Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 14, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
  Ho Hum. Another day in the life of another exuberant teenager. All bubbly today  ;D and the inevitable world ending crisis tomorrow. Sigh  :'( . I just don't know what to think of this young lady.  >:-) >:-) >:-) ;D ;D

You have a point, but after 50 years of disappointments I may never be able to completely shed the "plan for the worst, hope for the best" attitude. Some call it pessimism; I call it realism.

QuoteSeriously S(((T)e)ph((a)ni)e), It is a joy to read your posts and see more and more of the highs stringing together for you and less and less of the lows as you adapt into your new life. It is a wonderful inspirations for those that follow in your footsteps. It is also of value to them as they get to see that this is not an easy thing that we do. There are setbacks and hard times and yet by keeping on the right path there are victories and rewards to be had if we but keep putting one foot in front of the other. Every step is progress toward that goal we seek to reach in becoming the person we had only wished we could be.

There've been plenty of times when I thought I was getting too whiny when I posted about my meltdowns. Quite often I considered just deleting them so I didn't bother anybody. But I'm glad you think that even the downs can help others. Again, there's that touch of realism. I have come to believe that, as you said, people need to know it's not all a walk in the park. As long as we don't lose sight of our goals, whatever they may be, and with the help of our friends, we do make it through the rough spots. Each one teaches us a little more, and makes us a little stronger.

QuoteLive the dream Stephanie.

Hugs,
  Laurie

I think maybe I am. How about that?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

LJH24

YESSSSS!!!! Great news!! I'm so excited for you.  ;D
  •  

ChrissyRyan

That is a good avitar picture Stephanie.  Plus, that isn't saying that previous ones have been bad at all!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That is fantastic, Stephanie!  And I love your new avatar, too!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Hi kiddies. Interesting mixed day today...

Bad stuff first. Remember when I went to the passport office back on December 29th? Well, apparently the lady doing the paperwork didn't get it right. She said it was fine to send a copy of my gender change letter to the passport office. They beg to differ, and sent me a letter dated January 24 and received around the 30th telling me I had to send the signed original. I followed up the next day by sending them my only signed copy. All set, I figured.

Well, today I got an identical letter dated February 9th. What the...? I gave up and called the passport information office. After explaining the gender marker letter to the second person, they said they'd send a message to the Passport office in New Orleans, which is handling it all. Turns out the "passport information office" is a contractor and can't handle anything beyond, "Hey, what's up with my passport?" So now I wait for a callback. They could call any time, and the number will be from the New Orleans area, or maybe have the caller ID blocked altogether. It was recommended that I answer all calls - don't let any go to voicemail - because if I miss it I have to start all over. Gee, how convenient. Thank you US government.

Grrrrr. And Sigh...

OK, on to better news. Actually, it's really really cool news.

I had a prescription refill ready to pick up at the local Wally World pharmacy. It was a strange situation, because I was able to change my name on my Walmart account, but their medical database still contained my old name. So I got an email to Stephanie telling me that the prescription for Stephen was ready to pick up. (Not Spiro or Estradiol, by the way.)

First thought: send Sue after it. They've always given it to her with no question. She'd just pick it up while grocery shopping.

Second thought: go in myself and tell them I was picking it up for my husband/brother/whatever.

Third thought: Suck it up, Stephanie. March in there, tell them what's up, and get them to change their records to fix it once and for all. And that's what I did.

I thought I was looking pretty good IMHO, and went to the counter where they have their records computer. I told the lady there that I needed to update my medical records.

"OK, last name?"

"Bensinger"

"First name?"

"Well... you have it in there as Stephen."

A double take, and I handed over my new drivers license. I think I saw a very slight smile. She got my birthday and found the record and started muttering to herself as she changed things. She took my license over to another lady, who must have been the boss. She looked over the card and said, "Stephanie Rhapsody! That's really nice!" As they walked back to the computer, I heard her say, "They've got her in there as male?!" They muttered some more incantations to the glowing window and moved their fingers in mysterious ways, and she handed my license back. She asked, "Has your insurance changed, too?" As a matter of fact, yes. I handed over our insurance card, which has Sue's name on it as primary account holder. She looked confused again, and asked, "Spouse?" Yes...

At this point we were all smiling happy smiles. With the information updated, the manager said they'd have to print new labels for the prescription and I could pick it up in 10-15 minutes. I figured it would be a good time for lunch, so I told her we'd be back. Big smiles and off we went.

After lunch we went back and I did some shopping in the cosmetics aisles, then got in line for the pickup counter. When we got to the front of the line the manager was at the register, and with a huge smile she said, "Stephanie Rhapsody!! Welcome back!!" She went in search of my prescription, which wasn't on the rack yet. When she got back she did the, "I'm baaaaack!" routine, and we all giggled. We did some bantering back and forth as she rang up my purchases and complained about all the pamphlets and stuff that was cluttering up her counter. As I grabbed the bags to leave she wished me a great day. And thanks to some pretty cool people, it was.

My friend D was with me for all of this, and she complained that things weren't like this when she transitioned. I told her why I think I'm having an easier time, and I'll pass it along, hoping it will help someone else.

Whenever I find myself in a situation where I'm forced to out myself like this, I remember first, I'm a customer, and they want my business. They know (or they should anyway) that they'll be in trouble if someone complains to their boss that they were disrespected.

Second, I tell myself - and it seems to be true - that most people are good, and either don't care, or in some cases, even think it's pretty cool. I find this in women especially.

Third, and most important, go in with a good attitude. People tend to reflect what they see. If you act anxious or scared, they feel powerful, and if they had any tendencies to be mean, those are magnified. And if you go in with a superior, combative, or pugnacious attitude, guess what you'll get in return? What I've been doing is turning on a high-wattage smile and letting my joy shine through. It all comes back even brighter. And things like today's adventure happen.

Those who've been reading along in this thread know that none of that was easy for me until very recently. But I always did my best to fake it even when I was scared to death. Then I had the opportunity to watch and learn from the best, like Cassie, and Kendra, and Tia. And when following that plan it has always worked out well. If you're just getting started, give it a try. You may be surprised at how cool people can be.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

Sorry to hear about the passport glitch, hopefully that will be unblocked. 

It's great to see you finding the value of smiling when doing everyday business.  I found landing mid way between both extremes (not timid, not pushy) really makes a huge difference in how people accept and want to work with us.  Things I wish I knew in the initial stages - in a way, more critical than many other important changes I have made. 

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 15, 2018, 11:34:49 PM
> Third, and most important, go in with a good attitude. People tend to reflect what they see.

And it is so nice having all the paperwork and ID and labels and stuff match.  Less distracting, and feels better than I had anticipated. 

Steph you're doing awesome!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

KathyLauren

Third, and most important, go in with a good attitude. People tend to reflect what they see. If you act anxious or scared, they feel powerful, and if they had any tendencies to be mean, those are magnified. And if you go in with a superior, combative, or pugnacious attitude, guess what you'll get in return? What I've been doing is turning on a high-wattage smile and letting my joy shine through. It all comes back even brighter. And things like today's adventure happen.

This is so true, Steph!  Words to live by.  Sorry you are having troubles at the passport office.  I hope you will have them sorted out soon.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

SassyCassie

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 14, 2018, 11:03:45 PM
You have a point, but after 50 years of disappointments I may never be able to completely shed the "plan for the worst, hope for the best" attitude. Some call it pessimism; I call it realism.

That's been a struggle for me too, but I'm doing my best to lead by example.

Don't worry, Pretty Sister, I'm going to keep working on you!  :-*
  •  

Bari Jo

Those who've been reading along in this thread know that none of that was easy for me until very recently. But I always did my best to fake it even when I was scared to death. Then I had the opportunity to watch and learn from the best, like Cassie, and Kendra, and Tia. And when following that plan it has always worked out well. If you're just getting started, give it a try. You may be surprised at how cool people can be.

Stephanie

I swear this was written for me:)  Good advice sis!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Saha

Stephanie, I am so happy for you!
  •  

steph2.0

Saturday was a pretty cool day (mostly). Our sister Faith and I have been kicking around the idea of meeting up since we both realized that we were within a three hour drive of each other. Since on Saturday there was going to be a social meeting of a support group that's almost exactly halfway between us, it seemed like a good time to make it all happen. We made plans to get together around noon in a well-known beach Mecca for lunch, some touristing, and an early dinner, followed by attending the support group meeting.

I made two mistakes while planning: One, I failed to take into account that this is a beach-side tourist town, and all the snowbirds are in Florida now. Parking was impossible. Compounding the problem was the fact that we had to drive Leviathan*, my F-250 diesel pickup, instead of RollerSkate, my Mini Cooper (it's a long story). After many text messages back and forth with Faith, we decided to just have a big lunch right away so we could use the restaurant parking lot.

The second mistake was listening to the weather forecast, which said it would be in the high 60's (F, of course). I wore black skinny jeans and took a cardigan. When we got there with the windows up and A/C on, and I saw all the shorts and swimsuits out, I knew I was in trouble. But hey, I looked fabulous. The price we pay to be glamorous...

We finally got situated, and Sue and I found Faith and Lori in front of the restaurant. We had tasty food and, being within close proximity of strangers, general conversation. After lunch the waiter encouraged us to go up to the third storey roof-top bar to enjoy the view out over the bay. After we all used the ladies room, we walked up all the stairs, found a private table, and started sharing personal stories. Lori and Faith are both very intelligent people and obviously love each other very much. There are challenges to overcome, as we all have, but I'm confident that their commitment to each other will see them through. What impressed me the most was the confidence level that Faith exudes. She's so much stronger than I was when I was at that stage of transitioning. I think her pace is going to be much faster than mine was, and I was no slouch. She's also a very private person, almost taciturn, but with deep insights when she shares them. Lori is sunny and vivacious, and the two of them complement each other well. It was a fun, and at times deep, conversation. Very enjoyable.

After a while we decided to head down to the beach. We looked around some of the vendor's stalls, bobbed around to the live music, got some liquid refreshments at the grill, and found a shady table where we could talk some more. At this point we were just enjoying each other's company and whiling away the afternoon until the meeting at 6pm. I was probably dressed the most inappropriately for the beach, but we decided to take a walk on the sand anyway. I pulled off my shoes, and we four ladies enjoyed a walk along the water through the middle of the sunbathers and revelers. Black skinny jeans are not recommended for this activity, but nobody seemed to care.

After a while we ended up back on the roof of the restaurant. We temporarily lost track of Faith and Lori, and got a text that they were already upstairs. This time we decided to take the elevator. And here I had an interesting "affirming moment." All day I had been just being me, and hadn't thought about my presentation. I was unconsciously embracing my "new normal." Without fail I had been addressed properly, to the point that I scarcely even noticed. I did insist on using my credit card with that wonderful name on it, though. But I digress. As the door on the elevator started closing a guy slipped in at the last second. As we ascended slowly he struck up a conversation with us. "Where are you ladies from?" We found out he used to live in an adjacent town to our home, and since the elevator is so old and slow, had quite an extensive conversation while it creaked upward 30 feet. Here I was, having a completely unselfconscious conversation with a total stranger in a tiny elevator, with absolutely no weirdness at all. He was talking with two ladies, and knew nothing different. All the time we were talking, there was this noise growing louder and louder. It sounded something like "squeeeeEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" It turned out it wasn't the elevator. It was coming from inside my head. When the doors opened, he wished us ladies a nice day. It had just gotten better.

We found our compatriots at a table with only two stools. I went to the bar to steal a couple more and some of the other patrons joked with me that I was stealing their chairs. We had some fun with that for a few minutes, and again, they were just joking with a crazy old lady (thanks for the idea, Tia. It applies to Sue and I, for sure). A little later a group of people came up on the roof and asked if one of us would take their picture. Lori volunteered, and they wandered all over the roof looking for a good spot for the snap. When they were finally done, I chased them down with my phone and insisted they repay the favor. And here some magic happened. Faith insisted that she doesn't smile for cameras, but well, the picture speaks for itself.

The conversation moved from transitioning to hobbies and comparing pictures of pets - just a bunch of ladies having a nice afternoon. Finally we headed back down and drove the 25 minutes to the location of the support group meeting.

Other gatherings I'd been to had been run by some dynamic folks who kept things moving and fun. The last two I'd attended had been the Halloween and Christmas parties, with lots of people I knew and fun activities. I looked forward to introducing Faith and Lori to some of the neat people I'd gotten to know. But this meeting... wasn't quite like that. It was run by a very nice lady, but she wasn't what you'd call high energy. Very few of the fun-loving people I know were there. And the topic of the evening was, "It's all about you." Nobody had to volunteer anything they didn't want to, but the activities were built around getting to know each other, which involved talking about ourselves. And I had brought a very private person there. Sue and I tried to keep things light with occasional silliness, but there weren't many people there, and there were long periods of total silence while we stared at the tabletop. It was a terribly painful couple of hours. When we finally were able to make a graceful exit, I apologized profusely to Faith and Lori. It wasn't what I was at all used to. It's not likely they'll be back, and I may not, either. Besides, I'm finding as I integrate my new self into general society, I'm getting less and less value from attending these kinds of meetings. Almost all of any therapy I need is gotten here now, among people whom I love and trust.

Overall, it was still a great day. We all plan to get together again some time soon. We May have to March toward each other when a certain lorrie rolls into town, whenever that may be. It was so cool to get to know even more denizens of this wonderful group, and I hope to meet many more face-to-face.

Stephanie

* Sorry Cassie, I just couldn't bring myself to name it "Behemoth." That name will forever belong to your now-replaced old pickemup. So "Leviathan" it is.

•  

Faith

I was (im)patiently waiting for Steph to make a story-mode post (I swear she can turn a walk across the street into an odyssey). Myself, I'm not very good at filling in blank spaces. Same goes in person based on what I experienced, Steph certainly drove most of the conversation (that's not a bad thing Steph!). She's certainly not short on topics and words.

Lori and I both had a wonderful time, sure the 'meeting' afterwards left a bit to be desired. I would have preferred a snack and coffee with a bit more conversation. We had to decline doing so after the meeting, Lori and I were both tired and had that drive home to look forward to. It had nothing to do with the company, that's for sure.

All the beforehand stuff was great. A very relaxing and comfortable afternoon with friends. I look forward to doing it again.

Steph, I don't know where you get the 'very self-confident' stuff from. Are you sure you meant me? I'm nervous and scared and spend most of my time wondering who's looking and what they are thinking. I do tend to think, "If they're going to look, give them something to look at." and I "stand/walk proud wherever I go" (Lori's description).

I should fluff this up some more but like I said, Steph is the story-teller.

OH, Steph. One thing I did not mention. After we walked back to our car to get our change of clothes (changing in the car totally impractical), we ended up back at the public restrooms on the beach. Lori headed for the Women's side, I glanced in the Men's. Well, no changing in there.

I looked to the women's side and that was where the changing rooms were. Two rooms, both locked, Lori in one of them. As I stood there waiting a beautiful young beach-goer asked me if I was waiting in line for the ladies room. I simply said no and she moved around me. No facial or verbal expression given to indicate that she thought I didn't belong there. Rather amazing since there was no question in my looks about my physical gender. I wish there were more tolerant people out there.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on February 19, 2018, 09:45:31 AMSteph, I don't know where you get the 'very self-confident' stuff from. Are you sure you meant me? I'm nervous and scared and spend most of my time wondering who's looking and what they are thinking. I do tend to think, "If they're going to look, give them something to look at." and I "stand/walk proud wherever I go" (Lori's description).

Attitude will get you everywhere. Whatever you want to call it, it's indiscernible from the outside from confidence. Personally, I adopted the "fake it 'til you make it" attitude.

QuoteAs I stood there waiting a beautiful young beach-goer asked me if I was waiting in line for the ladies room. I simply said no and she moved around me. No facial or verbal expression given to indicate that she thought I didn't belong there. Rather amazing since there was no question in my looks about my physical gender. I wish there were more tolerant people out there.

There seem to be four different categories of people out there. There are some who are completely accepting (even encouraging), some who just don't care either way, some who are completely oblivious, and some who have serious problems of their own and need to cause trouble.

Among strangers, I've run into a whole lot of the first type, can't really tell the difference between the second and third (and probably have walked by a bunch of them), and haven't run into a single one of the last yet.

Whatever the reason behind the beach-babe's reaction, the fact that she asked would make that what I'd call that an affirming moment.

- Stephanie

•  

steph2.0

I had one of those moments that make you go, "hmmmm" the other day.

On our way home from that cool concert we went to two weekends ago, Sue damaged her car when she ran over a road cone on the highway. In the old days it would have been one of those "oh crap" situations. A minor inconvenience as we dealt with the insurance company, then I'd hop in the car and take it to the local shop and have a technical conversation with the mechanic about what needed done, and let them know that I knew enough about the hardware that I wasn't going to get bamboozled.

This time I had a near panic attack. How in the world am I going to deal with "guys" at a shop as me, now? I admit - and I am deeply, deeply ashamed of it - that I had the fleeting thought about how much easier it would be if I devolved back to Steve for an hour to get it done. The thought made me almost literally sick, and I dismissed it with prejudice. I'd just have to find a way to deal with the situation as me. There will never be any going back.

I mentioned that moment to my most supportive neighbor, and she gave me a very stern look and told me, "Don't you ever consider doing that! We've all worked hard to support you and get used to the idea, and you'd be letting us all down!"

I have always known that I was asking a lot from everyone around me, and it was one of the ideas behind having my party to celebrate that on New Years. But I hadn't thought of it in terms of taking on an obligation to them.

In one respect, I deeply appreciate what they've all done for me. On the other, I'm a bit ashamed I didn't realize that it could be considered a burden for them. I realize they're doing it willingly, but I've tended to live my life as quietly and unobtrusively as I can, and this has upset that apple cart. In any case - not that there was any chance of backsliding at this point - it gives me yet another reason to continue forging forward. I'm no longer doing this just for myself, it's also for what is essentially my entire world.

This also relates to my anxiety about walking the neighborhood in progressively feminine presentation. I realized that trying to stay androgynous no longer has a purpose. It was a shock when I realized that all of my good neighbors are expecting me to present female now, and not doing so is only hurting myself. So yesterday I flew with them all to breakfast. I was ma'amed by the staff at the restaurant, and was treated as the woman pilot who is just part of the gang by my friends and neighbors. The only downside was when the tower controller at the destination airport misgendered me. Oh, well. They also misgender my ciswoman neighbor all the time. So I'm fine.

And when I got home I changed from my mom jeans into cute skirted shorts for the rest of the day. And I felt great.

As for the car repairs, as it turns out it was easier than expected. Sue contacted the insurance company and dropped the car off at the local shop with no real discussion, and it's being taken care of. So I fixed the problem by more or less avoiding it. Which is a bit cowardly, admittedly, but I'm ok with that for now.

Stephanie

•  

steph2.0

Ok, yet another story. I haven't written for a few days, and the pressure has to be released.

Remember back in October when I came out on Facebook, and it looked like I'd had my first rejection when one of my neighbors deleted my friend request? Of course you don't. Anyway...

I was walking Maggie past B and K's house last night and they shouted that I should join them on their lanai. As we sat there, J and L drove up in their four-wheeler. Ah, this should be interesting, I told B. They haven't met me yet. And L is the one who rejected my friend request.

And B did the coolest thing. When J and L came onto the porch, he stood up and said, "Have you met Stephanie Rhapsody Bensinger yet? Well, here she is!" I did jazz-hands, and we all chuckled and shook hands, and proceeded to have a really nice time hanging out together.

At one point, J, who was sitting next to me on the couch, turned to me and asked how I was doing. I told him that I was doing better than I had ever before in my life, and that thing were going very well. I acknowledged that some people may think it's weird, but my journey had fixed things that had been a problem my entire life. And he was glad.

It ended up being a nice evening. Who knows what was said after I left, but since it's outside my knowledge, it has no affect on me. I'll take things at face value and enjoy the thought that the one rejection I thought I'd had apparently never actually happened.

Stephanie

•  

KathyLauren

Steph, one of the best things about supporters is that sense of obligation to them.  It's not so much you being a burden to them as it is the way true support works.  A true supporter will call in that obligation in order to keep you on track.

Someone who is merely accepting will see you make a mistake, and will say, "Oh, that's too bad."  A supporter will say just what your neighbour said in order to prevent you from making the mistake.

You are a lucky woman.  You are connected now; you have a support network.  May we all have such good support!
  •  

SassyCassie

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 19, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
The only downside was when the tower controller at the destination airport misgendered me. Oh, well. They also misgender my ciswoman neighbor all the time. So I'm fine.

I'm sure that happens because the number on the plane you call in to the tower ends in "Romeo". It needs to be changed to "Juliet". ;)

As for the road cone incident, I can see you having no trouble at all walking with confidence into a situation like that. Once you get rolling, there's no stopping you.

Last Tuesday night, a few minutes from my destination, I had to ask myself, "Okay, Cassie. Are you really ready for this?"
Mere moments later, I replied, "Yes I am!"

That's all it would have taken for you too, I'm sure.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: SassyCassie on February 19, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
I'm sure that happens because the number on the plane you call in to the tower ends in "Romeo". It needs to be changed to "Juliet". ;)

I just realized that Juliet is the only feminine name in the phonetic alphabet. I'll keep that in mind.

QuoteLast Tuesday night, a few minutes from my destination, I had to ask myself, "Okay, Cassie. Are you really ready for this?"
Mere moments later, I replied, "Yes I am!"

That's all it would have taken for you too, I'm sure.

Today, I think you're right. And not just because I found out the guy I used to deal with had died and his wife took over the business. [emoji6]

But I am feeling confident today, which is good because I'm coming out to my primary care doctor's entire clinic in an hour and a half.

- Stephanie

•  

Laurie

Hi ((((S(t)ep)h)an)ie),

Inadvertently overdressed huh? Probably an obvious plan to draw attention away from the other ladies so you can bask in the attention. Okay I suppose it could have been to help some with you to feel more comfortably. But I prefer to see you as enjoying every moment you can get.
  The day sounded like great fun as there is just something special in meeting an online friends in person, giving a hug and feeling that connect growing stronger. It is truly special. I could not forget any of my own special encounters if I tried. I think it is finally sinking in that I can have friends that care about me, though it still brings tears to my eyes as it's done right now just writing that thought.  As voiceful as I can be I still understand that quiet internalization that Faith has. There are many many thoughts in her head that do not get to see the light of day. I suspect that Lori understands this as well and does what she can to bring it out in the open where Faith's beautiful soul can be seen and shared. Where you Steph are more gregarious, Faith is quiet. Both souls are wonderful.
  I am glad the four of you had a great visit. You are correct Steph, when I do finally come visit a meeting with Faith, Lori, and Sassy Cassy will be required. No excuses or rain checks will be allowed.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis