Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Kendra on March 23, 2018, 11:55:31 PM
Sounds like I need to make another trip to Arizona!

What!!!!

Are you in league with the Devyl?

:)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dena on March 23, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
Come on, you can't use the left over halloween candy excuse as that's almost 5 months ago. On the other hand, I still have 2 boxes of chocolate bars I haven't finished of yet.  :icon_redface:

;D I'm not even trying that one, I bought that stuff for eating. In my defense, they were impulse items at checkout. In my defense, I didn't expect them to become dinner.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 24, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
;D I'm not even trying that one, I bought that stuff for eating. In my defense, they were impulse items at checkout. In my defense, I didn't expect them to become dinner.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

That's me whenever I give in to the current monthly limited edition krispy kreme minis bag. Suddenly what was going to be a snack over a week is dinner. :D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

I should probably take an impulse shopper with me when I go to the grocery  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Impulse shoppers and finicky eaters are dangerous to go shopping with.  Wreak havoc on the purse-strings :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Hmmm, that might explain my sarcasm
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Hmmm, that might explain my sarcasm

Sacrcasm?  You?  No whey Josie!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Forgot to get onions so the chicken curry planed ended up a Thai Green curry, just one very large (think it was a DD!!) breast cut into small chunks , curry paste , chunky cut mushrooms and bamboo shoots and a tin of coconut milk. Enough for another time as well , another one for the freezer. Will make that curry tomorrow and some stuffed Parathas 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Julia1996

I made southern food tonight. Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn and buttermilk biscuits.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Cheeseburgers (Swiss) with sauteed pepper and onion.
  •  

Roll

Caesar Salad and a frozen zataran's Cajun Carbonara (it's amazing).
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

davina61

Got some onions so made the chicken curry,4 meals worth!!!! Made the parathas as well but recipe says 2 tea spoons of salt MISPRINT think it should be 1/2 a teaspoon so a bit wrecked . OK just a tad salty
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Well, I think I have everything to make the Mac & Cheese Balls, so we'll see.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Ball, cheese, cheddar, aged, Wisconsin

(Military style description)

Plus crackers.
  •  

Devlyn

I'm having a box of salt, apparently.

Does anyone have a grandma available for an afternoon to make macaroni and cheese with the bread crumbs on top?  Asking for a friend.  :laugh:
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 25, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
I'm having a box of salt, apparently.

Does anyone have a grandma available for an afternoon to make macaroni and cheese with the bread crumbs on top?  Asking for a friend.  :laugh:

LOL.  This sounds kinda familiar.  I have all the ingredients to make the Mac & Cheese Balls except...........................

Pimento Cheese Spread :(

BTW, couldn't find where you posted your Blue Eyed Army Devyl picture, here's mine I think:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,235499.msg2115018.html#msg2115018
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Tess100

Pork rib chop on the grill, roasted green beans with garlic and lemon and fried potatoes.....
  •