Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

First step?

Started by Shyra, January 21, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shyra

Hello everyone i am 20 yrs old newly shifted to mumbai India.. I have realised i cant live anymore like this i tried to talk to my parents about my gender disorder but they scared me that if i said this once more they will disown me its really stressfull i cant be what really i am.. #suggest me what should i do? How should i start? Hrt n ol stuffs.. Coz i have understood the path i am choosing now i have to be all alone and strong for myself [emoji58]

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Hi Shyra 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's!  I'm Jessica!  I'm so sorry your family would consider this.  Susan's is a resource that will offer any support we are able to.  Are there support groups in Mumbai that you can access?  I'm glad your here!
I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. 

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Shyra

Quote from: Jessica on January 21, 2018, 05:54:30 PM
Hi Shyra [emoji137]‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's!  I'm Jessica!  I'm so sorry your family would consider this.  Susan's is a resource that will offer any support we are able to.  Are there support groups in Mumbai that you can access?  I'm glad your here!
I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. 

Things that you should read

Ok i guess i should apologize but i didn't mean to offend anyone jus finding answers

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

•