News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 08, 2018, 08:07:42 PM
Imma getting hungry so maybe I will get out the cheddar cheese ball and some crackers.

Chrissy

Imma sure is needy :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 08, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
Imma sure is needy :)

Cassi,

She sure is.  And Imma's not going to lose much weight after eating the cheese and 15 crackers!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 08, 2018, 08:58:03 PM
Cassi,

She sure is.  And Imma's not going to lose much weight after eating the cheese and 15 crackers!

Chrissy

Geez Chrissy!

I am surprised that VM is yelling for Imma to come and fix her dinner?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Imma just put a chicken breast in the micro. to defrost, now Imma just needs to find the motivation to get the green beans, mash and stuffing rollin' on the stove top
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 08, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
Imma just put a chicken breast in the micro. to defrost, now Imma just needs to find the motivation to get the green beans, mash and stuffing rollin' on the stove top

I told Chrissy that you'd be looking for Imma!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Looks like VM has found Imma!

I think I am going to have to ease up on my eating as the scale is tipping over.
While it seems to be piling on the hips and fat should not weigh that much I think I still must be
overdoing it with the eating recently because of the weight gain.  Now it is a five pound gain over eight days! 

Well maybe if get some good sleep tonight I will exercise twice as long tomorrow, but exercise is a very hard way to lose weight for me, as eating less over a week seems to drop the pounds for me. 

Imma going to have to eat a lot more seeds and veggies I guess the next week!  I have had too many fried or fatty foods recently.  Cheese is great but it is not exactly low calorie if you eat a lot of it, along with crackers.  It all adds up. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Allison S

I just had bbq chips and oatmeal cookies so I'm not sure if I'm still hungry anymore...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Homemade kung pao chicken on a bed of hot and sour cabbage, with crispy seaweed topped with fried red bell pepper slivers on the side(actually deep fried collars, not sure why its called crispy seaweed). Phone died, BUT I HAVE A PICTURE.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Baked chicken breasts with roasted garlic breading and mashed Tatters!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

I had pork roast, sauerkraut and boiled potatoes.  My grandma made us dinner tonight and then she made my dad and Tyler clean up the kitchen.  I do enjoy watching her order my dad around. He is 39 years old but that doesn't stop her from giving him orders as if he was still a kid. And he does what she tells him to do if he wants to do it or not. I started laughing when she told him a pot was still dirty and made him wash it over again. LOL!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

I can no longer say anything about anyone's "Guys can't cook" gripes, I went over to a guy friend's place for "Half Baked Pizza"

Not only was the crust doughy but the other ingredients weren't fully cooked either

This of coarse aggravated my already unhappy belly and gave me the >-bleeped-<:P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 09, 2018, 09:40:56 PM
I can no longer say anything about anyone's "Guys can't cook" gripes, I went over to a guy friend's place for "Half Baked Pizza"

Not only was the crust doughy but the other ingredients weren't fully cooked either

This of coarse aggravated my already unhappy belly and gave me the >-bleeped-<:P

I think Imma put a hex on you and your date!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Too late... I think it was already hexed

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 09, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
Too late... I think it was already hexed

Fo sure.  Someone who messes up pizza is, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on February 09, 2018, 11:19:22 PM
Fo sure.  Someone who messes up pizza is, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Do doubt

In other news, I think Imma has got me hooked on popcorn with parmesan  :-\   Addiction can be such a tragic thing

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 09, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Do doubt

In other news, I think Imma has got me hooked on popcorn with parmesan  :-\   Addiction can be such a tragic thing

Darn you VM!!!!  I've been craving pop corn all night!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on February 10, 2018, 12:37:43 AM
Darn you VM!!!!  I've been craving pop corn all night!

There's a cure for that

- V M
  •  

Maddie86

well yesterday was National Pizza Day or something like that, so I got some pizza from a local place that I really like. For their buffalo chicken pizza they use actual wing meat, not chicken breast or chicken tenders, it's so good!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 09, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

Undercooked pizza can taste horrible and can be a health hazard.

There are people who like the crust to not be completely cooked, leaving it very light colored, soft, and almost soggy.  Not good at all! 

•