News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Aspiringperson on March 05, 2018, 08:48:03 PM
it is nice to have a little tan instead of fluorescent white skin.

That is my aesthetic right now LOL but completely on purpose. I love the pale skin/dark hair look like Dita Von Teese.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: tgirlamc on March 01, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
Cassi... NO Mayo!!! This is going to have to be a C-A-S-H or Bitcoin deal... Remember, Jess is a lawyer!!!

As Always... TRIGGER WARNING!!! Elderly woman in swimsuit(s)... You can not un-see this!..The OP and Susans.Org assume no liability for possible optic damage... View at your own risk!

Hey All... Rainy and windy here on the California coast today so, it was an indoor day trying to organize my closet... I sorted through some of the swimsuits this evening... I will never admit how many I own... I might need a quantum computer to help in the tabulations!... I'm looking forward to more warm beach days soon!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Hugs to All,

Ashley :)

Wow Ashley!  You look great in a bikini !  When it warms up let's sunbathe at Marina SB together!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Ashley, I  can't compete with that...because im entered in the 56 and pasty category! Cover your eyes!

I wish I could compete with you Devlyn!  You look fabulous!  Come out to CA and take in the rays with Ashley and myself!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Aspiringperson on March 05, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
Note:  I just posted this on the another (wrong) thread... please forgive the duplication...

I took today (Monday) off and treated myself to a salon visit to pamper myself.    I went to the salon this morning to get a manicure, a pedicure... and a face, eyebrows and hair style&color, etc makeover.   Two of my cis girlfriends that I hang around and go to the gym with also were with me to get their own stuff done.  I think it turned out really nice.... my friends said I look younger!!!  That is a good feeling.
This last couple weeks I have been doing a few brief tanning bed sessions to get some skin color back from the long winter with very little sun.

I love how everything turned out!!  It is nice to pamper yourself occasionally, it helps to build self esteem.

Wow, you look great!  I love the purple on the toes.  I could use a pampering day too [emoji17].  Whatever you are doing keep it up, it's working wonders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on March 06, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
I wish I could compete with you Devlyn!  You look fabulous!  Come out to CA and take in the rays with Ashley and myself!

Lovely new pic my dear!!! You look 20 years younger!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Amy Chislett

Aspiring person,  Just went to the salon today (hair cut 4") but am not quite developed as you.  You look stunningly good.  You'd think the salon would be interested in selling you services.  I really like my Korean hair stylist.  Maybe she is being diplomatic or businessy.
I am Jess,  I am noticing a young look to you.  OUT, what's your secret?
Dev, don't listen to the sunbathers; they'll be raisins before they know it.  But be sure you get enough Vitamin D tho.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

My problem with posting pix is I feel like a different person in every picture.  [Paging Sybil...]  Good bad, male female yes, but really just different.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Amy Chislett on March 06, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Thanks!  I'm the same age as Ashley (we are almost 57) and it seems that we both got a great batch of estrogen.....  I am just enjoying all life has to offer now thanks to a combination of HRT and having lost weight.  I feel so much more comfortable with being myself that I guess it just shines through. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Amy Chislett on March 06, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
Aspiring person,  Just went to the salon today (hair cut 4") but am not quite developed as you.  You look stunningly good.  You'd think the salon would be interested in selling you services.  I really like my Korean hair stylist.  Maybe she is being diplomatic or businessy.
Dev, don't listen to the sunbathers; they'll be raisins before they know it.  But be sure you get enough Vitamin D tho.

The sun scares the hell out of me. I don't sunbathe or try to tan. I'm a porcelain princess. I moonlight as a circulatory system model.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 06, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
The sun scares the hell out of me. I don't sunbathe or try to tan. I'm a porcelain princess. I moonlight as a circulatory system model.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

@ Devlyn:  I don't like to sunbathe myself nor do I like a deep and dark tan... too hard on the skin.  But living where I do with limited sunshine for almost half the year... I do like a "little" color.... just a little is all I want.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Hugs, Devlyn
If you sleep in a coffin, I'm outta here!  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sarah_P

Hugs, Devlyn

I'd try to tan, but the sun just turns me red & freckly. Eventually the freckles merge together to form larger blotches.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 06, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
If you sleep in a coffin, I'm outta here!  :D

She's the Devyln, you're probably thinking of AspiringPerson who as we all know hangs out where the sun doesn't come out most the time :)=
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Sonja

Hugs, Devlyn
Haha - ok thats funny!, you have a great sense of humour!

Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Sonja on March 06, 2018, 09:29:01 PM
Haha - ok thats funny!, you have a great sense of humour!

Sonja.

Be careful,  that's the Devyln your complimenting!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

What is this.... "tanning" you speak of?
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on March 06, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
What is this.... "tanning" you speak of?

AspiringPerson mentioned how she did some tanning bed stuff instead of spray and now the Devyln is afraid she'll melt :) - Just kidding.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

amberwaves

I honestly look better pale.  When I tan my complexion just makes me look sunburnt 24/7.  I could just use sunblock on my face and neck, but I would look silly with a tan body and a pale face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Last night one of my roommates and I went out to a private club in Hollywood.  You have to wear all black!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •