Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Saturday night is steak night if Im at home, so Medium rare Fillet steak, garlic mushrooms, Cesar salad, Garlick stuffed olives and fresh vine tomatoes. And of course English Mustard (not the yellow hot dog mustard). Glass of cheap but tasty red wine as well.
Gorgeous

Katie
;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) >:-) :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

stephaniec

tuna,  cheese,peas and macaroni   and Koolaid
  •  

Maddie86

I've never made lasagna before so I decided to give it a shot tonight and it came out great! I used sauce from my favorite local restaurant, it's $7 a jar though so I gotta work on making my own!

•  

V M

Mmmmm, love Lasagne  ;D  Looks pretty tasty
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Roll

Interesting pizza place. It's like... a Subway esque setup where you can get as many toppings as you want for no extra and they pile them on. Tons of sauces, can mix and match, any cheeses, etc. Same price. Made a monster of a pizza. Both marinara and basil pesto sauces, shredded mozz, fresh mozz, parm, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, onions, bell peppers, garlic, basil, and uhhh... some other stuff.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Roll on June 24, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
Interesting pizza place. It's like... a Subway esque setup where you can get as many toppings as you want for no extra and they pile them on. Tons of sauces, can mix and match, any cheeses, etc. Same price. Made a monster of a pizza. Both marinara and basil pesto sauces, shredded mozz, fresh mozz, parm, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, onions, bell peppers, garlic, basil, and uhhh... some other stuff.

is it by any chance called "Blaze"? They're a chain and one just opened up near me a couple months ago, I've been meaning to check it out
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Maddie86 on June 24, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
I've never made lasagna before so I decided to give it a shot tonight and it came out great! I used sauce from my favorite local restaurant, it's $7 a jar though so I gotta work on making my own!

OMG that looks so delicious - I love lasagne (prefer the Verde one) but it looks so scrummy - send me some please :)
Ill have to have another go at Lasagne, my brothers are starting to tease me about my cooking now they are accepting me more... Pfffffff a womans place.. (yes!!)

Still my Chillis are to die for (mainly the day after...)

Take care all
Loads of Big Hugz to you

Katie ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Michelle_P

Spinach salad with streawberries
Egg Fried rice with peppers and asparagus
Strawberry shortcake

All from scratch, of course...

OK, I've got four pounds of strawberries...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Devlyn

Cold chicken thighs from yesterday and way too much mashed potatoes.  ::)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 26, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Strawberry shortcake

Oh, dear....there's a quart of missing strawberries.... :laugh:
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Devlyn on June 28, 2018, 07:18:43 PM
Oh, dear....there's a quart of missing strawberries.... [emoji23]
Still enough for a few more servings. And I know where to find more.

Along with the tin of 60 of Michelle's Ultimate Soft Chew Chocolate Chip Cookies...

Eat dessert first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 26, 2018, 11:02:11 PM
Strawberry shortcake

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 28, 2018, 10:17:39 PM
Still enough for a few more servings. And I know where to find more.

Along with the tin of 60 of Michelle's Ultimate Soft Chew Chocolate Chip Cookies...

OMG OMG , send some over to the UK please, we are all here waiting

Katie
Eat dessert first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

V M

My sister was in town with her husband and took me out to dinner so I got the steak and baked potato with a side of
mac n' cheese  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made Swedish meatballs, gravy,mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

I have to step up my game!  You are all amazing cooks with delicious sounding and looking dishes.  I had a simple dish of Rice Pilaf with Pork chop sautéed in basil.   I need to go shopping!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

ainsley

Putting a pork butt in the roaster overnight, then going to pull it apart and bbq sauce it in the morning so that we can have pulled pork sandwiches for the holiday tomorrow.  Going to have a couple of my kids and their college friends in house.  :)
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

DeniseGrace

Today, Polynesian Pork Chops.

Tomorrow is a mystery
  •  

Dee Marshall

Randi cooked last night but I made teriyaki sauce from scratch for her to cook chicken with. Tomorrow we'll use it.to make teriyaki burgers with crushed pineapple topping. I also made cold cherry soup which we haven't eaten yet.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Maddie86

None of my friends invited me anywhere for the 4th so I made a hot dog for dinner

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Maddie86 on July 04, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
None of my friends invited me anywhere for the 4th so I made a hot dog for dinner

Bonus points for the toasted New England style roll.  ;D

No invites here, either, I made cheeseburgers.
  •