Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

I'm making steak frites tonight with easy mushrooms and tomatoes

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Last night I made a Bacon, Swiss and mushroom Big Kahuna burger with a side of fries  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on April 28, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Last night I made a Bacon, Swiss and mushroom Big Kahuna burger with a side of fries  ;D

Ummmm,   Sounds good!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

chicken cooked in pickling spices with rice (another Indian curry)  but didn't have any Nigella seeds to put in so made it without
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

MollyPants

Steak frites with asparagus, green beans, roasted tomato and mushrooms

•  

Thea

Tonight I'm making a Tilapia filet in lemon garlic sauce with rice pilaf and a green salad.
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MollyPants on April 28, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Steak frites with asparagus, green beans, roasted tomato and mushrooms

@MollyPants   .... well, that sure looks appetizing and I like the way that you plated it for the photo.   
Was the 2nd dinner plate and table setting for me????   Sorry I didn't show up. 
I would have loved to have what you fixed there for dinner tonight!
Thanks for posting you most appetizing picture of your dinner fixings.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Rigatoni in a creamy butter sauce with hot sausage and sauteed mushrooms and onions topped with a blend of shredded cheeses
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

Chicken Satay, broiled pineapple, rice and snow peas. The chicken has been marinating since Friday.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2018, 01:07:01 AM
@MollyPants   .... well, that sure looks appetizing and I like the way that you plated it for the photo.   
Was the 2nd dinner plate and table setting for me????   Sorry I didn't show up. 
I would have loved to have what you fixed there for dinner tonight!
Thanks for posting you most appetizing picture of your dinner fixings.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thank you Danielle :) awwwh I'd love to cook dinner for everyone on here! Alas it was a little celebration dinner with the fiancé for the first step on my way to a career in healthcare x

•  

davina61

Tandoori mushroom curry , came out hotter than last time but don't know why unless the red chilli was extra hot. Also made a chicken curry for freezer and tea , one not made before and its tasty. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

sarah1972

•  

kaitylynn

Beef back ribs in the Instant Pot.  Using the same recipe and cook time as when cooking pork ribs...I think they are about the same.  Holding off on the salad for a bit.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Dee Marshall on April 29, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
Chicken Satay, broiled pineapple, rice and snow peas. The chicken has been marinating since Friday.

Didn't cook it tonight. We got home late from buying makeup at the outlet mall.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Devlyn

What DIDN'T I have is more like it.  :laugh:

The last three things were pizza, Ben and Jerry's, and too many rolls of Smarties.  ;D
  •  

davina61

For tomorrow night prepped veg for slow cooker as will be late home, 3 potatoes (medium) 2 large carrots , 2 parsnips and a chunk of swede chopped in 1/2 ins chunks. Will have 2 chicken breasts and stock with stock cubes and the water the veg is in.Filling and tasty
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Roll

Had a bit of Kung Pao Shrimp with cashews over a bit of rice earlier, then I had self pity poptarts later.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Last night I made French onion soup and cheese bread. Dessert was chocolate peanut butter pie.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Last night I made stuffed chicken breast on basmati rice  ;D

- V M
  •