Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

It's been a while since I've checked in.  Great to see everyone looking fabulous....

I'm finally seeing less and less of him these days. 

Here are a couple recent shots.  For us older gals it seems like HRT make us age in reverse for a while. 

It's still hard for me to believe I'm going to be 57 in a few months.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 03, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
Hi TonyaW I think you look great I like that outfit it suits you
Thanks.  Black, grey and wine (sounds better than maroon) seem to be my colors.    I apparently wear them enough that my therapist once commented on it. I do have a better color variety in my summer clothes though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on January 04, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
It's been a while since I've checked in.  Great to see everyone looking fabulous....

Here are a couple recent shots.  For us older gals it seems like HRT make us age in reverse for a while. 

Jess I think you look amazing  you. Do not look your age you look alot younger
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kc1058

Goals. 
[emoji1381]‍♀️ 46 Just beginning my journey. Day 3 HRT.  You're an inspiration. [emoji1380]
- Christyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 04, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

Jess I think you look amazing  you. Do not look your age you look alot younger

Thanks Natalie I get that a lot.  Ashley, me and a few of the other old broads here are proof that HRT ages you in reverse....

Quote from: Cali on January 04, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
Yeah right 57.

I was born in May of 1961 so I hit that number in 4 months.

Quote from: Kc1058 on January 04, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
Goals. 
[emoji1381]‍♀️ 46 Just beginning my journey. Day 3 HRT.  You're an inspiration. [emoji1380]
- Christyn

Thanks girl.  Next month will be the 3rd anniversary of my starting therapy and the first part of March will mark my 3rd anniversary of HRT.  It's amazing how quickly time has flown by and how amazing the changes have been.  I was 53 when I started.  There were some amazing people here who helped inspire me and I'm just trying to repay that debt in some small way.  I know how important it is to have people to help show the way forward.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Wow.  Then there's possibly hope for this old cow :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

cdhd2001

Surviving the new year at work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

gabriella8713

Thank you all again so much for the kind words!  :D I've been agonising over wether or not it's realistic for me to actually go through with this for years, so your encouragement really does mean the world to me right now

Quote from: SashaGrace on January 04, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Do please ignore the mess around me, yet again, my walk in wardrobe room is being used as storage during house remodelling. I have been invited to attend a ball so I went straight to the 'Very' outlet store and found this lovely River Island dress. Was £82.... Mine for £1.75 in the sale ;) I'll post back when I have to wear it out for real with my hair all done :)

Simply stunning in that dress, love it!

Jess I think it's hard for any of us to believe you'll be turning 57! Seriously look much younger
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 03, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
Wow after a long shift at work having to be back in "boy mode" this has made my night, thank you so much :D And thank all you girls for the lovely comments  ^-^ I had a lot of help from a friend with it actually, still have a lot to learn myself!

And if I'm honest that was probably the best shot of the lot. Here's a couple more, i think I look more boyish in these, but it's made me quite hopeful for the future and what HRT might do, especially after seeing some of the amazing transformations on here!

I don't see any guy in your photos Gabriella.  I see some Lauren Graham in there though.

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 04, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
Thank you all again so much for the kind words!  :D I've been agonising over wether or not it's realistic for me to actually go through with this for years, so your encouragement really does mean the world to me right now

Simply stunning in that dress, love it!

Jess I think it's hard for any of us to believe you'll be turning 57! Seriously look much younger

Since I'm 55,  I'll let Jess say she's 57, even though I don't believe it either.

•  

gg

Quote from: TonyaW on January 04, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

I don't see any guy in your photos Gabriella.  I see some Lauren Graham in there though.

Since I'm 55,  I'll let Jess say she's 57, even though I don't believe it either.

You all look so young!

53 here.
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Denise

Quote from: TonyaW on January 04, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

I totally agree.  Gabriella - you are rockin it!

I'll split the difference,  I just turned 56 this week.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Denise on January 04, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Whoa, hey, what happened to the two other hot chicks who were in that picture?

Never mind. I looked terrible anyway...

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

V M

Мой русский не очень хорош, но я попробую

Вы отлично выглядите, очень приятно
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Steele

Quote from: V M on January 05, 2018, 03:02:07 AM
Мой русский не очень хорош, но я попробую

Вы отлично выглядите, очень приятно
Благодарю, неожиданно, приятно что запомнили и постарались  :eusa_clap: Большое спасибо  :)
  •  

V M

Your cat is very pretty, have you looked at the Pet picture thread! yet? Maybe you can post some pic.s there as well  ;D

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Denise on January 04, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Tapatalk

Hi Denise, love the blue on you looks awsome, What is with every one in there 50s that thinks that is old just so you all know it is not
  •