News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

Quote from: Andi H on August 13, 2018, 05:29:29 PM
Just a hello from my neck of the woods!!  Hope everyone is well!!!

Andi[emoji173][emoji272][emoji258][emoji254][emoji226][emoji217][emoji883]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
@Andi H
Hi Andi, Very cute, love your top! What do you use to pull your hair back? Are you growing your hair longer or are you happy with the length?  Thank you for your msg, gonna write you an update a little later, got stuff (work) I have to rush through shortly.  I was thinking - do you still greet the people at your cashier job with the same amount of familiarity? if so they probably all leave thinking they have memory problems, thinking "who was that??"   LOL

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Courtney.lane408

Quote from: Sonja on August 13, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
@Courtney.lane408  OMG Courtney - you look so pretty!! I can't understand how you still see the guy[emoji47]  Sorry but you've actually gone over the girl threshold and reach 'very pretty' already so...yeah....
I think I'm starting to understand why people find it hard to see the girl in themselves in the mirror when other people see it - its because you have been looking at yourself for years and years and can see the changes made but still the original person - and that original person was male. BUT when new people see you, like me, I see a girl (in your makeup and dress etc) because I don't have a long term memory of what you 'should' look like. In these latest pics I don't see the need for any FFS - but  I suppose it just means you're gonna look super hot in the end..! lol
Anyway don't mean to over analyse this...

You look Fabulous Darling!

Sonja X
Awh thanks everyone, you girls are so nice to me!!!! I wish I could see myself through your eyes! Thanks Sonja, Danielle, Michelle, Dizz, and Donica!!

I think your right Sonja. It's not that I see a guy or a girl it's just that I still see me and I guess that makes my brain goes that's you a guy. But yeah I do need to have more self confidence I guess lol! I was confident as a guy, just got channel that to this life someone how. Maybe this whole transition thing will work out after all and I'll get to live a somewhat normal life......That would be a relief that's for sure this has felt like willingly throwing my life away at some points to be honest even though I know how miserable I was and how I had no choice but to transition. Life is hard 🤷‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Andi H

Michelle:
Thanks!  Same here, about 45 min out in the woods, off grid and blacktop... tiny town and about an hour from good grocery.  I though lived elsewhere enough to know this was the place to come home to!!!

Sonja:
Thank you!  My hair is actually pretty long, like maybe almost halfway down my back, but it's pretty unruly!!.. I keep it in a French twist daily with a medium/large butterfly clip.  Otherwise it's crazy, depending on the humidity! 
At the general store I treat everyone with the same love and warmth, and while I still come across people I've known my whole life who don't recognize me from who I once was, I just smile let it play out however it does.  Later have told the ones I know better, which at this point is only the ones I haven't seen in years.. and yes I've had countless confused as to where they know me from and introduce themselves.  And of course my name's the same, just spell it with an i now... makes it easy!!!

Andi[emoji179][emoji258][emoji272][emoji254]

•  

tgirlamg

Courtney!!!... Looking gorgeous girl... You are in good hands with Dr DB!!!! 😀

Michelle!!!... Looking beautiful and avatar worthy indeed!!! 😀

Andi!!!... My gorgeous little sister of the north!!! ... Killin' it girl 😀

Onward we go btave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Andi H

Thanks Sis!!![emoji173]

•  

Sonja

Well you haven't posted anything here for it @warlockmaker But I'm just going to say it -you look great in your avatar photo!!

Sonja.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: barbie on July 20, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
My new summer outfit.
With the 4.7 inch high heel sandals, my height looks like 196 cm (6'5").

barbie~~
@barbie
Hey Barbie, Don't know how I missed some of your posts BUT I LOVE this long dress on you looks Fabulous!!
How have you been? What have you been up to?

Big Hug!

Sonja.
  •  

emma-f

Looking fab as always girls

I'm sat in Las Vegas airport waiting for a delayed flight to San Francisco, and just thought I'd post a quick Vegas selfie!

Tell San Fran to watch out - I'm coming 😁
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: emma-f on August 14, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I'm sat in Las Vegas airport waiting for a delayed flight to San Francisco, and just thought I'd post a quick Vegas selfie!

Emma you look stunning!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on August 13, 2018, 09:57:02 AM
Thinking about full time soon! Not sure how much longer I can wait without going crazy. 7 months hrt at this point. Still can't see anything other than a guy I think my brain is broke lol [emoji4] but got a date for ffs with Deschamps on the books so that's good! Hello from Virginia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look drop dead gorgeous and feminine right now! Don't think you need FFS at all. Congrats!!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Katie Jade

Wow you look like my Ex's best friend so much you could be sisters, your rocking it girl - Go get them.

Luv n Hugz

Katie >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@emma-f
You might have "destroyed" Las Vegas while waiting for your flight..... 
San Francisco just may have another earthquake when you show up .... 
have a safe flight...

You are looking mighty fine, girl !!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

DawnOday

Heading out looking for a good time with my pal Dee.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: DawnOday on August 15, 2018, 01:05:55 AM
You are looking very classy and I love that shirt I love the flowing sleeves it's really cute

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: DawnOday on August 15, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

Love that blouse. Very classy indeed!

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

I love that color on you... you may have broke my internet. 😍
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

BrianaJ

Emma, you look fantastic!  And I hope you were doing more than just sitting in the Vegas airport.  There's lots -o- fun to had there.  I never mind a layover there or in Denver. 

Dawn,  I love your outfit.  Boots and jeans are one of my favorites.  You look fabulous. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@DawnOday
Dear Dawn: 
I will use my favortie phrase to describe how I feel about your newest photos that you just posted....
Wow-Whee ... beautiful and yes you do indeed look Fabulous Darling

I trust that you and your pal Dee had a wonderful time while you were out on the town....
... and most certainly your blouse ... and your entire outfit down to your fashionable boots look lovely on you.

Thank  you for sharing with us all......
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

DawnOday

Thank you all for your kind words.

Emma- You look amazing. We must have been in Vegas at the same time. It was a really weird weekend as I fly all the time. But on the flight to Vegas, we waited on the tarmac to take off. Meanwhile a poor soul committed suicide while doing loopty loops in a Horizon plane. We also got delayed coming home because of weather.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

tgirlamg

Emma!... You look Gorgeous!!! ... Welcome to the Golden State and our humble west coast! 🙂

Dawn!... Beautiful and Classy my dear sister!!!

Hugs to All 🙂

A 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •