Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Starting a Blog: your topic-ideas?

Started by Nbj, February 27, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nbj

Hello there!

So, I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. I'd like to post there once a week, alternating between personal posts (containing my thoughts, experiences, progress etc.) and then articles, containing research I do on various topics, also comparing Germany&Austria (since I'm native German speaking / origin) to US&UK (maybe Australia too).

But, before I start this, I'd like to collect some ideas for topics to post on. Of course, I already have some in mind, but I'd like to know what others would be interested in and topics you would suggest to deal with.

I do not plan on restricting to few gender-identities yet, first I'd like to hear ideas. THat might be from legal situations, to statistics on any topics, to health-care system whatever. Just let your mind be free in suggesting.

You might also give Ideas for the personal posts as well, would be highly appreciated.

(And, if you think this would fit better in a different section of the forum, let me know as well)
  •