Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Last night I made one of my Kahuna burgers with fries  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Made the monthly veg curry (6 meals in freezer) and then made meatballs in a yogurt sauce that is very tasty (it is Indian recipe )
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Chicken broccoli Alfredo on ziti (takeout).
  •  

V M

Last night I made a stuffed chicken breast with rice and green cabbage, cucumber, onion, tomato, mushrooms crumbled gorgonzola and hot peppers  ;D

Tonight will be leftovers
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

roast beef and sauerkraut sandwiches
  •  

V M

I made pizza  ;D  Ate half one night and half the next - Tonight will be something a bit different

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Leftovers. Back to cooking tomorrow.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Grilled hotdogs in a park near the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

islandgirl

Mexican rice and black beans, fresh green beans with garlic and almonds and Italian sausage (veggie). Pretty straight forward to make once we had all the veg cut up!
  •  

V M

Last night I made poached eggs in a tomato sauce on rice with crumbled bacon  ;D

- V M
  •  

davina61

Made a chuck it in and see what happens, some pork and mushroom curry sauce left over and mushrooms gone "sweaty" so chopped them up and cooked them in the sauce. Tonight cooked pasta and added the shroom mix( had blitzed it ) some dried basil and tom puree , still needed some juice so searched cupboard and found tin of meatballs in tom sauce so chucked that in and some garlic granules. Garlic bread as well . tasted fine and not thrown up yet!!!! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Maddie86

this part of the forum doesn't seem as active anymore without Julia around, I wonder what happened to her, I hope she's ok! Danielle used to post good stuff in here too! She must be too busy to cook with all her suitors taking her out for dates  :D

Today I fried a chicken breast. I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper, cayenne, and then granulated onion and garlic. Then I dredged it in flour and let it sit in the fridge for a little while. Then I pan fried it in my cast iron skillet

then I put it on a potato roll with pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, and a homemade jalapeno honey mustard, yummmm!!!

well, if any of your saw my last post in the desserts thread, you'd know that I made a couple of pies on saturday. luckily I had some filling leftover and also some dough scraps, so I made a little mini strawberry rhubarb pie and fried it! I wish I had ice cream with it but it was still good without :)

•  

kaitylynn

Heather is cooking Filet Mignon for us!  Mmmmm, I love it when she cooks :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Laurie

My sister is not feeling wel so I was left to my own resources. I decided that I didn't want to make a big fuss so I decided on leftovers. Opening the fridge after checking to see if (st)e(ph(a)) ((n)ie) or aboriginal Jayne ( @Steph2.0 and @Jayne01 ) were forgotten up on top. I rummaged around and come up with half a tomato, 3 asparagus spears, a baggie with pieces of red and green bell pepper, green onion, half a can of concentrated mushroom soup, some habanero cheddar cheese, a part of a block of extra sharp cheddar cheese, a ripening jalapeno pepper, a dash of milk, and a baked chicken breast, red & green bell pepper, cheese loaf wrapped in bacon loaf.
  From these slim pickens I was able to construct the following dinner. It was edible. Oh okay I liked it.

Bon appetit.

Hugs,
  Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

stephaniec

roast beef and horseradish sandwiches
  •  

MollyPants

I made homemade pizza last night with lots of gooey mozerella. I alsoade some pimiento padron which are a type green chilli fried in hot oil and liberally salted before eating. They are my favourite type of tapas! So a bit of a muddled fusion I think...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Katie Jade

Broiled chicken breast  with boiled mixed veg and mixed peppers. PeriPeri sauce.. (Extra hot)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Beef Nardi (think that's what it was as it was smudged on the lid in freezer) and made dry garlic aubergine and rice to go with it.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Devlyn

Ribeye. It's resting in foil for ten minutes as we speak.  :)
  •