outing, cant do the walking due to a dodgy Achilles tendon . Would be hobbling for a few days after but I am a country girl as well. WHAT no biccys (cookies for you) life has no meaning and coffee is just to wet without one.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: p on May 23, 2017, 01:45:08 PM
Well done, Laurie! A great way to combine your exercise and your RLE. I love the pictures you took--that wig really suits you! And it seems like that park has some wonderful views.

Big hugs!,
p

p,

Thank you for the compliments. When I go shopping for a good wigs I'm thinking of getting a style along that line, maybe closer to my blond/grey hair color.

Those picture were not in the park but a wetlands area that runs along through the block I walked around. Where I stopped to take the picture is right about the one mile mark. The park is on one side of where I live a couple blocks away and the Tualatin river runs beside it. There is even a walking path that goes over it and another path that goes to another park. The river runs behind my apartment and there is another walking path that runs beside it, under the freeway to a dead end on the other end. It is mostly through a tree area. Eventually the path will be continued on to another park that has it's own gravel paths. It is nice to be able to walk  amongst trees and shrubs even if it is withing the town limits.

I'm heading out for another walk soon.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 23, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
Looking good on that RLE outing, cant do the walking due to a dodgy Achilles tendon . Would be hobbling for a few days after but I am a country girl as well. WHAT no biccys (cookies for you) life has no meaning and coffee is just to wet without one.

Thank you Davina,

I still have chocolate chip cookies left so I better go take another walk.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

I think I over did it today. I went a little further than I intended or was ready for. I''m pooped. 5 mile in 2 hours in male mode. Ir it nap time yet?

ugh,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Here you go Sara,

Now Moni, Sadie, Randy, Cindy , Liz, .. All of you these are for Sara! Don't eat them!

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on May 23, 2017, 07:23:38 PM
Here you go Sara,

Now Moni, Sadie, Randy, Cindy , Liz, .. All of you these are for Sara! Don't eat them!

Hugs,
   Laurie
Can my friend, Harvey have some?
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

•  

Laurie

Some pictures from my walk.

•  

HappyMoni

Laurie,
   All joking aside, I think you are making great progress.  I am very happy for you. Your outdoors spot looks nice and peaceful.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 23, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
Laurie,
   All joking aside, I think you are making great progress.  I am very happy for you. Your outdoors spot looks nice and peaceful.
Moni

Thank you Moni,

These picture are just to show the places I have for my walks here by my apartment. They are so much nicer than walking through the businesses and some of the residential areas. They do have their peaceful spots where it's quiet and tranquil. Almost as if I didn't live right behind a fancy schmancy yuppie shopping area packed with people i can't relate to and shops that have nothing for me. Well maybe the nail salon someday...

How are you doing Moni? Are you getting apprehensive about your upcoming surgery? About driving you nuts? Oh wait it couldn't do that you are already there. lol Do you realize that the way things are going my road trip could put me in the area right smack when you won't be wanting visitors? It could happen...
  I hope you are not starting to worry too much Moni.

Hugs,
   Laurie