Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
Hi friends, even though a little bird was chirping that Jessica was having a party (which I am at some point when I can get a group willing to make the trip to Livermore) I am in Minneapolis as I mentioned a few posts back.
I'll be here for 5 days with my wife as we visit our son and his wife.
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Meanwhile, while you are out of town,  Stephanie  @Steph2.0  and I will be arriving at your Oasis this morning to get it ready for the big party we are hosting tonight ... we have invited about a dozen other Forums friends to join us.   Did you leave the pool filter on?   How about food and drinks in your fridge?   Is the propane hooked up for the BBQ?   

We will post pictures tonight after we clean your place up.
Hugs and good thoughts,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 06, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I trust that your visit goes well and that you get the reactions about your transitions and current appearance from your son that you are hoping for.   
If he doesn't notice your boobs, there is no way that he can miss the long pink fingernails....   

While there are you dressing entirely in male-mode or are you mixing in some more feminine styles and shoes perhaps?

I am eager to hear your report and I am wishing your well.   Have a good time in the Twin-Cities and travel safe.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

The only male clothing I wear now for the last 8 months has been shirts and shoes.
Both put out cues that conceal my feminine side.  My feminine cues are surely becoming more obvious, and if questioned, I will have no problem discussing it.

My son and his wife live in a very nice neighborhood near Minnehaha Falls.
Going to the new Bell Museum today. It's a large museum with diverse animal dioramas & a planetarium, it also offers educational programs.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 06, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Meanwhile, while you are out of town,  Stephanie  @Steph2.0  and I will be arriving at your Oasis this morning to get it ready for the big party we are hosting tonight ... we have invited about a dozen other Forums friends to join us.   Did you leave the pool filter on?   How about food and drinks in your fridge?   Is the propane hooked up for the BBQ?   

We will post pictures tonight after we clean your place up.
Hugs and good thoughts,
Danielle

As I have alluded to, all is ready, save for the hunky bartender.  You will need to make do.
Have fun!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

As I have alluded to, all is ready, save for the hunky bartender.  You will need to make do.
Have fun!

Woo! The water in the pool is perfect! Sorry about the wine glasses and the picture window. Visqueen, duct tape, and plastic tumblers will fix all that up.

If we can find a hunky bartender I'm sure he can set the fridge back upright. It's easier to get on top of this way.

You seem to have some basic skills. I'm sure you can fix it all right up.

Jimmy Buffet Gypsies in the Palace

A... uhhhh... friend...

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 10:04:37 AM
...It's a large museum with diverse animal dioramas...
Maybe you can increase diversity by standing in front of one of those dioramas. Use those fingernails to point out diverse features...

Or is it denial on their part? Or extreme politeness and not wanting to mention your changes?

Well in any event, have fun and good luck with your reveal, which must surely happen!
Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Jessica on September 05, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
All is prepared for yours and others arrival. 

The adult beverages are chilled.
Hunky bartender included.

The ribs are marinated.
I tend to go overboard on the sides.

The area for the live band and dancing has been part of the conceptual design from the beginning And was implemented.

The fire pit is adjustable from cheery flames to bonfire.

Placement of furniture takes in account for shadows.

The waterfall and stream make a tranquil sound and sight.

The flowers are abundant and bee, hummingbird, butterfly attractants, and smell heavenly.

Inside beds for six. Travel trailer sleeps eight.

Private airport one mile from my doorstep allows easy fly in.

The pool is warm and soft.

It's always sunny in CA.

Gentle breezes will lull you to sleep on the recliners.

It's alway Saturday for me.

What's the hold up with you all??

@Steph2.0 @Alaskan Danielle @Charlie Nicki @gingerViktorKay

Yayyy I'll be there!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

I must say to all those having fun in my oasis.
Make sure not to pee in the pool!
Sound curfew for the live music is 10:30 pm.
If live music hasn't been provided yet, the neighbors behind us have access to a Mariachi Band.
Extra propane is in the side yard next to the travel trailers.
The creek is for wading, not diving, use the pool.
Don't forget to ask all of the homes adjoining my property (7) to join in.
Recycle bin is at the niche on the side of the garage.
And lastly, visit the greenhouse responsibly, the flowers are fragile. Bouquets for all though.

Again have fun, keep it going till Monday and I'll see you then!

@Alaskan Danielle @Laurie @Charlie Nicki @Steph2.0 @Michelle_P @gingerViktorKay
@RandyL @Kendra

•  

Jessica

@RandyL

Quote from: RandyL on September 06, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
Maybe you can increase diversity by standing in front of one of those dioramas. Use those fingernails to point out diverse features...

Or is it denial on their part? Or extreme politeness and not wanting to mention your changes?

Well in any event, have fun and good luck with your reveal, which must surely happen!
Randy

I believe both of my sons are just being polite.  I don't try to hide anything.  I may just have to take matters into my own hands.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
@RandyL

I believe both of my sons are just being polite.  I don't try to hide anything.  I may just have to take matters into my own hands.

Oh no you don't!! Stop playing with yourself and let you loverly wife play with them.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

@Laurie

Quote from: Laurie on September 06, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
  Oh no you don't!! Stop playing with yourself and let you loverly wife play with them.

It took a few seconds to figure out what you meant! 
Girl, you're a hoot!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 04:43:11 PM
@Laurie

It took a few seconds to figure out what you meant! 
Girl, you're a hoot!

Well, considering the subject matter, she's definitely a hooter.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
> Sound curfew for the live music is 10:30 pm

If you can move your venue closer to Roslyn, Washington State the band I am in doesn't worry about noise regulations.  The drummer is the mayor. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

@Kendra

Quote from: Kendra on September 06, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
If you can move your venue closer to Roslyn, Washington State the band I am in doesn't worry about noise regulations.  The drummer is the mayor.

Putting the ribs on ice.
Adult drinks in proper containers.

Can't move my oasis, but Washington is my birth state.  I love it there.  Raised in Lake City.
Give me the time and place!

•  

Jessica

Hi friends, as you may know, I had revealed the real me to a close gal pal that I run with.  I had told her that I did not want her to feel compelled to hiding it as a secret, and that it was okay to acknowledge my situation if it came up in conversation.  The group I run with are all women and one woman asked her if she had noticed that I was feminine looking.  She explained why.
The dominoes are falling, one by one.  Am I concerned, not in the least, I'm thrilled.

•  

Michelle_P

Wow!  I'm glad that you are happy this particular cat is out of the bag.

You've been coming up on 'male fail' for a while now, girl!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

@Michelle_P

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 09, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Wow!  I'm glad that you are happy this particular cat is out of the bag.

You've been coming up on 'male fail' for a while now, girl!

Michelle, you and Laurie have been close companions to me, so if anyone would see the changes I've experienced, it would be you two.
I'm totally surprised my son in Minneapolis has not said a thing, nor his wife's parents that met me just as I was starting a year ago. 
I think there is an underlying politeness involved.
Independent assessment of "male fail" is my true test.
I'm still waiting for that to occur.
When that happens. I'll probably pee my pants!

•  

Rayna

Quote from: Jessica on September 09, 2018, 04:36:06 PM
@Michelle_P
I'm totally surprised my son in Minneapolis has not said a thing, nor his wife's parents that met me just as I was starting a year ago. 
I think there is an underlying politeness involved...
Yeah, "Minne-soooootans" -- polite to a fault, and would not want to mistakenly tread on a sensitive toe. I grew up with all my relatives from the upper Midwest and went to college there. They will not say a word until you bring it up or it becomes inescapable (and even then, they'll pull you aside for a private inquiry).

Not to over-generalize or anything  ;D
If so, then why not?
  •  

Jessica

@RandyL

Quote from: RandyL on September 10, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
Yeah, "Minne-soooootans" -- polite to a fault, and would not want to mistakenly tread on a sensitive toe. I grew up with all my relatives from the upper Midwest and went to college there. They will not say a word until you bring it up or it becomes inescapable (and even then, they'll pull you aside for a private inquiry).

Not to over-generalize or anything  ;D

Yep, ya sure, you betcha!

A conversation turned to the remembrance that my sons wife is the one who turned me on to pedicures.  My wife chimes in that I love them and manicures too and that I have the best nails here.
My son non-judgmentally says, yeah I noticed. Polite, didn't pursue any other thoughts he may be having, like why does pa have boobs?

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:   
You are "coming out" and there is no hiding it as you are experiencing it more and more with your family members, your your running friends and just about anyone else that you willl be encountering.

Your 14 months of HRT is working and doing it's magic.  This is all such wonderful news.... and your positive attitude and grabbing onto your transition success and running with it is your ticket to happily reaching your transition goals...

I will be eagerly looking for your continued transition updates as changes and experiences will be happening more frequently as time goes on.

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 10, 2018, 11:22:08 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:   
You are "coming out" and there is no hiding it as you are experiencing it more and more with your family members, your your running friends and just about anyone else that you willl be encountering.

Your 14 months of HRT is working and doing it's magic.  This is all such wonderful news.... and your positive attitude and grabbing onto your transition success and running with it is your ticket to happily reaching your transition goals...

I will be eagerly looking for your continued transition updates as changes and experiences will be happening more frequently as time goes on.

Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle

Goals have been the biggest thing in flux, not necessarily deliberate, but more of evolving.
I never saw me reaching the point I'm at without due consternation's.  It's like floating on a river, calm and serene, only the occasional riffle to wake me up.  I expected rapids and waterfalls!

Thank dear Danielle, I do appreciate your support and thoughts!

•