Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

My roommate has some of the coolest clothes!  She worked for Penthouse for a while.  I'm just glad that I have assets to make this top POP!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Anastasia E

Hi all, been a while since I posted anything here (and only in the 'do I pass thread'), but felt kind of good about myself tonight! ^^

I definitely don't pass from every angle -- but smiling helps! Good news are that I got an appointment at the department for Gynecology about finally starting HRT, unfortunately it's not 'till November  :( On the other hand, I've now battled the national health services for 3 years to get here, so I'll take it as a win.

<3

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Anastasia E on July 10, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Hi all, been a while since I posted anything here (and only in the 'do I pass thread'), but felt kind of good about myself tonight! ^^

I definitely don't pass from every angle -- but smiling helps! Good news are that I got an appointment at the department for Gynecology about finally starting HRT, unfortunately it's not 'till November  :( On the other hand, I've now battled the national health services for 3 years to get here, so I'll take it as a win.

<3
I will say you are absolutely beautiful and from what I can see you are female you look amazing I just wish I looked that feminine lol and you should always try and feel good about yourself

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

I love the picture Anastasia E!  It's definitely fabulous!  Congratulations on the HRT appointment as well.  Very big news indeed.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 10, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
My roommate has some of the coolest clothes!  She worked for Penthouse for a while.  I'm just glad that I have assets to make this top POP!
Oh you have the "assets" in spades Jess...  😂  You can make buttons pop.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sonja

Dee - looking great in your new dress, well done on your weight loss!

Andi H - Beautiful - there is such a calm serenity to your photos that I love, PLUS those bare shoulders make me all tingly...

Arianna Valentine - You look great in that lace top! excellent choice, try to have the camera at eye level or slightly higher - it accentuates the face in all the right ways - thats why you see so many people angle their camera that way.

Barbie - You look great in that after shot from faceapp BUT I reckon a proffesional makeup artist could probably give you that look for real.

Jess - Always rockin it, and poppin it!! x

Anastasia E - you look great, pre hrt? wow!

Love to all,

Sonja X
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sonja on July 10, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Andi H - Beautiful - there is such a calm serenity to your photos that I love, PLUS those bare shoulders make me all tingly...

Arianna Valentine - You look great in that lace top! excellent choice, try to have the camera at eye level or slightly higher - it accentuates the face in all the right ways - thats why you see so many people angle their camera that way.

Barbie - You look great in that after shot from faceapp BUT I reckon a proffesional makeup artist could probably give you that look for real.

Love to all,

Sonja X
Thanks so much for the tip I love photography as long as it ain't pics of me lmao

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Andi H

I always appreciate your kind comments Sonja!! [emoji179]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Anastasia E on July 10, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

<3

Oh, my!  You are very pretty!

Congratulations on moving forward with your HRT!  (Even if it is slowly.)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Sonja on July 10, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Love to all,

Sonja X
That wasn't me. That was me commenting on Josie.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Anastasia E

Quote from: KathyLauren on July 10, 2018, 08:08:02 PM
Oh, my!  You are very pretty!

Congratulations on moving forward with your HRT!  (Even if it is slowly.)

Thank you so much @everyone for your kind words! Wish I could say I look this good every day (and from every angle  :laugh: ), but a girl can dream right?  ;)

I'm excited for HRT, and I'm sure I'll be sharing again in the new year!

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 10, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
Thanks lol it's actually a full dress I got at Wal-Mart on clearance for $5 Lol big win on that one here it is fully

I have the same dress
  •  

I Am Jess

Last week I got my membership in the private club in Hollywood.  The rules of the club require you to wear all black.  Needless to say, my wardrobe of black clothing has expanded. 

Not too bad for a 57 year old....

Last night I wore this.

I think this outfit is my favorite of the last couple months.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Last week I got my membership in the private club in Hollywood.  The rules of the club require you to wear all black.  Needless to say, my wardrobe of black clothing has expanded.

Last night I wore this.

I think this outfit is my favorite of the last couple months.

Very beautiful I'm loving that 2nd one even more

•  

Sonja

@josie76  Looking great in your new dress
sorry Dee I got muddled up  ;D

@I Am Jess - some sexy black numbers! Is that a humming bird skull with batwings pendant? well, I love it!

Sonja.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Sonja on July 12, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
@josie76  Looking great in your new dress
sorry Dee I got muddled up  ;D

@I Am Jess - some sexy black numbers! Is that a humming bird skull with batwings pendant? well, I love it!

Sonja.
No need to be sorry. I just wanted to see credit where credit was due.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Michelle_P

Hot weather here, so I'm trying something lighter to see if I can get away with it.  Drenched in sunblock, too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 12, 2018, 02:38:23 PM
Hot weather here, so I'm trying something lighter to see if I can get away with it.  Drenched in sunblock, too...

It is very beautiful and you pull it off perfectly looks great [emoji106]

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 12, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

That is a hot lady in more ways then one.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•