Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

After some changes, am I passing? Advices and opinions please? No Hrt yet.

Started by Rafaelle, March 16, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafaelle

https://imgur.com/a/2yeR0

I would like to know on what I could improve myself, and maybe change something. I know that on the last picture I don't pass but I think that it shows my features. Please don't hugbox :* ^_^ Thaaank youu
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rafaelle on March 16, 2018, 06:11:57 PM
https://imgur.com/a/2yeR0

I would like to know on what I could improve myself, and maybe change something. (No hrt yet :( ) I know that on the last picture I don't pass but I think that it shows my features. Please don't hugbox :* ^_^ Thaaank youu

@ Rafaelle:  Well certainly the way you look in you Avatar/Profile photo... I think you will visually pass just fine...  not so much in the "before" pics on IMGUR .... EXCEPT for the Next to Last picture, you look definitely female in that one.

Of course there is much more to passing that just looks..... mannerisms and the way you move, walk, eat, move you hands, sit down, etc, etc...... and lastly, your voice.   I did a lot of  people watching... (before I went Full-Time)..... at a mall, on a bus or in a restaurant.... I learned a lot by watching guy and gals in places like that.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Rafaelle

Oh, I'm sorry to lead you on, actually my profile picture is changed with an application, the photos on imgur is raw me :P
For my mannerisms, well I can say that I am a good actress ;) the only problem is the voice, I have a really deep voice, the Elvis Presley kind xD even deeper.
  •  

Rafaelle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Rafaelle on March 16, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
Changed the profile picture, now it's true me :P

Rafaelle:   Definitely NOT a problem but thank you for your clarification.... 
PLEASE do me (and you) a favor and put back up your "modified" profile picture... it looks really nice and should be an inspiration to you and the other members here that look at how you look.  Please put it back up!!! :)
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 16, 2018, 06:19:34 PM
@ Rafaelle:  Well certainly the way you look in you Avatar/Profile photo... I think you will visually pass just fine...  not so much in the "before" pics on IMGUR .... EXCEPT for the Next to Last picture, you look definitely female in that one.

Of course there is much more to passing that just looks..... mannerisms and the way you move, walk, eat, move you hands, sit down, etc, etc...... and lastly, your voice.   I did a lot of  people watching... (before I went Full-Time)..... at a mall, on a bus or in a restaurant.... I learned a lot by watching guy and gals in places like that.
Danielle

My friend Tina said "It doesn't matter how pretty we make you, when you eat it's all guy."  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Rafaelle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 16, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
Rafaelle:   Definitely NOT a problem but thank you for your clarification.... 
PLEASE do me (and you) a favor and put back up your "modified" profile picture... it looks really nice and should be an inspiration to you and the other members here that look at how you look.  Please put it back up!!! :)
Danielle

Haha, I will then. 😆
  •  

Maria77

I wouldn't say that you are passing yet, but you do have a nice little frame, large eyes and good lips.  Short term,  I think the short  hair is not helping.  Very few younger  trans can do short hair very well.  Older folks can do the post-middle age short, often curly hairdo.  You might want to try extensions, a sew in weave or fall to augment the nice head of hair you already have.  Longer hair will also cover your ears.  Eye brows could use a professional waxing/arch.   You definately need a beard covering foundation,  and foundation with concealer under the eyes as you have a little darkness.  I think some filler to the cheeks like radiesse would do wonders.   Females are fuller in the cheeks and if done well, a little filler can go a long way.  If this seems a lot, we all really have issues.   I transitioned in 03 and am headed back to Dr. Z for a touch up and to do my forehead this spring.   Long term, if I we43you, I would get ffs.  You have a lot of potential, and some very nice features.  Surgery could take you to the next level.   it just takes time and of course, money.
  •  

kanad3

I don't think so. You might pass in some photos but you wouldn't pass irl. If we're thinking 80%+ of the time. You might be able to pass here and there for some people if your voice is good.
  •  

Dani

Being as young as you are definitely has advantages. You pass just fine with nothing more than hair and makeup.  :)

The rest of us are not so fortunate. We need much more to pass on the outside as we feel inside.
  •  

Rafaelle

Thank you very much! And thank everyone for your kind comments :D
  •  

Allison S

Everyone's given good responses but I just wanna say that I don't think you're very far from passing and looking like a model doing so

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Rafaelle

•