Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Tristan and Tyler made dinner tonight and I have to say I'm impressed. It was very good. Tristan made cabbage rolls and Tyler made mashed potatoes. Tristan called his mom and she walked him through how to make the cabbage rolls. What I couldn't believe was Tyler. The mashed potatoes were really good and they tasted just like the ones I make. Considering Tyler has trouble making a bowl of cereal that's pretty miraculous. He said he's seen me make mashed potatoes a hundred times and remembered how I did it. After he ate it my dad told me if I didn't rest I would never get better so he hoped they had really made it. I told him they absolutely had. He said maybe they weren't complete knuckle heads after all. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sounds great!

I hope you are feeling better each day.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 19, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
Pasta Salad... I made this today to go with dinner tonight.  There are so many ways to make it, the nice thing about making a salad like this is that you can put whatever ingredients you want in it, or you can chose to not put in some that you don't like.   
For extra color I like to use colored Rotini pasta (I call them "screwy noodles") and I add sliced Green Olives & Black Olives, diced Green Bell Pepper,  diced Green Onion, sliced Cherry Tomatoes and sometimes optionally small, diced Cheddar Cheese, chopped Broccoli, cuts of Gallo Italian Salami. I make my own Olive Oil Italian Dressing,  and add it once the Pasta Salad is ready to serve. 
This is a favorite of my friends and myself. I can serve it as a lunch with a roll, or as a compliment to a wide variety of dinner entrees.
YUMMY !!!   

Your food is always so colorful!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

I'm making a simple pasta with hot Italian sausage slices  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

I just had a feast of rye bread with cream cheese , macaroni salad, American potato salad, fritos and coke
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2018, 09:23:26 PM
I'm making a simple pasta with hot Italian sausage slices  ;D

Hummmmmm, Hot italian Iguana sausage?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2018, 10:37:43 PM
You are a sick individual Cassi

Mad, Insane, Krazy but never, ever sick my dear :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

p

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2018, 10:37:43 PM
You are a sick individual Cassi

I don't see what's so wrong about a little Pollo de Arbol!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on February 20, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
You are talking about eating my pet

You have an iguana?  I always wanted one growing up but I never got one. Reptiles creep my dad out. One of my friends had a python and I always liked playing with it and would have loved to have one myself but I didn't bother asking. Reptiles in general  creep my dad out but snakes freak him out.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

stephaniec

tomato and rice soup and vegetable chopsuey and tea
  •  

Roll

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaacos. I saaaaaaay Taaaaaaaahhhaaahhhaaaaataaaaaaacos. Tacos come, and me wanna eat more.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Thin crust pizza, with Italian sausage topping.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Northern Star Girl

I made Banana Bread today... very moist with lots of walnuts!!!  I had a slice or two when it was still warm out of the oven.   Yummy!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

The banana bread looks good!

I am surprised how good the Brussel sprouts tasted tonight, these were made this weekend.

Chrissy
  •  

Mary1

Quote from: TonyaW on February 18, 2018, 06:09:55 PM
I dislike coconut slightly less than mayonnaise, so I don't care for it.

Coconuts are not native to Germany, nor do  swallows carry them back during migration,   so how does it end up in German chocolate cake?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very funny

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Mary1 on February 21, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
Very funny

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"Coconuts are not native to Germany, nor do  swallows carry them back during migration,   so how does it end up in German chocolate cake?"

Yellow tailed ravens carry the coconut seeds to the Black Forest, then pink peaked Swallows carry the coconuts to the bakeries in Germany. 

I'm surprised, I thought everyone knew that, duh???
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 21, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
I made Banana Bread today... very moist with lots of walnuts!!!  I had a slice or two when it was still warm out of the oven.   Yummy!

That looks so tasty. I love fresh bread out of the oven. Homemade bread is always nicer as well. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•