Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

If I remember right, mayo is good as an ingredient for making other things like salad dressings and tartar sauce.  Do you relish tartar sauce?  Ha, some relish is in tartar sauce.

I do not eat much of plain mayo.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

I made one of my funky Creations I call Kona Koniki Crabby pizza  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 04, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
I made one of my funky Creations I call Koa Koniki Crabby pizza  ;D

This talk about a crabby pizza is prompting me
to somehow go to the Krusty Krab and get a Krabby Patty.  :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 04, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
I made one of my funky Creations I call Koa Koniki Crabby pizza  ;D

So, were you crabby when you made it or you put crabs and a Koala Bear on the pizza?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Spend most of the day at the hospital.  Daughter kept complaining about a pain in her side.  They did some tests and gave her antibotics and motrin. 

Was going to make a roast beef sub but too lazy so just made a salad.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Spinich salad and apple pie, nothing fancy at all.

I hope your daughter is doing much better now Cassi.

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 04, 2018, 09:27:20 PM
Spinich salad and apple pie, nothing fancy at all.

I hope your daughter is doing much better now Cassi.

Chrissy

Thank you Chrissy, she seems to be doing better.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kendra

16 days post-op, at Saha & Beth's home enjoying Beth's great cooking.  And here's Laurie!

Saha, Kendra, Laurie, Beth.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on February 04, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
So, were you crabby when you made it or you put crabs and a Koala Bear on the pizza?

LOL... It was supposed to say Kona

But yeah, I used a parmesan cheese sauce and a can of crab and a few other things that I'm too lazy to list right now

It was kinda like a seafood platter with pineapple and stuff on a pizza

Your daughter was complaining about a pain in her side and the nurse gave you a stern look? What? LOL

But seriously, I hope she's feeling better

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

AgentVermont052

Well I don't have much to spend on groceries so I'm having Mac and Cheese for dinner because that's all that currently fits into my food budget heh. One day, hopefully soon, I'll be able to eat a stable and actually healthy meal plan!

Tell them to make it count.
Jorge-052

Every great moment in our history began with a dream.
Alec A. Ryder Sr.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: AgentVermont052 on February 05, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Well I don't have much to spend on groceries so I'm having Mac and Cheese for dinner because that's all that currently fits into my food budget heh. One day, hopefully soon, I'll be able to eat a stable and actually healthy meal plan!
I've heard of being so hungry you could eat a horse, but a whole stable! [emoji16]

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Denise

Sorry all my veggie friends.  A slow cooked roast last night.  +7 hours of cooking.  It was cuttable with a fork.  Sous vide, I love it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 05, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
LOL... It was supposed to say Kona

But yeah, I used a parmesan cheese sauce and a can of crab and a few other things that I'm too lazy to list right now

It was kinda like a seafood platter with pineapple and stuff on a pizza

Your daughter was complaining about a pain in her side and the nurse gave you a stern look? What? LOL

But seriously, I hope she's feeling better

Hugs

That's cool.  I have a couple of cans of crab in the cupboard.  On the way home from the hospital with my daughter, we stopped at Del Taco and I had two jumbo shrimp tacos. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Fried Perch.

Plus Fuji apple pie for dessert.

•  

Dee Marshall

Got lazy and made a hotdog and bean casserole. I did make scratch biscuits to go with it.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had this awesome tenderloin sandwich.
Also some fries.

Probably lots of calories, but I did not care!

What are you all eating tonight?

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Probably leftover pizza from Sunday  ;D

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Pork back ribs baked, onion rings and fries (someone gave us a crock pot after our's disappeared).
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Denise on February 05, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
Sorry all my veggie friends.  A slow cooked roast last night.  +7 hours of cooking.  It was cuttable with a fork.  Sous vide, I love it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Awesome
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •