News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on January 23, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
I had the flu or some kind of nasty bug not to long ago, seems about all I did was sleep  :P  I hope you get feeling better soon Julia, glad the boys are doing their best to take care of you

Hugs

Hmmm, Pickle Juice Popsicles? Might have to give that a whirl sometime if my store carries them  ;D

Thank you. Tristan found the pickle popsicles at Walmart.  I had to try one and they are good. My dad wanted to taste it. Lol, the face he made was priceless. He even did the whole body shudder. He said it was nasty and it tasted like frozen pickle juice. I asked what he expected a pickle popsicle to taste like. He said he didn't think it was literally frozen pickle juice. Lol :D. I needed a good laugh.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on January 23, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
It's Tuesday. Guess. ;D

For... for dinner?

No no, everyone knows doggie doo doo is a brunch dish. Silly girl.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am thinking about pastabilities for dinner.  Pasta seems appealing tonight.

Not sure what though.  Chicken Alfredo with bowtie pasta?  I feel very feminine for some reason this evening and was thinking of a cute bow in my hair and otherwise being more feminine than masculine tonight, and enjoying it.  I wonder why those thoughts crossed my mind this evening.  What a crazy image for someone with no plans set for transitioning and who is not a CD.  Maybe it is just some sort of food (bowtie pasta) to word (bow) to image (feminine appearance) to a good "comforting feeling" connection.

Well this is a food discussion forum, not a non-binary or TG discussion!

Spaghetti perhaps?  Not ravioli.  Lasagna?  Hmmmmm.  We will see how it turns out!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kendra

My GCS hospital keeps misgendering me at dinner! 

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Kendra on January 23, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
My GCS hospital keeps misgendering me at dinner! 

You know someone, somewhere, has said the words, "May I please have a more gender neutral salad dressing."
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 23, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
You know someone, somewhere, has said the words, "May I please have a more gender neutral salad dressing."

Ah NUTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: Cassi on January 23, 2018, 08:32:13 PM
The head and feet too????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nah, just roasting a regular one from the store. Not much meat on those bits...
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Kylo on January 23, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
Nah, just roasting a regular one from the store. Not much meat on those bits...

:icon_workout: :icon_workout: :icon_workout: :icon_workout: :icon_workout:
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Roll on January 23, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

20 years ago the police department in a nearby city got a bit heavy-handed with protesters around a World Trade Organization meeting.  Quite a few were hit with pepper spray and worse.  So the city made adjustments to law enforcement.

Before sensitivity training: "RUN! STOP! PEPPER SPRAY!"

After sensitivity training: walk up and ask, "Care for some fresh ground pepper?"
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I had spaghetti. I was tired of canned soup so yesterday I was looking at what we had and thinking about what to make when my brother came home with shopping bags. He told me he had dinner covered and to go watch TV or play on my phone. I told him I could make something but he made me go and sit down. I was thinking " it's canned soup for me again tonight ". He made spaghetti and it was actually pretty good. The sauce had bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and even sliced black olives. The mushrooms weren't canned either. I was expecting the vegetables to be raw but they were well cooked. The meatballs weren't as good as mine but for frozen meatballs they weren't bad. I asked him where he got the idea for the chopped vegetables and to cook them before putting them in the sauce and he said he's seen me do it a hundred times. I was very impressed. There's hope for him after all.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

p

OMG Julia, your brother is teachable! When you said he told you that he had dinner covered, I immediately started fearing whatever disgusting thing you would have to try to eat. You are a good influence on him!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Kendra on January 24, 2018, 07:11:54 AM
20 years ago the police department in a nearby city got a bit heavy-handed with protesters around a World Trade Organization meeting.  Quite a few were hit with pepper spray and worse.  So the city made adjustments to law enforcement.

Before sensitivity training: "RUN! STOP! PEPPER SPRAY!"

After sensitivity training: walk up and ask, "Care for some fresh ground pepper?"

The WTC in Seattle?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Tonight I'm cooking lamb steaks and spiced cauliflower. Hopefully it'll work! X

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: MollyPants on January 24, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
Tonight I'm cooking lamb steaks and spiced cauliflower. Hopefully it'll work! X

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - I want some!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 24, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
Digesting myself.

Whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that like some sort of strange cannibalism?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •