News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/dgYqcd

Okay... I guess its working. I don't remember me looking that that. Still don't think I see attractive but I don't see a man anymore.

Well... this photo has affected me a bit more than some others I see it and I see most of the person I held inside for so many years. I see me as I'm meant to be and its all a bit overwhelming. All the hardwork was worth it. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

davina61

Looking good there, well done on the weight . Wish I could get down but stuck on 14.10. want to be mid 12. Don't get to wear a dress or skirt much as work uniform is technician trousers and polo shirt/sweat shirt regardless of gender.Have day off tomorrow so will make up for it but of course its gone colder, leggings time!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: davina61 on May 16, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
Looking good there, well done on the weight . Wish I could get down but stuck on 14.10. want to be mid 12. Don't get to wear a dress or skirt much as work uniform is technician trousers and polo shirt/sweat shirt regardless of gender.Have day off tomorrow so will make up for it but of course its gone colder, leggings time!!

Thanks. Actually gained a bit since the medication change. Have to eat a bit more carefully and institute more exercise.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Looking good KR. Nice outfit and you wear it well. Sorry to hear about the weight gain, hope you can reverse it and get down to your ideal weight.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

KathyLauren

Nice pic!  I like the outfit.  Gotta work on the smile, though!  ;D  And unclench those hands.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Donna on May 16, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
Looking good KR. Nice outfit and you wear it well. Sorry to hear about the weight gain, hope you can reverse it and get down to your ideal weight.

Not too worried to be honest. Anything under 97kg is ok with me. 93 would be nice but not compulsory.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Week four on patches. Not sure the dose is quite enough to be honest. I have the feeling when the next blood tests are done we'll see lowish e numbers. I'll have to ask the doc to evaluate that next time.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Nice photo (again!)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 18, 2018, 01:23:59 PM
Nice photo (again!)

Chrissy

Thanks. I'm getting there... :) Still a bit of work to do. want to encourage a bit more breast growth and get my hips a bit narrower if I can. Also the facial hair is slowed but I still need to shave want that gone!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 18, 2018, 01:01:16 PM
Week four on patches. Not sure the dose is quite enough to be honest. I have the feeling when the next blood tests are done we'll see lowish e numbers. I'll have to ask the doc to evaluate that next time.

I had blood work done 6 weeks ago for T and E, the lab screwed it up and didn't do any of the tests other than the T which was down. Now I have no idea again where my E is until I get more ablood work. Very irritating indeed.
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 16, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Not too worried to be honest. Anything under 97kg is ok with me. 93 would be nice but not compulsory.

I hear you on that. I've reached a point I thought I would never see. I can't remember the last time I was this light, it's got to be close to twenty years. Hit 94.4kg this weekend and damn nothing is fitting and my wife noted my butt has disappeared. Damn flattened right out.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Well some posts are positive and some aren't. Sadly this one isn't. After a few stormy days our marriage is over, and apart from waiting a year or so to get things stable divorce is certain. I knew it would likely end up this way but its sad that it has.

Still, I suspect its for the best in the long term.
Cherish every day.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 20, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
Well some posts are positive and some aren't. Sadly this one isn't. After a few stormy days our marriage is over, and apart from waiting a year or so to get things stable divorce is certain. I knew it would likely end up this way but its sad that it has.

Still, I suspect its for the best in the long term.

Hi KR,                          21 May 2018

Sorry things have had an unfortunate turn; been down that road twice, it's never easy. From your posts I know you have children, which I am sure makes it tougher. You have my condolences; hang in there and you will be ok. I've read a lot of your posts and you seem like a decent loving partner and parent. I wish there was something I could do, even as little as put my arms around you. Unfortunately they are way too short to make it to KIWI land. Take care of yourself, stay safe, God Bless.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Donna

Wow that is so sad to hear KR. I really hope thing will be amicable between you two or better yet patch it up if possible.
Really sending out big big hugs to you
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Thanks. I just found a support group / slash programme locally that might help with some of the issues. Unfortunately its streamed into men and women. I've emailed the organizers to see if having a trans women join would be an issue. Probably won't be, but I don't want to put anyone on the spot.
Cherish every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Sorry to hear that you and your wife are splitting up.  I know it was not a surprise, but it's sad nonetheless.  I am glad that you see a positive result in the long run.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

krobinson103

Today was an interesting day. One of my colleagues said I was gorgeous and she wanted to know my secret - even liked my makeup and said it worked well. :)

Life is good.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

That is an awesome reaffirmation for you. Hope your doing good and have lots more days like this
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Texted the organizer of the support group about a trans women attending yesterday and got... no reply. I don't think they are ready for something like that in our little town. I don't really need it, but it would have be nice to see some sort of reply. If nothing else it will get them thinking about how to deal with the issue in the future. I don't think I'll force the issue as its not a big one for me.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/Q25Ur6

Gained a bit of weight but figure still keeps a changing in the right direction. :)
Cherish every day.
  •