News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Of course, all hippies - binary, non-binary, hexadecimal?,  oh, whatever, are always welcome at all times.   Even Idda and Imma will be there!  Maybe Emma!  Possibly even Mr. Tie Dye.

Can you dig it, flower child?   Them lights are cool man, I mean {wo}man!

Chrissy

What bout' the bullfrog?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 12, 2018, 10:02:28 PM
What bout' the bullfrog?

Yes, Jeremiah the bullfrog may be there.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 12, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Yes, Jeremiah the bullfrog may be there.

Chrissy

& he had some mighty fine wine - Joy to the world, all the girls and girls, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to VM & Chrissy!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 13, 2018, 12:09:50 AM
& he had some mighty fine wine - Joy to the world, all the girls and girls, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to VM & Chrissy!

Right on!   Sounds good.   Peace.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: V M on February 12, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
I'm trying to decide what's for dinner, Fruity Pork chops with a pineapple, pear and mango sauce with mash and green beans or Mac n' Cheese with grilled weiner bits and maybe some fries
I've made them with an apple gravy before but the pineapple pear mango sauce sound awesomer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: TonyaW on February 13, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
I've made them with an apple gravy before but the pineapple pear mango sauce sound awesomer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It did come out really good with the savory, sweet and tangy flavors melding together nicely
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

PANCAKES , well it is Shrove Tuesday. did the toad in the hole , pork and apple sausages used.( kept some batter back for the pancakes). Left over veg and mash with thick gravy.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

I think there's a pizza hidden under all the dead things in the freeza.

OMG, I am starting to sound like a Vegan!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Spicy chicken salad with cesear dressing it was so good!! I actually couldn't finish it 2 days ago with my lentil soup but it was perfect for today. Then I had a donut [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

The Spag Monster has struck again!!!  ;D  My spaghetti and meatballs probably should be outlawed as it is criminally delicious
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

•  

davina61

Careful the tea will make you windy. Lamb and spinach with rice and bean curry. Used up some French beans so its fry 2 chillies with curry leaves an 2 tea spoons of soaked urid dall . Add some diced potatoes and fry 5 mins  then add beans,cover and cook till pots are done
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Adam.D

I'm putting on my chef hat and making my girlfriend some fettuccine pasta with some white sauce and chicken. I've got some of that lovely frozen garlic cheese bread and some microwavable broccoli. She's going to love it (or she loves me enough to love it).
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Adam.D on February 14, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
I'm putting on my chef hat and making my girlfriend some fettuccine pasta with some white sauce and chicken. I've got some of that lovely frozen garlic cheese bread and some microwavable broccoli. She's going to love it (or she loves me enough to love it).

Your girlfriend is lucky. The only thing my boyfriend ever made me was toast with vegemite on it. Blehhh!!!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread, oh yeah.  It was tasty!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Does anyone have any good recipes to share for Brussel sprouts besides basically to soften them by steaming, and adding butter to taste?  Perhaps also the same question but for asparagus?

Thanks!

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 14, 2018, 10:05:01 PM
Does anyone have any good recipes to share for Brussel sprouts besides basically to soften them by steaming, and adding butter to taste?  Perhaps also the same question but for asparagus?

Thanks!

Chrissy

I made some for my daughter's work lunch used seasoning when steaming them.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •