Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on May 07, 2019, 09:53:18 AM
each leaving a small "Ash hole"

Apparently you know your ash from a hole in the ground.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Is that a thing? "Ash hole"?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on May 07, 2019, 06:00:16 PM
Is that a thing? "Ash hole"?

Yes, and now I know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on May 07, 2019, 11:10:55 PM
@Donica

I've gota hole in me pocket!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Donica on May 09, 2019, 01:16:13 PM
I've gota hole in me pocket!

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in.......

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Jessica on May 09, 2019, 03:28:16 PM
I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in.......

to stop my mind from wandering
  •  

Jessica

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you for providing the dates for the soon coming Oregon event and the possible and probably dates for West Coast Get Together event in late summer or early Fall.
I can make not promises but I will pencil the dates in my calendar... thanks for the invitations and for thinking of me.

I will try to give you a heads up if I can plan to attend... 
...again, it's now on my calendar... just in pencil, not in ink. ;) :o

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: Jessica on May 07, 2019, 11:10:55 PM
@Donica

And somebody spoke and I went into a dream ahhhhhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhh ahhhhhhh etc etc etc
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 12, 2019, 08:45:29 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you for providing the dates for the soon coming Oregon event and the possible and probably dates for West Coast Get Together event in late summer or early Fall.
I can make not promises but I will pencil the dates in my calendar... thanks for the invitations and for thinking of me.

I will try to give you a heads up if I can plan to attend... 
...again, it's now on my calendar... just in pencil, not in ink. ;) :o

Hugs,
Danielle

It would be wonderful if you could join us.  There seems to be thoughts about visiting Yosemite.  Donica and Ava have reservations in Mariposa 9/20-9/22.  I'm going to try to get a spot in Yosemite Valley for my travel trailer that sleeps eight.  If I'm lucky...everyone could stay there.
If you've never been there, you need to go.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

Jessica

Today was wet, very wet.  Electrical storms and heavy downpour put a damper on the Bay to Breakers foot race in San Francisco.  I decided it wouldn't be very much fun and I slept in instead. It would have been my 5th, but this aversion to running in the rain stems from my early years in Seattle.  I didn't even know there was a sun until we moved to California.   Oof!

•  

Donica

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2019, 06:27:30 PM
Today was wet, very wet.  Electrical storms and heavy downpour put a damper on the Bay to Breakers foot race in San Francisco.  I decided it wouldn't be very much fun and I slept in instead. It would have been my 5th, but this aversion to running in the rain stems from my early years in Seattle.  I didn't even know there was a sun until we moved to California.   Oof!

The sun's coming Cali girl it's shining bright finally down here and heading your way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

@Donica

Quote from: Donica on May 19, 2019, 06:41:32 PM
The sun's coming Cali girl it's shining bright finally down here and heading your way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you for sending it Donica [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica     cc:  @Donica   @CynthiaAnn
Dear Jess:
Even though it was fairly cold this morning, it has warmed up quite nicely at 5:30PM this early evening ... it is now 62 deg F and mostly sunny with a some clouds in the sky.   No rain, no lighting!!!  The sun will be shining in the sky until about 11:30PM tonight.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2019, 06:27:30 PM
this aversion to running in the rain stems from my early years in Seattle. 

We are having a gorgeous evening out here by chance...partly cloudy and 77f at the moment :) here in the shadows of Big Tahoma.

"It never rains in CA"  :)

here comes the sun...

C -
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 19, 2019, 08:27:57 PM
@Jessica     cc:  @Donica   @CynthiaAnn
Dear Jess:
Even though it was fairly cold this morning, it has warmed up quite nicely at 5:30PM this early evening ... it is now 62 deg F and mostly sunny with a some clouds in the sky.   No rain, no lighting!!!  The sun will be shining in the sky until about 11:30PM tonight.

Hugs,
Danielle

That sounds like heaven on earth, except I would have a heck of a time sleeping with the sun out.

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Jessica

@CynthiaAnn

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 19, 2019, 08:33:58 PM
We are having a gorgeous evening out here by chance...partly cloudy and 77f at the moment :) here in the shadows of Big Tahoma.

"It never rains in CA"  :)

here comes the sun...

C -

I have picked many a blueberry in the shadows of the Big Tahoma.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2019, 08:48:44 PM
@CynthiaAnn

I have picked many a blueberry in the shadows of the Big Tahoma.
Talking about berries, if somebody likes Saw Palmetto, I have about a guessed 1/2 million of those mini palm trees on my land, and they are bursting over with those berries.  Nobody around here does anything with them.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Linde on May 20, 2019, 08:39:50 AM
Talking about berries, if somebody likes Saw Palmetto, I have about a guessed 1/2 million of those mini palm trees on my land, and they are bursting over with those berries.  Nobody around here does anything with them.

I've got a whole bottle of Saw Palmetto capsules from when I was self-medicating...

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Linde

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 20, 2019, 10:41:52 AM
I've got a whole bottle of Saw Palmetto capsules from when I was self-medicating...

- Stephanie
You can have a truck load of the berries from me, just come and pick them, I don't believe they do any real good!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•