Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Getting checked out, how do you know?

Started by Faith, February 09, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christy Lee

Im pretty clueless, ive had a couple of looks from women as a guy,thought is she just smiling at me or checking me out, it felt like maybe the latter

Still as a guy, Ive had a guy hit on me recently thought i was a girl, i def could tell he was checking me out, but then there were a couple of them talking about how said guy had misgendered me (they were all being pigs basically)
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 09, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
I've had guys act like pigs a couple of times. Once I was at the mall and this complete tool started showing off in front of his friends. When I totally ignored him he stepped in front of me and told me not to be so uptight. Then he said what I needed was a man. I told him to please let me know if he found one. His friends laughed and that cooled him down. I've also had guys call me a " stuck up bitch" before when I've ignored their boneheaded attempts attempts at flirting with me.  I hate to age profile but every guy that's said piggy stuff to me or acted like a tool has been 3-4 years of my age range. I've never had an older guy act that way. Usually they just smile and say hi.

That was a good response, it cooled him down as it was a well-chosen, well-timed zinger.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 09, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
I hadn't thought about women doing the wolf look either until I saw it a few times. The first time I saw it was when one of my friends was at my house.  My brother was mowing the lawn and he came inside to get a drink and he had his shirt off. The look she gave him was every bit as wolf like as any guy ever had. I couldn't really believe she was lusting out over my brother. Tyler? Really?? Geez, try having SOME standards at least.  Lol

You mentioned that your brother Tyler was given the wolf look by women in WalMart and at your house.  Perhaps he has a mystery power over some women that you are not fully aware of!

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 09, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

You mentioned that your brother Tyler was given the wolf look by women in WalMart and at your house.  Perhaps he has a mystery power over some women that you are not fully aware of!

Chrissy

Hmmm well if dorkyness is a mystery power then maybe.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 09, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
Hmmm well if dorkyness is a mystery power then maybe.

Ah, I see your point.  It is far better to be a geek, or a nerd, than to be a dork.  For sure.
Of course, it is better to be a newbie instead of a noob.

What could be worse?  Maybe being a dorky noob.

Chrissy
  •  

Sarah_P

I just remembered something a former co-worker mentioned to me. Apparently a few years back there was a female patron that was 'unabashedly and almost desperately' flirting with me. I never had a clue! Then again, I was an depressed lump of a human being back then, so I have no idea why she would have been interested, anyway.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Faith

I suspect that being born clueless doesn't change with treatment. good thing I'm in a relationship already
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•