News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Quote from: Julia1996 on October 07, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
I finally tried a face app. I look much better with alterations.  I"m rethinking facial surgery now.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my sister when she started talking about the surgery she wants: You 100% don't need it, you are gorgeous! (Now If I can only follow my own advice down the line after I see where HRT leaves me... :D)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Alora on October 07, 2017, 03:09:15 PM
Why?!? You're so adorable. I wish I had half your facial features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree totally with this. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

JennyBear

I finally tried a face app. I look much better with alterations.  I"m rethinking facial surgery now.

Are there any good free ones for PC or Android? Debating whether or not I'll want/need FFS.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

Saira128

Omg, you don't need facial surgery. You are beautiful as you are.

Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Roll

Quote from: JennyBear on October 08, 2017, 02:13:01 AM
    Are there any good free ones for PC or Android? Debating whether or not I'll want/need FFS.

HUGS!

There is a thread about the apps somewhere around here, but I'll go over a quick sumamry here. The one called simply "faceapp" is the baseline people go for, it's on Android and iOS. Hashface is an alternative with identical filters, but it is flooded with ads (very, very obnoxiously so), though it also has an intensity feature that allows you gauge what it is changing  more readily to see if it is realistic or not. I'm not sure what Julia used, I don't recognize the bordering. Most of them just raise and shape eyebrows (if they aren't), add a layer of makeup if none exists, extend and narrow the nose some, and maybe mess with the jawline a little. I'm not sure how good of a judge it will be for FFS, though several people have said that their filtered before pictures are very inline with their post HRT after pictures (or at least the difference is barely noticeable) no one has commented about FFS with it. Nose and maybe eye widening + brow lift are probably really the only ffs effects you can see in it.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: Roll on October 08, 2017, 08:23:03 AM
There is a thread about the apps somewhere around here, but I'll go over a quick sumamry here. The one called simply "faceapp" is the baseline people go for, it's on Android and iOS. Hashface is an alternative with identical filters, but it is flooded with ads (very, very obnoxiously so), though it also has an intensity feature that allows you gauge what it is changing  more readily to see if it is realistic or not. I'm not sure what Julia used, I don't recognize the bordering. Most of them just raise and shape eyebrows (if they aren't), add a layer of makeup if none exists, extend and narrow the nose some, and maybe mess with the jawline a little. I'm not sure how good of a judge it will be for FFS, though several people have said that their filtered before pictures are very inline with their post HRT after pictures (or at least the difference is barely noticeable) no one has commented about FFS with it. Nose and maybe eye widening + brow lift are probably really the only ffs effects you can see in it.

Might not be worth my time then. I'm only thinking of a brow reduction, not a lift; slight jawline and chin reduction, and maybe rhinoplasty to reduce the size of my schnozz. If you think it would give me a good idea of those, let me know. Otherwise thanks for the info.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •  

sarah1972

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: sarah1972 on October 08, 2017, 05:12:50 PM
Still not sure I qualify but I try again...

Hi Sarah! Nice outfit, was this some sort of special event?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 08, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
Hi Sarah! Nice outfit, was this some sort of special event?
Oktoberfest - a traditional Bavarian outfit for that event called Dirndl...

•  

Michelle_P

Sarah, that is really a cute outfit. Looks good on you!

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

stephaniec

•  

tgirlamg

OMG Sarah!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! You look great in it!!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!!!

I did a bikini photo shoot at a local beach today with a group of girls and women. It is part of a project on women's body image/acceptance and I was absolutely honored to be asked to be a part of it!!!! I was the old lady of the group!...I will post a link when the project is posted online!

I took a selfie before we started and a pic of the bikini I chose!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Roll

Quote from: tgirlamc on October 09, 2017, 10:06:44 PM
I was the old lady of the group!

Old lady? I don't see an old lady in those pictures at all, I'm so confused! (Seriously though, gorgeous! I hope to look even 1/10th as good now, much less in 20 years.)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Rachel_Christina

•  

JennyBear

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 09, 2017, 11:50:33 PM
Yep you are amazing Ashley.

What she said. I hope I pass that well here before too long. Well, once lazer is done and start electro, shouldn't be too much of a problem with my facial bone structure.

HUGS!
  •  

tgirlamg

Thanks so much for the kind words my dear sisters!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

kylie clark

•  

Devlyn

Love it, Sarah! You make Dirndl look absolutely fabulous!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Colleen_definitely

All these great dirdnl and bikini shots are reminding me that I need to hit the exercise bike a lot more.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

sarah1972

So do I... it was pulling the belly in and zip it up followed by praying that all the stitches hold things in place :-)

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 10, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
All these great dirdnl and bikini shots are reminding me that I need to hit the exercise bike a lot more.

•