Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Aspiringperson you look great the way you are why mess with perfection
  •  

Northern Star Girl

snipped:
Quote from: amberwaves on February 16, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

My hair is finally long enough to do a side ponytail.  Work selfie!

@amaberwaves: Your hair and "side ponytale" look absolutely terrific in your work selfie photo.   
You look great!!!  I love your hair color!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: amberwaves on February 16, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
Girl you definitely don't need FFS.  You always looks so amazing.

My hair is finally long enough to do a side ponytail.  Work selfie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks, still on the fence with it though, dunno why.

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 16, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
- - - - - -
@ SashaGrace:  IMHO, looking at your profile photo, I do not think that you need FFS... you look very feminine, just my opinion.

I have the same going on in my transition, I am told by a majority of friends and Transitioning MTFs that I may not need FFS.  What do you think?

- - - - - -
The next thing on my ticket is SRS but I am hesitating on that one because it is major surgery for sure.  How about yourself on that subject?

From the picture I would say you don't need FFS either but it's about the want and inner vision. If you think it would be good for you, go for it! No matter how much people tell me I don't need it, I'm still gunna do it, just not yet. I have other things to spend the money on now and I'm still at that awkward mental point of being indecisive over how far to go with it. Won't be making any decisions on that front until I know 100% what I want.

I was at the GIC in London the other day (hence that most recent pic of me being taken in a nice space rather than the tip that is my son's play room!) and it's been decided the my SRS is happening in December :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 17, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
Thanks, still on the fence with it though, dunno why.

From the picture I would say you don't need FFS either but it's about the want and inner vision. If you think it would be good for you, go for it! No matter how much people tell me I don't need it, I'm still gunna do it, just not yet. I have other things to spend the money on now and I'm still at that awkward mental point of being indecisive over how far to go with it. Won't be making any decisions on that front until I know 100% what I want.

I was at the GIC in London the other day (hence that most recent pic of me being taken in a nice space rather than the tip that is my son's play room!) and it's been decided the my SRS is happening in December :)

So cool Congratulations Sasha happy for you :)
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 17, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
it's about the want and inner vision. If you think it would be good for you, go for it! No matter how much people tell me I don't need it, I'm still gunna do it, just not yet.

It's true that you are doing it for you.  It's a shame that we can't always see (or believe) what others see.

I am so excited and happy for you.  You are winning the Best Christmas Present competition and it's only February.

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 16, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
I am told by a majority of friends and Transitioning MTFs that I may not need FFS. 

The next thing on my ticket is SRS but I am hesitating on that one because it is major surgery for sure.

Well you are told that for good reason.  You look great and have a stunning smile.  You totally don't need FFS. 

It's definitely a major decision to get GCS.  Take your time figuring it out.  It's not like there's not an insane waiting list for most surgeons anyway [emoji39].

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 17, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
So cool Congratulations Sasha happy for you :)

Quote from: amberwaves on February 17, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

It's true that you are doing it for you.  It's a shame that we can't always see (or believe) what others see.

I am so excited and happy for you.  You are winning the Best Christmas Present competition and it's only February.

Thanks both, it's been a long while coming, have finally decided to take the plunge :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 17, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
Thanks both, it's been a long while coming, have finally decided to take the plunge :D

Congrats Sasha!!! How exciting!!! It is quite the process, enjoy it all 😀!!!!

Hugs

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks Ashley, looking forward to it and extremely worried at the same time!!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SashaGrace on February 17, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Thanks Ashley, looking forward to it and extremely worried at the same time!!

We all inevitably go into it with a few worries... My advice, from the perspective of it being in the rear view mirror is, just relax and enjoy the process!!!...It is the most affirming testament to our commitment to ourself and our ability to shape our life in the manner we choose... It is an amazing experience...embrace it all 😀

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

I Am Jess

This weekend I took the plunge and went blonde and got extensions to give my hair more length and body.  I'm really digging the new look.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 20, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
This weekend I took the plunge and went blonde and got extensions to give my hair more length and body.  I'm really digging the new look.

You look totally awesome  Jess love the hair
  •  

Cassi

I'm sorry to inform you that the picture on the left or that has "Home Sweet Home", reflects that you are no longer to go out after curfew.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Cassi on February 20, 2018, 03:02:46 PM
I'm sorry to inform you that the picture on the left or that has "Home Sweet Home", reflects that you are no longer to go out after curfew.

Good thing my curfew is 5:00 a.m...........
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 20, 2018, 03:59:19 PM
Good thing my curfew is 5:00 a.m...........

No no Nanette, 5PM!
BTW, you don't look old enough to buy cigarettes!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Lookin gorgeous, Jess!  :o
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

KILLIN' IT JESS!!!!! 😀!!!!!!!!!! Hands down, your best look yet!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻

•  

Allison S

Jess is goals! Everyone here is! Wish I look half as good as you all further in my transition.. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Obligatory 1 year HRT anniversary post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: TonyaW on February 21, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
Obligatory 1 year HRT anniversary post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tonya!!!

Happy 1 year anniversary dear sister!!! 😀!!! You are looking beautiful and happy!!! May your second year ahead be filled with joy and amazing discoveries!!!... Onward we go!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•