News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on March 08, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
A tiny sausage pepperoni pizza from the gas station. They are disturbingly good.

Gas station pizza?? Oh...wow. Please don't try gas station sushi.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 08, 2018, 10:19:26 PM
Gas station pizza?? Oh...wow. Please don't try gas station sushi.

Gas station whips
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 08, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
Gas station whips
You don't get those at the gas station. Tristan special ordered his.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 08, 2018, 10:24:41 PM
You don't get those at the gas station. Tristan special ordered his.

whiplash.com?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

You're starting to make me want to find "The Story of O" and watch it.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 08, 2018, 10:28:25 PM
No, it was an online store called The Woodshed.

Oh, the Dueling Bangos website!  Where the hicks *ick ya!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 08, 2018, 10:30:47 PM
Oh, the Dueling Bangos website!  Where the hicks *ick ya!
[/quote

Lol.😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Cassi on March 08, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
I don't know why sometimes I can copy and paste and other times not. 

Anyway, I'm crock'n Bear Creek Country's Broccoli & Cheddar soup mix with chopped potatoes and Kraft "Mild Cheddar".

I'd like to put some corn and mushrooms in it but daughter is finicky, lol.  Finickies are a weird lot.
Yup! Try being married to one for 40 years. At least your daughter will move out on her own eventually.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 09, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Yup! Try being married to one for 40 years. At least your daughter will move out on her own eventually.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

LOL, actually she better not move out.  I was living in Texas and she invited me to move to Las Vegas and get a place and split the finances, lol.  Kinda like not having to support her.  Granted I think she's probably has put less than $100 towards the food bill but she's still young and dumb.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Tomato chicken curry, was a bit greasy and think it was the fat from chicken thighs not the oil I fried the onion garlic and ginger in. That's 6 cloves of garlic and 50 g of ginger finely sliced and 2 green chilies 1/2ed and deseeded . recipe is for 1.5 kg of chuck but only had 650 g , btw only made it to use up some left over tined tomatoes.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on March 09, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
Tomato chicken curry, was a bit greasy and think it was the fat from chicken thighs not the oil I fried the onion garlic and ginger in. That's 6 cloves of garlic and 50 g of ginger finely sliced and 2 green chilies 1/2ed and deseeded . recipe is for 1.5 kg of chuck but only had 650 g , btw only made it to use up some left over tined tomatoes.

What!!!!!  No mushrooms?????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Spaghetti and meatlogs from my favorite restaurant... with super thick house made pasta!  >:-)

•  

V M

Decided I'd been eating too much beef and pork last night so I went with a stuffed chicken provolone breast with thin spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce  ;D  Could only eat half of it so tonight will be the reheated leftovers
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 05, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
Last night... I made a delicious dinner... Angel Hair Pasta, Homemade Red Sauce with Homemade Meatballs.  I also made a side salad with my Homemade Italian Dressing to round the meal out.

I know that there are those on this thread that do not like Angel Hair Pasta... and Raw Tomatoes and Raw Mushrooms (on my salad) but these are some of my favorite foods.

I love angel hair pasta!! Looks so good !!

Oh and I'm having leftover kfc lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Sausage and egg scrambled frittata thing. I had a rare craving for eggs.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Just two handfuls of Mandarin oranges.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

ok here goes....I'm having another optifast shake...like I had for lunch.......like I had for breakfast......

Its not even my diet, I'm doing it for moral support for my wife who's doing it.  (this is the first time I have ever been on a diet, thought I might lose a few kg to squeeze into a nice swing dress or something )

Sonja.
  •  

Cassi

All you drug dealers using kilos, etc.

BTW, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Cassi on March 09, 2018, 08:17:35 PM
All you drug dealers using kilos, etc.

BTW, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger!
Wait - 3*cheesburgers???  or just really excited that your having cheeseburger and not diet shake?.....( god I'd love a cheeseburger)  --wana swap one? )

Sonja.
  •