Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Had a buy one get one coupon for the garlic cheddar sandwich at McDonalds that is surprisingly good, and I don't care for McDonalds. Got one for tonight and one for tomorrow. ... I ate both tonight.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

PurpleWolf

!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Devlyn

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer....oh, wait, wrong thread, this isn't the music forum!  :laugh:
  •  

MollyPants

We had a BBQ round my partner's parents house. We had lovely steaks and mountains of beautiful salad!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

davina61

Nardi (lamb curry) with Tandoori mushroom curry and rice with roti 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

French dip sandwich with fries again  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Angel hair with butter, olive oil, parsley, red pepper, black pepper, salt, crushed garlic, and parmesan cheese. I ate enough to run a marathon. Don't anyone tell Megan. I told her I was all done with carbs.  :laugh:
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn on May 06, 2018, 07:39:22 PM
Angel hair with butter, olive oil, parsley, red pepper, black pepper, salt, crushed garlic, and parmesan cheese. I ate enough to run a marathon. Don't anyone tell Megan. I told her I was all done with carbs.  [emoji23]
Busted!!!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on May 07, 2018, 07:07:03 AM
Busted!!!

Oh..um, hi! Didn't expect to see you here..<nervous laughter>
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

RoRo

I am making Skirt Steak, Wild Rice, and Mushrooms for me and my Fiance tonight.
  •  

davina61

Fish cake ( bought one but was 1/2 price todays use by date)with potato and swede mash , peas and parsley sauce. ginger sponge and custard for pud
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Roll

Seasoned turkery tenderloin, roasted red potatoes seasoned with herbs de provence, tossed with roasted garlic, and topped with gouda, and a Caesar Salad. And ate all by myself. (Everyone else was late and ate hours later or had already eaten.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

A nice seasoned roast with roasted veggies, the carrots and roast came out especially well.

Not bad for an amateur cook.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Northern Star Girl

Wednesday Night's Dinner:  (was supposed to be a dinner date with male Suitor #1)

Because it is relevent I also posted this on my thread:  "I Am the Hunted Prey:  Danielle's Chronicles"

I closed my office early this afternoon and went to my weekly gym visit with my gym ladies (that group of 5 ladies includes female Suitor #4)   After I closed my office, and as I was leaving for the gym, I received a text that the dinner date with male Suitor #1 tonight wold have to be cancelled because he had to go unexpectedly out of town for several days. 

After the gym workout and shower at the gym to clean up I came immediately home... kinda bummed out that the date was cancelled.  I had planned to come home to get ready for the dinner date tonight.  I had my dress and heels laid out, and was going to fix up my hair and apply some make up and stuff... but instead I just changed into my sweats and fixed dinner for myself:  Spaghetti with meat sauce and some steamed Broccoli... along with a slice of Garlic Bread, and for dessert I had a Brownie... I had baked a batch of Brownies yesterday.
(Left Click picture to enlarge)

***I am really Bummed Out and disappointed tonight, but my dinner I fixed tonight was delicious.  If I still feel bummed out later tonight... well .... there are more Brownies left over.  ahhh, chocolate required when feeling down.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Maddie86

So last night my sister and I took my mom out for mother's day, we went to an Italian restaurant a few blocks from my apartment, it was sooooo good!

I got a dish that had grilled chicken with baby spinach and artichoke hearts in a white wine cream sauce over angel hair pasta. I can't get over how good it was! This was actually my first time having artichoke and I liked it!

I did something kinda silly during dinner too. Last weekend I was at a friend's house and she made cucumber water, which I have now developed a taste for lol. I was going to buy a cuke at the grocery store yesterday but it slipped my mind. I got a water with my dinner last night, and then the salad came out... cukes! I got my cucumber water  :laugh:
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on May 10, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
So last night my sister and I took my mom out for mother's day, we went to an Italian restaurant a few blocks from my apartment, it was sooooo good!

I got a dish that had grilled chicken with baby spinach and artichoke hearts in a white wine cream sauce over angel hair pasta. I can't get over how good it was! This was actually my first time having artichoke and I liked it!

I did something kinda silly during dinner too. Last weekend I was at a friend's house and she made cucumber water, which I have now developed a taste for lol. I was going to buy a cuke at the grocery store yesterday but it slipped my mind. I got a water with my dinner last night, and then the salad came out... cukes! I got my cucumber water  :laugh:

@Maddie86  ...
Dear Maddie:  Wow, that Italian Dinner looked awesome wicked...  I love the white cream sauces.... my favorite Italian dish is Fettuccine Alfredo and I always ask for lots of sauce... heavy on the calories so I have to hit the gym for hours the very next day. ...  but will worth it.   Hmmm, cucumber water.... I love cucumbers on my salads and also I like to just peel them, slice them into spears so I can pick them up and eat them with a little salt or some salad dressing.   I also make a cucumber and onion salad with a very light creamy dressing... tomatoes can be added to that too.   Now you have me wanting to make it... so if I do, I will post some pictures on here.

Even though you didn't say, I imagine that when you went to dinner with your sister and mother... that you wnet in your Maddie female-mode... how did all of that go with your mother? ... and at the restaurant??
Thanks for posting

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 10, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
@Maddie86  ...
Dear Maddie:  Wow, that Italian Dinner looked awesome wicked...  I love the white cream sauces.... my favorite Italian dish is Fettuccine Alfredo and I always ask for lots of sauce... heavy on the calories so I have to hit the gym for hours the very next day. ...  but will worth it.   Hmmm, cucumber water.... I love cucumbers on my salads and also I like to just peel them, slice them into spears so I can pick them up and eat them with a little salt or some salad dressing.   I also make a cucumber and onion salad with a very light creamy dressing... tomatoes can be added to that too.   Now you have me wanting to make it... so if I do, I will post some pictures on here.

Even though you didn't say, I imagine that when you went to dinner with your sister and mother... that you wnet in your Maddie female-mode... how did all of that go with your mother? ... and at the restaurant??
Thanks for posting

Hugs,
Danielle

oooo yes, definitely post pics of your cucumber and onion salad!

and yes, I did go as Maddie last night. I posted an update in my coming out thread this morning but I think I forgot to mention it there too that I went as Maddie. I kept it very casual, I wore jeans, flats, and a maroon v neck t shirt. I also went light on the makeup too, just a little concealer and some mascara and eyeshadow. I usually wear lipstick but I'm trying to ween myself off of it lol. I think I had a pretty good natural look going last night, my mom didn't really say anything about it, she asked where I got my shirt though. The people at the restaurant were fine, the waitress was nice. My sister's conservative husband came with us too and he acted like nothing had changed, so that's nice.
  •