Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 19, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
Devlyn: 
Tonight beef stew with lots of veggies in a thickened gravy with a side salad.
OH, I like your new Avatar/Profile picture.... very nice.
Danielle

Thanks, doll! I had my brother stand in for the photo. Damn genderfluidity!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 19, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Wendy's menu is far more appealing.

No bananas are even necessary for it to be more appealing.

Wendy is actually Dave's daughter if I remember correctly.  Dave founded the restaurant.
I understand that they changed their slogan when she got older. She was getting too many dirty comments.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Violet10Dencies

Homemade turkey burgers with Blaze Doritos, and strawberry-blueberry-peanutbutter-banana smoothies.

Smoothies were definitely the best part!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Smoothies can be very yummy! 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Bummer on smoothies.

I had purchased some frozen berries at Costco (4 pounds) and thought I'd make smoothies for my daughter and her friend.  I did the recipe which called for adding orange juice, yogurt, and banana. 

Neither wanted any because of the banana.  So I made some without banana and yogurt and no one wanted any. 

:(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Try making one without the orange juice, and add strawberries and some fruit juice other than orange.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 19, 2018, 08:44:25 PM
3 eggs and hot sauce

LOL, my daughter asked me to make her breakfast at 3:30pm:

Hash Browns
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Toast

My tummy growling.  So I'm either hungry or pregnant, we'll see.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Shrimp fajitas! Thinly sliced some red bell peppers, charred them in cast iron, removed from pan. Added shrimp, seasoned with smoked paprika, garlic powder, "fresh" dried basil (I dried it myself few days ago), cumin, scorpion black pepper, nice coating of the seasoning. Cooked shrimp, added bell peppers back into pan and deglazed it with lemon juice, making sure it coated everything well. Served in flour tortillas with kosher salt. Turned out crazy good, simple and low calorie.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

MollyPants

Cassoulet and broccoli. Mmm.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Cassi on March 19, 2018, 07:55:47 PM
Bummer on smoothies.

I had purchased some frozen berries at Costco (4 pounds) and thought I'd make smoothies for my daughter and her friend.  I did the recipe which called for adding orange juice, yogurt, and banana. 

Neither wanted any because of the banana.  So I made some without banana and yogurt and no one wanted any. 

:(

Cassi:  What?  ???    Bananas are almost always a good thing to add to smoothies... not only for taste but also makes your Smoothy smoother.... (ha, ha,.... see what I did there? !!!)
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 20, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
Cassi:  What?  ???    Bananas are almost always a good thing to add to smoothies... not only for taste but also makes your Smoothy smoother.... (ha, ha,.... see what I did there? !!!)
Danielle

Awe Appy, of all my daughters, you're the most smooth talker :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 19, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
Try making one without the orange juice, and add strawberries and some fruit juice other than orange.

Thanks!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Bananas are nasty monkey food  :P  Last night I had a square of lag from the lasagna I made the other night
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 20, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
Bananas are nasty monkey food  :P

Yep, right up there with Cabbage!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

No bananas (that's for the breakfast thread) but English faggots with rich gravy , mashed potatoes and swede  with cauliflower cheese ( home made cheese sauce)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

I dunno - a new Cassi-roll, arr arr arr
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •