Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are your most liked foods?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 11, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

FCBOP - Food Cooked By Other People.

I do like IHOP - International House of Pancakes too :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Reminds me of the Armed Forces and Govt.

They use acronyms frequently.

It is their SOP.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 20, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Reminds me of the Armed Forces and Govt.

They use acronyms frequently.

It is their SOP.

LOL.  Geez, had a brain fart trying to remember, oh 37 years between military and good ole US of A government :)

KTG - Keep Them Guessing :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

And they did it before cellphones; OMG, TTYL, GMWAS, ETC
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sonja

Movenpick (swiss) icecream  - Maplewalnut - I could eat myself to death with this.

Sonja.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Sonja on March 20, 2018, 09:23:59 PM
Movenpick (swiss) icecream  - Maplewalnut - I could eat myself to death with this.

Sonja.

Love Walnut ice cream
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I do enjoy the black walnut ice cream.
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 22, 2018, 08:30:10 AM
I do enjoy the black walnut ice cream.
Oohh I've never heard of that!? I quite partial to a pistachio or really dark chocolate ice-cream

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: MollyPants on March 22, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
Oohh I've never heard of that!? I quite partial to a pistachio or really dark chocolate ice-cream

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

While there's a difference in Pistachio and Walnuts, both are good.  Pecan is pretty good too.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

Fresh strawberry pie with whipped cream.
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Cassi on March 22, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
While there's a difference in Pistachio and Walnuts, both are good.  Pecan is pretty good too.
I've become fond of pecan mug bread. I toast the pecans and then grind them to flour/meal. Very low carb and tasty. Toasting nuts really brings out the flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

TicTac

Here is a list of my favorite in no particular order.

1. Spaghetti
2. Salad
3. Soup
4. Rice
5. Chinese food
6. sandwiches
7. chocolate & Candy (I stay away from this one lol)
8. Popcorn

So yeah, that is pretty much it.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TicTac on April 01, 2018, 12:52:55 AM
Here is a list of my favorite in no particular order.

1. Spaghetti
2. Salad
3. Soup
4. Rice
5. Chinese food
6. sandwiches
7. chocolate & Candy (I stay away from this one lol)
8. Popcorn

So yeah, that is pretty much it.

@ TicTac:   I like EVERYTHING on your list....
....but on your list where is the Mexican Food, and where are the cookies, and the Ice Cream???
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 01, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
....but on your list where is the Mexican Food, and where are the cookies, and the Ice Cream???
Danielle

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 01, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
Danielle

My gosh you are right! How can I forget the Mexican food? Weird honestly because I really like tacos and stuff. I lumped cookies into number 7 (chocolate & Candy) but as for Ice cream I stay away from it because I am vegan and stuff, but whatever.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: TicTac on April 01, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
My gosh you are right! How can I forget the Mexican food? Weird honestly because I really like tacos and stuff. I lumped cookies into number 7 (chocolate & Candy) but as for Ice cream I stay away from it because I am vegan and stuff, but whatever.

My list, my dears, is universally expanding.................................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •