Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress

Started by Faith, November 10, 2017, 06:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

Dear Faith -

I finally caught up here. I am so incredibly happy to read your last few posts. What a difference from earlier this week. And did you notice something else? It only lasted a day!

So - Welcome Faith Nicole! So nice to meet you.

I am glad Lori is here to set you straight. And it sounds like you two know how to have a great evening even without going out. Enjoy the knots in your belly!

Yes, feelings are much stronger as woman. I can attest to that as well. I do love my new feelings and emotions!!!

Very happy for you!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Donica

That's a lovely picture Faith.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Sarah .. stronger feelings, what a mild way to say it. How will I ever survive? :D  I've been trying to process that past year up to the past few days .. it's too much. This past week is a big turning point for me (we have a thread somewhere, don't we?). Finally accepting myself as me after all this time of presenting as me.
ps, Lori is a pain, don't let my bragging about her make you think otherwise.

Donica, thank you. I was going to say something denigrating myself and stopped. I didn't want to get yelled at ... again.

Thanksgiving ..
I have all the things I'm thankful for already processed daily so a special day for it doesn't really add up. We are not going to Lori's brothers. Lori will make an appearance to see the rest of her family then come home again. We'll either do something together, just the two of us, or meet my work friend at her house and 4 of us will have a quiet evening. Either way, I'm good.  Sunday is the family day for us.

.... I feel like a new woman ....

hugs everyone
Faith Nicole

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Moonflower

Quote from: Faith on November 21, 2018, 11:44:57 AM:

You do have amazing, ethereal hair.

You are inspiring us to take weekly pics of my BlueStar/Beth to track her changes when she starts HRT.

So glad that you and Lori talked out your rough spell. I often forget how helpful that can be when I'm feeling out of sorts.

After 8 p.m. now. You must be asleep? I hope you are getting the deep rest that you need.
:icon_wave:
1999 married :icon_archery:
The woman hiding behind my husband's facade gradually revealed herself to just me.
Fall 2018 my sweetheart's coming out full time! :icon_female:
She began HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on coming out to protect her health.
Summer 2022 I went through gender confirmation surgery as a result of cancer.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, and now she's getting on the calendar for surgery!
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Moonflower on November 21, 2018, 07:40:21 PM
You do have amazing, ethereal hair.

You are inspiring us to take weekly pics of my BlueStar/Beth to track her changes when she starts HRT.

So glad that you and Lori talked out your rough spell. I often forget how helpful that can be when I'm feeling out of sorts.

After 8 p.m. now. You must be asleep? I hope you are getting the deep rest that you need.

Thank you for that.  My hair, my one redeeming feature.

Lori, what's to say I've found that I have little to offer to a therapist because Lori and I have delved deep into our fears and secrets to share them to, hopefully, make us both all the stronger for it.

Thanksgiving Day

As I posted somewhere, I had Lori, my daughters, son, two grandchildren to spend the morning with for breakfast. I was left alone for about 4 hours when they went to Lori's brothers to see her family, I obviously did not go.

I did not feel good during those hours. I distracted myself as best I could until Lori got home again.

I've had better days, I've had much worse. At the end of it all ... I'm still me. I've accepted myself, finally, and that won't change now.

I have today, Sat, Sun off still .. what will I do with myself? ...

•  

LizK

What will you do with yourself...you will repeat your positive thi8nking mantra's ...the ones about what a fantastic woman you are...keep practising those.

I hope you are feeling a bit better than you were...holidays are especially sucky for bringing up stuff we don't want to think about or that upsets us...You did well to keep yourself distracted...you have come so far and changed so much in the time you have been posting here, so don't be too hard on yourself.You really are doing Okay!  :laugh:

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

Hiya Liz. Yes, I am keeping up my mantra. I have to get the right name and pronouns stuck into my head. I mean, if I can't for myself, how can I expect others to do it?

A small update from yesterday. I pick on my granddaughter about what to call me. I've been Papa to her since she could talk. I was picking on her last night about 'Mrs Grandpa' and my daughter spoke up. They've been working on Mrs Papa for me. She seems to like it that way ... I'll take it.

It started from when I texted my daughter once on Lori's phone, I prefaced it with .. "this is Mrs Dad ..." :D

That's it so far. It's been a quiet couple days just hanging around the house. My daughter worked early so she plans on being out again tonight.  cool.  We were supposed to do nails together last night (her plan) but I couldn't decide what color so I stuck with protective clear. Maybe today I'll have a better idea what to use.

have a great day everyone
Faith

•  

Donica

It's nice to hear your ok with the 4 hours of alone time during Lori's visit with her family. You bring up an interesting topic. I often wonder what my kids would/should call me when in public. My son is ok with me but is standing his ground with calling me dad. My daughter uses the she/her pronouns when referring to me. I don't think their mother would appreciate them calling me mom. I'm thinking Aunt Donica?

Oh well, I'm glad your feeling up today Faith.

Hugs girl.
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

I barely crawled out of bed. I do have myself dressed and ready for visitors .. still pondering nail color  .. but, I'm sick. Sinus pressure and chest congestion .. ARRRGGHHH

I just want to enjoy a day with the family

*sigh*

•  

KathyLauren

Argh!  Sorry to hear that you are under the weather.  Maybe a nice day in bed with chicken soup and the TV and computer or a good book?
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Oh dear! You and Davina both Faith. A little table salt in dissolved in warm water and sniffed up in the sinuses works wonders in about half an hour.
  •  

davina61

paracetamol and cough mixture and a good sniff of Olbas oil worked for me, hope yours goes as quick as mine.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Faith

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 25, 2018, 08:23:10 AM
Argh!  Sorry to hear that you are under the weather.  Maybe a nice day in bed with chicken soup and the TV and computer or a good book?

ate the soup, no TV or computer. Maybe it's time for a good book? It's been a few years ...

Quote from: Donica on November 25, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
Oh dear! You and Davina both Faith. A little table salt in dissolved in warm water and sniffed up in the sinuses works wonders in about half an hour.

I mix a glass of saline solution and use one of those squeeze-bulbs for babies to flush out my sinuses. Done it for years when things get icky.

Quote from: davina61 on November 25, 2018, 02:35:08 PM
paracetamol and cough mixture and a good sniff of Olbas oil worked for me, hope yours goes as quick as mine.   

Is that english? I have no idea what you just said.

I stayed home from work today. I thought about remoting in to make up a few hours, nah. I am just not up to work. Maybe this afternoon after Lori leaves for work.

Yesterday went well. We had the whole of the immediate home for the day. I did take some meds and then a nap. It gave me enough energy to make it through the day.

Saturday I managed to put the new carburetors on the go-carts in preparation for yesterday. The little ones had a blast. The 6 year old finally got the nerve to try one. We set the pedal so as to not go full speed. It was plenty fast enough for her.

The 2 yr old loved to ride, She only trusted a couple people to drive her though, her Mom wasn't one of them :P

So, despite being 'under the weather', it was a good day.

•  

Faith

another day home sick ... ermm, sick at home. For my weekly photo I give you:
Excessive Glare!!

sure does hide a lot of ills .. HAH!
I don't know where that guy came from, he keeps showing up :(

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on November 27, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
Excessive Glare!!

@Faith
Dear Faith:
I am sorry to hear the you are "under the weather" today.
Please rest and take care of yourself today... and GET WELL SOON

By the way, thank you for posting your weekly picture, but please know that you can post pictures every day if you wish...  your followers would not mind at all!!!

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

well, I'm at work feeling crappy.  Still a bit congested, on the mend though. Thank you for the 'get well' wishes. Nothing like a family gathering to spread the germs around (that and the 1st week of school).

Daily picture? I think not. I think I've scared off enough readers already ... "That might happen to me? I'm outa here ...!!!"

Lori tried to get me to stay home today. I have too many things to check on the requires hands. Some things you just cannot do remoted in from home while sitting at your desk in your pajamas drinking hot cider.

•  

Moonflower

Quote from: Faith on November 28, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
Daily picture? I think not. I think I've scared off enough readers already ... "That might happen to me? I'm outa here ...!!!"
ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'll tell you again that you are doing great revealing the woman who you are, and she is beautiful, stunning, angelic. Yes, I am a native English speaker and know what those words mean. No, auto correct did not change any of those words. I will only concur that you latest picture shows that you were not feeling your perky best.

And I must file a protest: I want to see the pictures that you posted and then removed, but I honor your decision to do so, if that is truly in your greatest good. Will you reconsider?
Lori tried to get me to stay home today. I have too many things to check on the requires hands. Some things you just cannot do remoted in from home while sitting at your desk in your pajamas drinking hot cider.
Congratulations on recovering enough to be able to get back to work today!

I hope that you keep focused on only doing what is essential there at work right now, and getting back home as soon as possible to continue healing.

Sending hot steamy comforting beverages...
:icon_wave:
1999 married :icon_archery:
The woman hiding behind my husband's facade gradually revealed herself to just me.
Fall 2018 my sweetheart's coming out full time! :icon_female:
She began HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on coming out to protect her health.
Summer 2022 I went through gender confirmation surgery as a result of cancer.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, and now she's getting on the calendar for surgery!
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Faith on November 27, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
Excessive Glare!!

No Faith! It doesn't hide anything. In fact, it make you look like an glowing angel. I hate feeling crappy at work. I hope you feel better soon dear.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Faith

Thank you for the kind words however life has a way of reminding you of your place, sometimes harshly.

On my way to use restroom, a guy was walking toward the stairwell at the same time from a different direction.
He did not yield to me, in fact he cut me off
He did not hold the stairwell door
He did give me the 'nod'
Once in the restroom, big mirror. Yep, he was there in the mirror staring back at me ... which became a glare.

No, not a good day at work.

maybe if I do this ...

I can glue my Halloween wig to it .....

•  

Donica

It sounds like the guy doesn't have a shred of decency. Why aren't you using the ladies room?
  •