Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Pizza and dough balls

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

V M

I made a pizza  ;D  I ate half last night and will probably eat the rest tonight
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

I had a big salad then two pieces of pizza to wash the taste out of my mouth.  :angel:
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Kendra on May 23, 2018, 01:17:15 PM
Hospital food!  Trying out my new jaw, forehead, nose, etc.

Yay for soft food! [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Bought a pack of offcut bacon a while back and one piece was 3/8 in thick (or thicker) so stuck it in a pan of boiling water, made mashed spuds and peas then a whole packet of parsley sauce mix.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

Cheeseburgers. Are cheeseburgers ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Devlyn on May 27, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

Hold on, let me consult my calculator.

75... times... 132... Yep, the answer seems to be cheeseburger.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dena

Quote from: Devlyn on May 27, 2018, 08:08:03 PM
Only when the bacon is in the ice box instead of on top the burger.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dena on May 27, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
Only when the bacon is in the ice box instead of on top the burger.

Hello, bacon, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again..
  •  

davina61

yesterday made herby lamb curry and a tandoori mushroom , had some of the shrooms with a jelfrazi to night and it defiantly tastes better for standing.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

Last night I made shrimp and rice with vegetables  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Hotdogs. Are hotdogs ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:
  •  

V M

Quote from: Devlyn on May 28, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
Hotdogs. Are hotdogs ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:

It depends how close you live to Coney Island

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: V M on May 28, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
It depends how close you live to Coney Island

Google says 234.6 miles, but you get to the end of the footlong sooner, so slightly less than 234.6   ;D 8)
  •  

V M

Right on, you could ride your bicycle and be there by tomorrow  >:-)

- V M
  •  

Maddie86

I had plans for today but last night they fell through so this morning I went to the store and bought some ribs. This was my first time using my smoker at my new apartment and it went well! I mean,it was kind of a pain to keep walking up and down stairs to check on everything, but it's ok, I needed the workout lol

I smoked the ribs with hickory wood and I used a homemade dry rub for seasoning. For the sauce I made a cherry pepper cola bbq sauce, yum! I made baked beans, buttermilk cornbread, and bacon jalapeno ranch mac n cheese with smoked gouda! everything was amazing!

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Maddie86

So yesterday when I had my smoker going I also put on some chicken breasts that had taco seasoning on them, so tonight I made tacos! i sliced the chicken and tossed it in taco sauce and put it in the oven to warm up a little and then I topped it with some cheese and some hot sauce and some fried peppers and onions. I crushed up some jalapeno Fritos too for the tacos, I love adding some crunch to mine!

•